Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition (187 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Azeemokoya: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Sen. Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State and a presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC), called on the party’s governors to work together on Monday, April 11.

The call by Bola Tinubu is aimed at realising his presidential ambitions in 2023.

Tinubu made the statement while meeting with several APC governors at the Kebbi Government Lodge in Abuja under the auspices of the Progressive Governors Forum (PGF).

“My mission here is to seek collaboration, support and encouragement of my party, the APC, over my ambition to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari at the expiration of his tenure,’’ he said.

On the 2023 presidential declaration by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, who is regarded as Tinubu’s political godson, the former Lagos State governor said he did not have a son grown up enough to make such a declaration.

“I don’t have any son grown up enough to make such declaration,’’ Tinubu quipped.

He acknowledged the role the governors played at the party’s March 26, national convention, saying that they helped to ensure a peaceful enthronement of an acceptable leadership for the party.

Speaking at the event, Gov. Abubakar Bagudu, Chairman of the PGF, said the forum appreciated Tinubu and his message and would discuss it at its meeting.

“Tinubu met members of the PGF where he stated what he had made public already — his intention to seek for the Office of the President come 2023

“He briefed us on his reasons, his thinking, and his message. We appreciated him, his message and will definitely discuss it at one of our forum meetings,’’ Bagudu said.

He added that all the governors in attendance graciously listened to Tinubu...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/bola-tinubu-seeks-support-of-apc-governors-over-2023-presidential-ambition/

Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by GooodHardDick: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Enough of Tinubu and Osinbajo News On Nairaland! angry

Those two clowns can never be president of Nigeria!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by TricksterBoss: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
These two people are just wasting their time I swear.they can never be president of this country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Gidyonz: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
I can't wait for the power tussle
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bounceboune7: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

but Peter obi can b president ani?
D joke is on u,it's easy for shekau to b President than an igbo man
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bounceboune7: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2022
TricksterBoss:
These two people are just wasting their time I swear.they can never be president of this country.
give us names of 2 people u think can confidently win APC n pdp ticket?

Just b realistic abeg,leave d dreams this is reality
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by GooodHardDick: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
but Peter obi can b president ani?
D joke is on u,it's easy for shekau to b President than an igbo man

You yorubas sef.

Why can't you support your tinubu in peace, and let others support their own candidates?

You should know the entire south east, south south and south west are all massively voting for Peter Obi come 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bounceboune7: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You yorubas sef.

Why can't you support your tinubu in peace, and let others support their own candidates?

You should know the entire south east, south south and south west are all massively voting for Peter Obi come 2023.
the greatest problem a man can have Is lieing to himself in d face of reality,u igbo will lie to yourself n when reality dawn on u,u call it betrayal.

So south south will leave amaechi n wike then follow one him tu lie Pandora?

So south west will leave tinibu n osinbajo n follow a candidate that can't even win his region?

Na betrayal u go shout last last
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Parachoko: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

GooodHardDick:

If only you can follow your advise.
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by TricksterBoss: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
[I think that will be atiku for pdp and this same God forsaken old Tinubu of a manquote author=Bounceboune7 post=111875389]give us names of 2 people u think can confidently win APC n pdp ticket?

Just b realistic abeg,leave d dreams this is reality [/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu Seeks Support Of APC Governors Over 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bounceboune7: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
TricksterBoss:
[I think that will be atiku for pdp and this same God forsaken old Tinubu of a manquote author=Bounceboune7 post=111875389]give us names of 2 people u think can confidently win APC n pdp ticket?

Just b realistic abeg,leave d dreams this is reality
y is tinubu God forsaken m u can't say d same about atiku?
Do u realise atiku is older than tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank / Buhari’s (2019) National Security Strategy Document, Is A Paper Tiger! / House Of Rep. Hopeful, Hon Andrew Momodu Admonishes Christians At Easter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.