Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid (494 Views)

PDP Has Rejected Atiku's 2023 Bid - Deji Adeyanju / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / Border Closure: Customs Rakes In N6 Billion Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by TonyRazor(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Nwafor Okafor
Group to raise N6 billion, 250 journalists to support Peter Obi's presidential bid

A group under the aegis Peter Obi Support Network ,(POSN) has said it will raise N6 billion to support the presidential bid of a former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi.

The group also seek to recruit over 250 journalists and bloggers nationwide for the project.

The group which pledged to work pro bono said, "We seek to recruit journalists bloggers, online Publishers and social media influencers to support Peter Obi's presidential aspirations.

"The Peter Obi Support Network (POSN) is crowdfunding for Peter Obi's presidential campaign because they are worried that Mr Obi appears to have no formidable mobilization structure on the ground. As you all are aware, running for President in Nigeria is way beyond social media or speaking grammar. He needs to hit the ground running and so POSN has come to the rescue.

PETER OBI SUPPORT NETWORK is made up of Nigerians in Nigeria and in diaspora who have come together to contribute both personal efforts and to contribute financial resources to help finance the expenses of Mr Peter Obi’s presidential campaigns given a belief that he is the most suited to lead Nigeria at this time.

*POSN aims to raise 6 billion naira for Peter Obi*
CREDIT:
Account Name: Peter Obi Support Network
Account number: 1012528032
Bank Name: Keystone Bank.

1 Like

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by successmatters(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2022
How can I apply?

I will do the work for free, I stand on the side of positivity, irrespective of his tribe, I will fight to make this man the president.

He alone can save this country from the evil forces of greedy politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by money121(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by qekng40(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
The man for the job, Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Where is the gofund site i want to donate too i can do 1k banna free for him

3 Likes

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
grin A great move.But some will have sleepless nights over this in the corridors of power and beyond.
Peter Obi has the capacity to remould,reshape and straighten out Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Ryott: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Obi is coming!! Nothing can stop it

2 Likes

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by West1side: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Continue fooling yourselves
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Blackfire(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Crazy people
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by celeiyke: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
I have sent in my little token, this is strictly based on my desire for a better Nigeria irrespective of whether he wins or lose. No sacrifice is enormous in the quest for a better Nigeria. May Nigeria be good.

1 Like

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Codeye(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
You fools should stop wasting money on already assured confirmed failed from the start failure. Gimme.the money.to built something sustainable for the people✌

Who are those.deluded senseless scum sending money for a.politician to.become President? When.the poor Masses are terribly suffering from hunger and malnutrition... Okay
Support A.Nigerian with what ever.token. Note. Whatever received will be given to the less previlage poor
Below is the account number. Call it scam if you would but I can assure you there will be prayers held on behalf of those that donate.
First bank
Samuel Yemi Michael.
Bless A Nigerian
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by JavaScript90: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerians the hour have come. Support and donate to peter obi, a man with proven intergrity to move this country forward. Do not fall for tinubu and apc paid media propagandists

1 Like

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Bounceboune7: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Let them spend d money
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Codeye(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
JavaScript90:
Nigerians the hour have come. Support and donate to peter obi, a man with proven intergrity to move this country forward. Do not fall for tinubu and apc paid media propagandists
Proven integrity you say? Buhari format do expire
Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one, I love how the Igbo's are composing themselves this time around, hopefully peter obi would be the man to break the jinx

Re: Group To Raise N6 Billion, 250 Journalists To Support Peter Obi's 2023 bid by LAZAREY: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Let him get the PDP ticket first. I won't vote for someone who is collecting a life pension from Lagos, neither Will I vote for a pastor who was the Attorney General and commissioner for justice who was there when the stupid life pension was signed, and he kept quiet.
The same thing, he keeps mum, when the killing and suffering is going on.

I swear to God Almighty, I'll vote Peter Obi and I'm not from the East, or South South.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC – Spokesman / 2023: Osinbajo Is In The Race To Win It — Vp’s Spokesperson / Osinbajo's Team, Other APC Presidential Aspirant Seen Bribing Members In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.