Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. (345 Views)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Whoever has the genuine spirit of interpreting dreams, please kindly forward and help me interpret this dream. Thanks.

I saw myself command a polio patient, wheelchair ridden man to be healed, stand up and walk. Immediately, flesh started building up on his leg until the size of his legs became normal and he stood up and walked.

Right after people starting following me in droves up to the point that I couldn't have privacy anymore and there was no where for me to hide. And I needed privacy so badly.

So I prayed to God to make me temporarily invisible to people, and he did it that I could stand among people and they wouldn't see me.

Lastly before I was woken by a neighbour opening the gate, I was under a tree with numerous fruits, someone was shaking the tree violently for the fruits to drop.

So I picked like 2, ate parts of them and dropped them on the floor.

Then I woke up.

Who has God in heaven given the gift to interpret dreams, please kindly come forward and help me.

Thank you.
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Wow, you are the second coming of Christ. Just be on alert, the Lord would contact you soon on further instructions on how to reveal yourself to mankind.

Finally! Yeah, can I please have your Twitter handle; I want to be one of your disciples (followers).

1 Like

Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by chatinent: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
This one is about to be religiously duped.
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
This one is about to be religiously duped.
This comment is quite myopic.

No problems though
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
CamusMidas:
Wow, you are the second coming of Christ. Just be on alert, the Lord would contact you soon on further instructions on how to reveal yourself to mankind.

Finally! Yeah, can I please have your Twitter handle; I want to be one of your disciples (followers).

Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by deen84(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
You can contact our residence Pastor Righteousness he will surely interpret the dream for you
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Please I need interpretation to this, from those whom God's spirit gifted
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
CamusMidas:

LOL. Christ is Christ
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
There must be someone that can interpret this for me
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Who has got the spirit of Joseph
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Destined2lead:
LOL. Christ is Christ
Oga don't forget me when the trumpet is sound.
Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by peggywebbs(f): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
I'm not saying I'm good at this but make of it what you will. I think the message is clear. Jesus Christ has called us to spread the gospel. The bible says in his name we will heal the sick, cast out demons and do many miracles. I think it's simply means you are called to evangelize. The many people, may probably represent the souls you can win, if you do it.

That there are many people who are waiting to receive your message or the Good news. Now wanting to disappear means you are feeling overwhelmed by this call or you're just not ready for the responsibility it brings.

Well eating fruit is a good thing. From bible reference, Jesus mentions about good fruits. He says a good tree produces good fruits. So if the fruits from the tree are good, then it probably means that you should make sure you continue to stay guided, and that you don't corrupt your fruit. The person shaking it as for that I'm clueless, guess it's just to get your attention that there's fruits on the tree.

Destined2lead:
Whoever has the genuine spirit of interpreting dreams, please kindly forward and help me interpret this dream. Thanks.

I saw myself command a polio patient, wheelchair ridden man to be healed, stand up and walk. Immediately, flesh started building up on his leg until the size of his legs became normal and he stood up and walked.

Right after people starting following me in droves up to the point that I couldn't have privacy anymore and there was no where for me to hide. And I needed privacy so badly.

So I prayed to God to make me temporarily invisible to people, and he did it that I could stand among people and they wouldn't see me.

Lastly before I was woken by a neighbour opening the gate, I was under a tree with numerous fruits, someone was shaking the tree violently for the fruits to drop.

So I picked like 2, ate parts of them and dropped them on the floor.

Then I woke up.

Who has God in heaven given the gift to interpret dreams, please kindly come forward and help me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dream I Had This Morning, Please Who Can Interpret? I Need The Interpretation. by Destined2lead: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
peggywebbs:
I'm not saying I'm good at this but make of it what you will. I think the message is clear. Jesus Christ has called us to spread the gospel. The bible says in his name we will heal the sick, cast out demons and do many miracles. I think it's simply means you are called to evangelize. The many people, may probably represent the souls you can win, if you do it.

That there are many people who are waiting to receive your message or the Good news. Now wanting to disappear means you are feeling overwhelmed by this call or you're just not ready for the responsibility it brings.

Well eating fruit is a good thing. From bible reference, Jesus mentions about good fruits. He says a good tree produces good fruits. So if the fruits from the tree are good, then it probably means that you should make sure you continue to stay guided, and that you don't corrupt your fruit. The person shaking it as for that I'm clueless, guess it's just to get your attention that there's fruits on the tree.

Thanks for your input. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. / Is Christianity Really A "Bed Of Roses"? / Four Areas That Determine The Speed And Ease With Which God Operates In Your Lif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.