Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help, My Testis Is Swollen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, My Testis Is Swollen (711 Views)

Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Help Am Having Repeated Sore On My Testis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
I am an active nairalander, I created this account for anonymity. I have a kind of painful small swelling around my testis. I have gone to the hospital and was told to some tests, urine culture, swap and all, yet it all came out that there is nothing. Now the pain is spreading to the right part of my body. From waist to leg, to arm and to my neck. Please what should I do
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by MadamVanessa(f): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Result of sleeping with people's wifeshocked
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No. Though I am a guy, It has been years I had sex
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by tillaman(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Hope it’s not hernia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by tillaman(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

that’s cold and shallow
If your assertions are right then Nwaamaikpe should be dead by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Where is the picture? Snap the scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Jeon(f): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Gerald213:
[s]I am an active nairalander, I created this account for anonymity.[/s] I have a kind of painful small swelling around my testis. I have gone to the hospital and was told to some tests, urine culture, swap and all, yet it all came out that there is nothing. Now the pain is spreading to the right part of my body. From waist to leg, to arm and to my neck. Please what should I do
u ppl should stop hiding behind the door..
come out clean so that we can bash u for how you bash others.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Gerald213:
I am an active nairalander, I created this account for anonymity. I have a kind of painful small swelling around my testis. I have gone to the hospital and was told to some tests, urine culture, swap and all, yet it all came out that there is nothing. Now the pain is spreading to the right part of my body. From waist to leg, to arm and to my neck. Please what should I do

This is something you need to take to a good hospital...
don’t go to private...go to a government general hospital...What you describe sounds like hernia, it could even be cancer, (God forbid). Whatever it is..let those that know what they are doing examine you... some of these private hospital....where nurse will be posing as doctors...tuehhhh!!
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by advanceDNA: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Jeon:

u ppl should stop hiding behind the door..
come out clean so that we can bash u for how you bash others.

You want to kick people when they are medically down or may even dying??

Nigga what’s your problem??
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Thanks. I have not been to government hospital but will do that. I also have the feeling that the private hospital are only after money

1 Like

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Jeon(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
advanceDNA:

You want to kick people when they are medically down or may even dying??
Nigga what’s your problem??
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Where is the picture? Snap the scrotum.

Guy!!
You want to see another man’s scrotum??
As in.... are you serious??

1 Like

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Badbunny: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
You really need to go for cancer screening ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guy!! You want to see another man’s scrotum?? As in.... are you serious??
Yes, so as to give a proper diagnosis.
lipsrsealed
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by advanceDNA: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Yes, so as to give a proper diagnosis.

lipsrsealed

Which proper diagnosis..??
There are a number of things that could be wrong...u can’t possible give proper diagnosis by just looking at a picture of a swollen scrotum....

...it could be excess fluid collected in there, it could be puss, it could be the intestine extending into that area...it could even be a malignant growth.....how will a picture make you “properly” diagnose what’s wrong

1 Like

Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which proper diagnosis..??
There are a number of things that could be wrong...u can’t possible give proper diagnosis by just looking at a picture of a swollen scrotum....

...it could be excess fluid collected in there, it could be puss, it could be the intestine extending into that area...it could even be a malignant growth.....how will a picture make you “properly” diagnose what’s wrong
Thank you
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by kennysteve77: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Dear Poster, please go to a good hospital for quick treatment, it might be Testicular Torsion. Chances are that the testicle is dead already and if it is so, it needs to be removed immediately before it infects the second one.
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by captainking(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gerald213:
Fear not..
Do you wear very tight trousers? Or belt?? If you do.. It could be the cause of your problems.
I once had traumatic orchitis..cos I wore very tight jeans and very tight belt.. Which prevented bloodflow into one of my testicles.. Left one.. And it became so so so swollen...like. four Times the size of the right one
Just get it checked bro.
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
captainking:

Fear not..
Do you wear very tight trousers? Or belt?? If you do.. It could be the cause of your problems.
I once had traumatic orchitis..cos I wore very tight jeans and very tight belt.. Which prevented bloodflow into one of my testicles.. Left one.. And it became so so so swollen...like. four Times the size of the right one
Just get it checked bro.
Thank you sir. Will go to hospital for proper diagnosis. But do you experience bone or muscle pain too
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by babaalagbo11(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gerald213:
dm me in my signature I'll treat you perfectly
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Gerald213: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
babaalagbo11:
dm me in my signature I'll treat you perfectly
Toor
Re: Help, My Testis Is Swollen by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gerald213:

No. Though I am a guy, It has been years I had sex

I think that's the problem, it is called blue balls, use Google.

(1) (Reply)

5 Myths Surrounding Acne / Home Made Masks / Let's Revolutionalize Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.