Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,786 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Girl In School Uniform Picks “pour Me Water” By Kiss Daniel, Sings It Like Star - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl In School Uniform Picks “pour Me Water” By Kiss Daniel, Sings It Like Star (285 Views)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl In School Uniform Picks “pour Me Water” By Kiss Daniel, Sings It Like Star by thatenuguboy: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
A little girl in school uniform has been seen in a viral video performing “Pour Me Water” by Kiss Daniel like a music pro Her performance has marked her out as a budding star even as some people say it is only music that is occupying her brain Her public performance and voicing of the song have caught the attention of many music lovers on Instagram who tagged Kiss Daniel.

A little girl has been seen showing off her talent in public as she performed “Pour Me Water” by popular Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel.

The girl who was seen in a school uniform rode the popular track waves and she has been compared to professional singers.
Music lovers recognise her talent Those who have seen the girl sing attest to her apparent talent. In the video, a lady held a mic to her mouth as she rode on, singing the popular track word for word.
watch video:
https://hypeblog9ja.com.ng/girl-in-school-uniform-picks-pour-me-water-by-kiss-daniel/

(1) (Reply)

'Please Pardon Me' - Husband Pleads As Wife Beat Him With Cable (video) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Cheats On You? / How Can I Treat Or Cure My HIV POSITIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.