Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria (1867 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by fattprince(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Khalid72:
Not yet bro
still gathering enough cash
but u have book up ur place
Thanks. Anytime bro

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by LordofNaija: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
nicerod:
Good day

Bro I have a friend working with hantec, he has same dream.

He sets small amount of money aside into forex to grow the money .

He's planning to recruit local talents

He wants to build a mini stadium like 1-2k seater

Logistics he's planning to get American school bus mack etc because of durability

Kits sourcing locally at a cheaper price

Registration , management and accomodation for players he's planning to build an hostel 4 players per room

Health he's wants to liase with some big hospital as a form of partnership ( u treats my players when injured I use my platform to advertise u)

He's budgeting N20M for
100 million won't even be enough for all you wrote down here. Just one flood light is worth over 2milliion. Naira na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by GentleKingdom: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Googleboy02:
I would really love to work with you for free if this happens
Me too and for free

I just love football

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by GentleKingdom: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Khalid72:
thats a lot of money though
i can try to afford
all i need is the how to start it
do i need to buy players or pick talents from my locale
If you really want to start it.

I’m ready to serve you for free.

Trust me, you’re going to need me
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2022
GentleKingdom:
If you really want to start it.
I’m ready to serve you for free.
Trust me, you’re going to need me
though not yet still gathering cash
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by GentleKingdom: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Khalid72:
though not yet
still gathering cash
Alright...till then

Wish you the best
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Khalid72(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
GentleKingdom:
Alright...till then
Wish you the best
thanks bro i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Nigerfine3: 3:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Hi.any progress on your dream, can we talk
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Tijani009: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please i beg everyone in the name of GOD i need surport for my gynocosmastia surgery the cost is #250,000 pls anything would be appriciated
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by adexflex: 9:13pm On Feb 12
I have a lot of interest in Nigeria/African football. I was just meditating on it this evening, checking how much a club might cost to buy or build from the beginning and I landed here in Nairaland. I hope I will get like-minded people to deliberate on this and see how things will unfold buy God's grace through is wisdom and vibrant knowledge
Re: Help On How To Establish A Football Club In Nigeria by Leoheir(m): 12:44am On Mar 21
Well just coming across this post , I am a football scout for pass 6 years with the help of God helped 4 player abroad and working with 2 licensed fifa agent .

To owned a club is not the issue , do you have connections for the boys for greener pasture or you just want to be playing amateur league . So we have football club and football academy most amateur clubs are both club and academy using the league for fitness and also profile such as ikorodu city , ijebu United. If you're really interested I can draft you a proposal on how you spend less and achieve your goal that's if you already have contacts in Europe.
My email leoheir@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 World Cup: T.b Joshua Says Nig Vs Ken: Tun Vs Moz: / Wrestlemania 29..ny/nj / I Had Sex With Cristiano Ronaldo – Daniella Chavez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.