Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders (15414 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Interactive Sessions At Cambridge & Anglia Universities In UK / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With NUJ Members In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by maestroferddi: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

A vote for Obi is a waste of vote.

If you fail to face the glaring reality facing you, then you just be living in a world of delusion.

Look at the political terrain, look at the religious and ethnic lines, do the addition and subtraction and be sincere with yourself. Their is no way Obi can become President. May be in 2031, I cannot tell, but the way it stands today, he is a no match.

I won’t delve into this argument again. I will wait for PDP to deliver to Obi first, which is outrightly impossible.

I will repeat, gave the reality staring at you and stop being remorseful. You know what plays in country and role influence and power plays.

Stop sounding like an ignor*must...

This is politics where people with far less clout than Obi had won elections in the past both in Nigeria and all over the world.

Trump won, Obama won so if you have anything like quality grey matter, it is not too late to recant from your lazy preconceptions...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Golan007: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:
If pdp can poach Zulum and pair him with Peter obi.

Peter obi will win the south, we just need Zulum to share the votes well in the north.

Hahaha.

So PDP doesn't have a candidate other than poaching from elsewhere.

Then those in the party would work for PDP right?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by wolesmile(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2022
alsudan:
Ogun delegates are in the Bag for the incoming President PGO, Baba Aremu has ensured that already.

Losers like Segun Showunmi can continue following the bad market Atiku until he gets the Big L.

Meanwhile, Doyin Okupe will soon be working for his third President after OBJ and GEJ, man must have seen and heard something before dropping his own Presidential bid for that of the Incoming President PGO.
Stop dreaming. Wake up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Awesome27: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Peter obi. Okwute indigbo. Your are the man of the moment. We move.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Ferdinandu(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
mu2sa2:
Pettler Obi's chances effectively disappeared with the Pandora revelation about his hidden stupendous wealth.
And the biggest Pastor in Nigeria whose name also appeared is still pulling more crowd in his church. You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by CSTRR: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
In 2019, obi won his polling unit by 98-99%.

Buhari won his polling unit by 98%.

Atiku lost his polling unit, osinbajo lost his polling unit.

That is to let you Know the popular people in their respective north and south divides.

It has not changed in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Pastorsmile: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
How can someone knows that he is not going to win an election and yet going around to waste his money?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by ufuosman(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
The best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Gns247: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Adebutu was present to the
Mynd44:
In Park-Inn's lobby not even PDP headquarters that is down the road?

No Segun Showunmi, No Ladi Adebutu.

I only see Doyin (Formerly) Okupe.

Nah, this is not the way to go, he should get the top PDP guys to talk with as these present ones have no one on the delegates' list.

I remember Last week when Ladi went to the Party HQ, the entire NNPC area was locked down. Peter Obi should strategize and do better

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Born2Breed(f): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Where two or three are gathered.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Ilaje1: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Saao:
certainly, he's the only candidate I can vote for in 2023 but the only thing I don't like him for in politic is that, he is so stingy. Meeting those guys u mentioned, means spending which he may not want to spend. Doyin should encourage him to spend to get the ticket after that, he can maintain his principle.

You want him to invest without any guarantee of returns on investments?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by 00FFT00(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

Pandora papers prove he's a thief.

Fact that he invested state-owned funds into his own business makes him a thief.

If you argue these facts then all other politicians are innocent.

Between Peter Gregory Obi and Ahmed Bola Tinubu (not even his real name), who among these two have been prosecuted for corruption and any other criminal offense both at home and abroad?.

Please answer the question as asked.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Echoban: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
FILEBE:

We do have problems in this country. The citizens are number one. Is he a good candidate or not? Vote for him and leave what sells. How long are we going to be doing what sells or not.
Buhari sold, see where we are.

We still haven't learned .

How is he a good candidate?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Lifeisreallygud: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Peter obi could be anything but not dumb, he knows how to play the game. You people should calm down and let’s see how it goes…..
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Echoban: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, because ogun people are sensible enough to Know that tinubu or osinbajo are not going to be there when inflation enters 30% or when they can't afford to feed their children or when insecurity worsens.

But with Obi means no inflation while Tinubu /Osinbanjo means inflation.. grin

Una no go Kee person with laugh grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by JOemmy(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

If you fail to face the glaring reality facing you, then you just be living in a world of delusion.

Look at the political terrain, look at the religious and ethnic lines, do the addition and subtraction and be sincere with yourself. Their is no way Obi can become President. May be in 2031, I cannot tell, but the way it stands today, he is a no match.

I won’t delve into this argument again. I will wait for PDP to deliver to Obi first, which is outrightly impossible.

I will repeat, gave the reality staring at you and stop being remorseful. You know what plays in country and role influence and power plays.

Nothing is impossible in politics u sounds as if every nigerian have ur kind of mentality things and people change with time nothing remains static for ever.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by MartinsD12(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
AnonPoet:
Peter Obi arrives Ogun State for interactive session with PDP stakeholders.... https:///swwn4TibFt

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1513463534755139587?t=vberBIvHsCWNIoVNP-7rbQ&s=19
Paving way for atiku
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by nzeobi(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Mynd44:
In Park-Inn's lobby not even PDP headquarters that is down the road?

No Segun Showunmi, No Ladi Adebutu.

I only see Doyin (Formerly) Okupe.

Nah, this is not the way to go, he should get the top PDP guys to talk with as these present ones have no one on the delegates' list.

