Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) (58660 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by rita25(f): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
RURAL RUGGED MOUKA....................WE MOUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED kiss
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by incogni2o: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Him, his followers bear a close semblance to Kumuyi and disciples.

These people wey know so much about hell fire dey always look one kain and behave one kain.

Little wonder seeing a man riding a motorbike is news.

You almost made sense .

I can assure you if its Adeboye, or any other minister, or even Buhari, news go carey am
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by kingyakos: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Church wey get uniform
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
OP

Is this what you called power bike?

Calling Okada power bike.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very soon he will start using television and musical instruments in church.. mark my words
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by adubam(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ggfddssss:
Okkk

100% sure bet and you are sharing it out and also looking for money from people to share the odd out?

Your village people dey your matter.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
The devil is in trouble! Everyone must hear the gospel
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
STEWpid:
Is he not a human being again?

So, what's the news for??

The Comptroller General himself.

See as him design people with the ataya and influenced them to believe that bullets cannot penetrate. grin grin

We're not supposed to have problems in Nigeria again based on the number of miracles and testimonies across all and sundry.

grin grin grin
dat vest dey block bullet oo!

f**kin true!
grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
PointZerom:

It is none of your business.
People once took off their costs and lay same on the road for the horse carrying Jesus Christ to walk upon.......to you they're stupid but to them they're in a spiritual assignment.
shut up...... you now equate mere mortals to Jesus.....
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by chatinent: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
He's being treated like a celebrity.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Imam dey Gbaladun, Archbishop na Enjoyment, Pastor na miliki... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Babaken(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's holy ghost ride
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
NtoAkwaIbom:
I do mistake go burial for Chosen.
Na so this people begin dey preach about boyfriend and girlfriend, about wearing of trouser, about making of hair, about everything like this.

Burial wey start by 10, na so e nak 3 dem still dey preach .
Funny thing be say, pikin of one of their pastors dey stay around my area dey go skol, na so car dem come dey pick dey drop am for late hour.
But when she wan kabash, omoh e go be like say na Pentecost.

Las las, na hypocricy go kill us

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Honlucas:
abeg why all these pastors dy fat nd there church members dy reduce

When you find the answer to the question you asked, you would have found the definition of mass and compounding foolishness.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by rhythyson: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
ifymadu:
This looks more like a scooter than a "power bike"...

Na Power Scooter grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
tosyne2much:
The Lord's Chosen people sha. I normally see them as people with the lowest IQ in Nigerian denominations
but Bros why did you stop your "10 things this, 10things that" threads..? I miss em.. Still glad to see you here sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Anisilas: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:
you say this is a power bike?

and why are all of them so happy that the man is sitting on a worldly thing? and they are using their worldly phones to take pics.
lol! With worldly cars and worldly shoes.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abalado:
Original man of God,,,,I seek your God to bless me beyond my imagination this week,,Amen
embarassed
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
See him sitting on a bike and happy ,didnt they tell him that people that produced that bike are not wearing aprons like his members on the street
Benevee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgutPnyfYgg

PAPA takes the lead this afternoon ����
He joined publicity for Upcoming Easter Retreat today, titled GOD'S CONVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS.
more and MATCHLESS Grace upon you Dear minister Sir ❣️❣️❣️❣️
16th and 17th of April 2022 is the Deal Day.
#WeMove
#LagosOnFireOfRevival

https://youtube.com/shorts/KgutPnyfYgg?feature=share
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

and why are all of them so happy that the man is sitting on a worldly thing? and they are using their worldly phones to take pics.

This is where answer is tired of answering questions. grin
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Ara21(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

Abeg no kill me with laugh. They will soon come and say you are devil's advocate.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
That ting na powerbike?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Where's Pastor Righteousness? I can't see him on the pics, maybe he is controlling spiritual traffic. Enjoy your life and love God.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
thrillionaire:
Don't know why this pic of the G.O on a bike and the followers taking pics and smiling is funny to me

Brainwashed mofos and their washer grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
See his coconut head
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

Lmao cheesy ���
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by Betterlife24(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
I'm also using Hot 10 o...na my phone dem use.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by CHAQUR: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thank God ó.. Opportunity comes but once. I sell power bike o. Oh ye members of the lord chosen church. Do as papa do. Let everyone dey ride power bikes o.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by JohnnA1: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
ifymadu:
This looks more like a scooter than a "power bike"...
Yeah, it's a Maxi-Scooter: Blend between a scooter and a power bike.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) by MadamOk(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
The followers or members are shouting ride on daddy G. O grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.