Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire (497 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire by CarnivalWoman(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
IT IS A DIVINE DAY IN MY LIFE AND I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED TO GLORIFY YOUR NAME OH GOD. I THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY DESPITE THE INITIAL HEALTH CHALLENGE

As Nobody can stop the sun from shining in the day nor can anyone of us stop the moon from coming out in the night, I pray that nobody will stop the grace of God from flowing into my life ceaselessly.
I will live long and not die untimely.
I will remain a cheerful giver through God's Grace that strengthens me in all that I do in His name, Amen
Everything that i have laboured for will not disappear in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire by Mokason288(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Nwanyi Asaba hbd llnp

1 Like

Re: Ogwashi-uku Carnival Woman Celebrates Birthday In Akwa-ocha Attire by CarnivalWoman(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
CarnivalWoman:
:

*Those who pursue us unjustly shall fall while God gives us victory.*.... Diokpa Elue from Ogwashi-Uku kingdom

IT IS A DIVINE DAY IN MY LIFE AND I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED TO GLORIFY YOUR NAME OH GOD. I THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY DESPITE THE INITIAL HEALTH CHALLENGE

As Nobody can stop the sun from shining in the day nor can anyone of us stop the moon from coming out in the night, I pray that nobody will stop the grace of God from flowing into my life ceaselessly.
I will live long and not die untimely.
I will remain a cheerful giver through God's Grace that strengthens me in all that I do in His name, Amen
Everything that i have laboured for will not disappear in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven Writers And Artist For 2022 Ihraf Teen Arts And Writing Mentorship Program / Tros Events And Wedding Planners / 8,000 Women Seek Husbands In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.