I remember Last week when Ladi went to the Party HQ, the entire NNPC area was locked down. Peter Obi should strategize and do better

He saw adebutu if you want I can send you the pictures
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Great2017: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

It is better to waste the vote on Obi and satisfy your conscience than give it to those who have ruined this country.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by odomanis: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Chai Obi Pandora don suffer.

You go fear stakeholder PDP meeting lol. The guy shouldn’t have listened to motivational speakers by declaring coz by now he would have been sure of VP ticket from Atiku.

Even in the corporate world, you need networking because sometimes ability alone won’t bring you the required growth and promotion especially in consulting sector which is modeled somwhow similar to politics.

Obi while building his profile failed to network politically, and he is now reaping the effort of that lack of insight.

I am happy you acknowledged two things in your write up, one is that Obi has the ability and two is that he also has an intimidating profile. The things you mentioned are the things right-thinking Nigerians are looking for in the candidates now, the political network shall be provided by the masses who need a leader that will get things right for the country. Remember, Obi has served in and chaired boards of institutions that comprised people from all areas of the country,you never can tell what they can do for him. Just join and do your bit.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by CSTRR: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Echoban:

But with Obi means no inflation while Tinubu /Osinbanjo means inflation.. grin

Una no go Kee person with laugh grin
Osinbajo is currently the vice president of Nigeria, and heads the current economic team of this govt.

This is his 7th year as vice president.

Are you expecting God himself to tell you that osinbajo cannot give what he does not have?
His govt has a record breaking inflation, but you think it will change when he becomes president?
Okay.

Look at tinubu. Old as fuccvkkk.
Apart from being highly corrupt, he lacks the stamina to be the change Nigeria needs.

I did not choose Peter obi lightly.
I look at his solutions to problems, and his thoughts pattern.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by CSTRR: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

Hahaha.

So PDP doesn't have a candidate other than poaching from elsewhere.

Then those in the party would work for PDP right?

grin
They want to win, don't they?

I am sure they would have no problem getting a vice president that can win.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by CSTRR: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

And now Peter Obi would win the North.
We need his running mate to win the north or atleast get enough votes there, while Peter obi win the south with a landslide.

We don't need to win the north, we just need to not lose it too much there.
We need to win some States, atleast 40%.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by nzeobi(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Saao:
certainly, he's the only candidate I can vote for in 2023 but the only thing I don't like him for in politic is that, he is so stingy. Meeting those guys u mentioned, means spending which he may not want to spend. Doyin should encourage him to spend to get the ticket after that, he can maintain his principle.

He met many people in Ogun adebutu inclusive and if you want I will send you the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by CSTRR: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
mu2sa2:
Peter Obi's chances effectively disappeared with the Pandora revelation about his hidden stupendous wealth.
It's a lie.
It's only in the minds of people that will never have voted for him anyway even after he cleared it up on TV.

His fans are there and growing.

Your potor potor cannot work.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Polchiz(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

Pandora papers prove he's a thief.

Fact that he invested state-owned funds into his own business makes him a thief.

If you argue these facts then all other politicians are innocent.
And your government that is fighting corruption cannot arrest him?
Tinubu was also involved in Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Echoban: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
CSTRR:

Osinbajo is currently the vice president of Nigeria, and heads the current economic team of this govt.

This is his 7th year as vice president.

Are you expecting God himself to tell you that osinbajo cannot give what he does not have?
His govt has a record breaking inflation, but you think it will change when he becomes president?
Okay.

Look at tinubu. Old as fuccvkkk.
Apart from being highly corrupt, he lacks the stamina to be the change Nigeria needs.

I did not choose Peter obi lightly.
I look at his solutions to problems, and his thoughts pattern.

How did Obi increase Anambra economy, how did he intend to do that to more complicated country where he has no friends, I listened to his quoted bizzare figures during his last V.P debate and I say this one na quoted Political pipe. Abeg rest.

U say Tinubu is corrupt, has he been tried and found guilty?? No.. maybe codedly he has a way of getting his corrupt money, u want to tell me Peter Obi too isn't corrupt. Guy rest. No dey tell us wetin we know.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by FILEBE(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Emeka, Obi cannot be president of Nigeria.

On what grounds will you say that? If you have a better candidate, present him forward . Stop all these can or cannot thing. These people are using this method to divide us.

I care less about who becomes a president . What I care most is accountability. We should be able to hold any ruler accountable whether he is your candidate or not. Leave all these method of dividing and imposing candidates on us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Horlanrewajuu: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
please am stranded at somewhere in portharcourt and am travelling back to lagos please i need 3k 1014362897 Polaris bank
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by FILEBE(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

He cannot be is a strong word. It is like it is now you know the power your have making a king. After making thay King... what next? We will relax and be happy our candidate won?

Is there any better candidate? If there is .push him forward and let' not dwell on what can be or not.
We should learn from history about Nigeria's politics. These people don't rate us. .

I care less about who becomes a president . What I care most is accountability. We should be able to hold any ruler accountable whether he is your candidate or not. Leave all these method of dividing and imposing candidates on us.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by FILEBE(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Echoban:

How is he a good candidate?

Frankly I don't know. And at this stage I care less. All candidates I have votes for always end up being compromised or even worse. So, what is the point?

My only regret is that we aren't united enought to hold these people accountable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With Ogun State PDP Stateholders by Inosky: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2022
If Obi becomes PDP flag bearer, I'm sure he's got the whole of south east and south-south votes; reasonable people citizens' votes in south west, and with Atiku supporting him, he will get half of Northerners' votes.

Then he wins!
That's the strategy that will work! Argue with your ancestors if you say otherwise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter / Isa Pantami: National Identity Number Will Be Made Compulsory Soon / Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.