Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? (45995 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
thrillionaire:
Lol... If only they'd calculate the money spent on graduates for this nysc of a thing and give to fresh graduates as a grant to go improve their lives in anyway.. it will make sense and even improve our economy.
You'll see graduate friends pulling their resources together to start-up great businesses

This is a comment from a man that is blessed with wisdom!

Exactly what I have been saying! That Nysc is a waste of a graduate's one year.

1 Like

Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
A picture is worth a thousand words
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Amos1423(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Now Your Suffering Continues - NYSC
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by sultan1014(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's his ppa na
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Venom11(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

What is "unlawful" about that picture? undecided
Go arrest am na
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

d matter tire me ooo
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria is fvcked
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by preshyusufu: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
you still need to hustle even if you graduated as a king in naija.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Brushstrokes20: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
# the shithole personified
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Now Your Suffering Continues because we are in a failed country...

Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by thrillionaire(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

This is a comment from a man that is blessed with wisdom!

Exactly what I have been saying! That Nysc is a waste of a graduate's one year.
It's hard to understand why Nigerian leaders are bereft of good ideas. They travel abroad and see the good life yet when they return home they are comfortable to do nothing and even worsen things here.. Okay, as leaders y'all don't have sense, now, listen to youths that have sense, no!
We've been pushing for the scrapping of this useless nysc and the money given to graduates but the leaders are just dumb saddists.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by hopewealth: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
When right is turn wrong
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Harlarbiz01(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Struggle continues after NYSC
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Lilchilz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
meobizy:
Na you go define the word, abeg. Google no find am.
How i wish we can get to know each other
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by naijapikin2(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
N- now
Y- your
S- suffering
C- continues
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Princelyod(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
NYSC to the mud.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by schoolboymatt(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
one sentence: una never see anything.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Frenzy024: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
But from what I see that is a mad man, or should he also be arrested.

Just like every other military and paramilitary uniforms, the nysc outfits is also a national symbol... But look at how a part of it is being made useless (cos it's useless anyway)

Such can only happen in a lawless society like ... [/quote]
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
thrillionaire:
It's hard to understand why Nigerian leaders are bereft of good ideas. They travel abroad and see the good life yet when they return home they are comfortable to do nothing and even worsen things here.. Okay, as leaders y'all don't have sense, now, listen to youths that have sense, no!
We've been pushing for the scrappiof this useless nysc and the money given to graduates but the leaders are just dumb saddists.

Why will they listen... All they want is to embezzle money allotted for the useless service year.

Everything is about embezzlement to these clowns!

1 Like

Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by ALFADOS(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
One sentence: This is Nigeria in one picture.

It's a clarion call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Ajeeb: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Education in Nigeria is nothing but Slavery and deceit
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Joe Igbokwe!!!
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bigredmachine:
It's lawful to be unlawful in an unlawful society...

Just like every other military and paramilitary uniforms, the nysc outfits is also a national symbol... But look at how a part of it is being made useless (cos it's useless anyway)

Such can only happen in a lawless society like ...

Well, what I first saw was a man whose country has failed.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by MadamOk(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is alarmy
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by boldking(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you think education is expensive try ignorance
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Honestfrend: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

A none Corp member have no right to put that on..
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Honestfrend: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Venom11:

Go arrest am na

A none Corp member have no right to put that on..

It's just like military uniform.. But u know d country we are, everybody na lion..
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by sonibota: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
A square peg in a round hole, a vivid example of the times we are in.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Bigredmachine: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, what I first saw was a man whose country has failed.

Yeah it's because the country is a failed experiment that's why u see things like this...

So it's lawful to be unlawful in an unlawful failed country
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Joshuam1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Disfigured.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by Munzy14(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Highly unlawful with the crested vest he is putting on..It is like wearing a military camouflage around...

After NYSC, you are to dispose the uniform or givr it to someone already in the scheme.

Exactly what I did, even my jungle boots.

You avoid allowing it get into wrong hands.
Re: Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? by ProfGday(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
One sentence: This is Nigeria in one picture.

This is the gospel according to the street...

"Thus sayeth sapa,the son of penury,the master teacher of every lasy niggars....saying with a loud voice in the market places,if you think you are educated think twice because I cometh and my rewards are with me to dash you batches by batches if your 36 senses sleepeth for just 2 seconds in this con3....

The most poorest in this con3 are educated folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC: Secondary Schools To Reopen On August 4, 2020 For Exit Classes Only / FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.