Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

'she Is Not Who You Think She Is' - Funke Akindele's Stepson Spills Amid Marriag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'she Is Not Who You Think She Is' - Funke Akindele's Stepson Spills Amid Marriag (3667 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'she Is Not Who You Think She Is' - Funke Akindele's Stepson Spills Amid Marriag by emperorz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Change which post? You quoted all my posts here, so you have them locked in your own posts. Which one was changed? Or how has what I've been saying changed? Go back and read my first post:

I clearly said her posts sheds light on the stigmatization faced by single mothers, and that love can be found anywhere. Which part of this has changed? Where did I say it was the man's fault or that the lady you quoted was referring to single mothers? The problem is that you people are so emotional, rough and aggressive that you read everything with the sole intention of fighting rather than understanding what you're reading. Now, after running around and realizing how off tangent you were, you're wriggling out with "you changed your post". Not like I was expecting anything tangible, I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity about what could possibly be your thought process. You can now go back to your chit-chats.
undecided aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Drops Photos Showing Off His New Look / “I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Not Going To Cover It” – Faith Morey / Davido Bought Single ”GOBE” From Upcoming Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.