Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror (887 Views)

I Visited BAUCHI, Is Not What I Expected! / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by LokoH(m): 2:19am On Apr 12, 2022
The last time I went home was November 2021. Then I saw everywhere calm. But in Lagos I started hearing
"east is boilling o,
"Igbos are killing Igbo o"
"Orlu o". "Orsu o"
"Anambra dey kill Abakiliki o"
I decided to touch home.
I left Lagos 5am on Thursday, only two of us in the car. Me and a friend who I will drop in Onitsha because he was going to Ekwulumiri while I head to Enugu. I entered Onitsha 12pm, and I met everywhere peaceful - business in full capacity. My guy droped and I face Enugu. From Onitsha to Enugu, everywhere peaceful as ussual. Inside Coal city you can see people move with rest of mind and serenity.
That afternoon I was with my sister in Ogui road and I told her that I expected to meet horror sights in the east. She asked me "WHY?" I said 'that is what they are broadcasting in Lagos'. She then told me that only the traitors who flout Monday sit-at-home are being tought lesson. She added:
'No Nnamdi Kanu, no Monday works'. '
'Maka onye si na ihe ana eme enweghi isi, ebere isi ya tinye'

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by Feadalezchicken: 2:33am On Apr 12, 2022
FTC
God bless any body wishing this country good
Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 12, 2022
So many propagader to destroy east but we pass them

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by Johnny147147: 2:59am On Apr 12, 2022
The terrors u see today u shall see no more.

Vote H.E CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI(CRA) FOR PRESIDENT 2023

OUR MAN, NIGERIA'S CHOICE
Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by Landmack: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2022
we know you areamong the Lagos igbos supporting the terrorist Simon ekpa. You are among those not in the east and supporting nonsense sit at homes to the detriment of hardworking youths in the east.

All of u now are busy opening thread upon threads to justify the madness going on in the east. The other ediot opened his on his mother who is a farmer called him to support the sit at home

why didnt u travel into the east on Monday...when u jam those terrorists u will tell them that you're a lagos igbo supporting mnk and the terrorist ekpa so that them go live you.
Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by caesymore(m): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2022
LokoH:
...and I told her that I expected to meet horror sights in the east. She asked me "WHY?" I said 'that is what they are broadcasting in Lagos'. She then told me that only the traitors who flout Monday sit-at-home are being tought lesson. '

One blunt on top my head for your Sis. reasoning. Na so my bro wey be lawyer call me on Monday say him get waka for court and the pay make sense but he declined going, I salama for him telling him it would be foolish mingled with stupidity if he went for such not just for the fact that he is Nwa Chineke but also knowing how we see people who violet just that one day sit at home.

The truth is that without these sit at home people would have been going about their daily duty forgetting that a Son of Elohim is being robbed of his freedom by the brainless pedophile and his band of simpletons just for speaking up on the injustice melted on we Biafrans in this zoo.

NB: If Naizooria was any better there won't be an agitation to walk away from this evil called the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror by orisa37: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
NEXT TIME, TRAVEL WITH THE ALAFINOFENUGU.

(1) (Reply)

Good News Man Sponsoring IPOB Gets His Mother Killed Over Sit At Home / How The South East Will Fall To IPOB Criminals. / Gowon Should’ve Allowed Igbo Leave – Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.