Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: (2062 Views)

Ladies: What's Your Views About Guys Who Wear Pants? / How To Enhance Your Skin / Natural Beauty Or Make-up, Which Do You Prefer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by nicole24(f): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
hi
ladies i m back again with a topic that i m sure has bothered you at one point or another.LACEWIGS-to ennhance beauty  or not?You ll probably agree with me that every woman regardless of status wants to look DROP DEAD GEORGIOUS.Well needless to say, even the market women and street hawkers want to adorn this wig.This has been a major cause of concern to me as they wear synthetic lacewigs or makeshift weaves that have been fixed as lace wigs.i don t know your opinions, but to me its a majoir put off.
             Lace wigs can be georgious if well -fixed and if they are gotten from reliable sources .Ladies i would need your take on this subject, please feel free to drop your opinions about this new trend.
                 Attached are some lovely styles of Lacewigs ,so don t get discouraged yours can be to enhance your beauty and not otherwise,

Re: Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by iice(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
Always knew i wasn't normal.
Have no desire to be drop dead gorgeous. Not at all concerned or bothered about how i look.
Plus i'm terribly lazy with beauty regiments.
Having said that, i'm not opposed to wigs/weaves even if i've never worn one. Your life, your choice.

What's the difference between the lace weaves and the synthetic lace weaves or the makeshift weaves?
Re: Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by omoseksi: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
wel, i believe is woteva maks u apy. if lacewig maks u feel gud, den u shud go 4 it
Re: Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by nicole24(f): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
lace wigs as the name implies refers to a wig that has a material called french lace around it which is trimmed and the lace is adhered to the hair line giving a more natural look to the hair style.it sometimes has baby hair-those small hairs around the wig for a natural look.as in the orange pix above.
weaves or weavon as the name implies is sewn directly unto the already woven hair,giving it a look like a wig
There are two types of extension the synthetic and human hair extensions.The synthetic are made from artificial materials while the human hair are obtained from hair donors and the hair is hygienically sourced and wefted into weaves and lace wigs.
Re: Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Thank you.
So lace wigs are not sown at all onto the scalp. . .learn something new.
Re: Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: by angelapeters: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2012
Store the human hair full lace wigs on a wig stand away from dust, humidity and heat. Cover the human hair full lace wigs with a hair net to hold the style without matting.

(1) (Reply)

5 Uses Of Cotton Buds You Need To Know. / How To Look Pretty And Well Groomed Without Makeup (for Guys And Girls) / Shocking!!!:secret About Rice We Don't Know In Africa,a Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.