Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Just In: Apology To Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu On Behalf Of My People "Ndi Ibeku"- Ugbaj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Apology To Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu On Behalf Of My People "Ndi Ibeku"- Ugbaj (284 Views)

2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Apology To Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu On Behalf Of My People "Ndi Ibeku"- Ugbaj by odoemelamemmanu(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
JUST IN: APOLOGY TO DR. ORJI UZOR KALU ON BEHALF OF MY PEOPLE "NDI IBEKU"- UGBAJA CLEMENT

My first personal encounter introduced His Excellency Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu as a man of humility and peerless generosity, and I built in my mind same impression of him.

Words would not sufficiently explain what I felt for Dr. Orji Uzor kalu, but the truth is that he became my idol.

In 2007 when Dr. Orji Uzor kalu against all odds anointed my uncle Chief Theodore Ahamefula Orji to take over the Abia seat of government, the name "Orji Uzor kalu" became a symbol of honor and trust in the whole of Ibeku land. Dr. Orji Uzor kalu became a celebrated hero and defender of Ndi Ibeku.

On the day my uncle Chief Theodore Ahamefula Orji held his thanksgiving service at St Mary's Anglican Church Ohokobe after his swearing in as governor, tears dropped from my eyes when he said: "there is a God in heaven who is not seen with the Ordinary eyes and there is a God on earth who can be seen with the ordinary eyes, Dr. Orji Uzor kalu is the God I can see with the ordinary eyes.

The world found me worthy to rust in the prison yard, but Dr. Orji Uzor kalu found me worthy of dining in the table of Kings. He believed in me when even my close friends sought reasons to desert me, and stood by me when it seemed all hope was gone. While I was incarcerated, Dr. Orji Uzor kalu proved himself dependable; by God I promise to reciprocate his faithfulness every day of my life. Bikonu Nde Ibeku ibe m, onyeobula huru Dr. Orji Uzor kalu kelewerem ya, omere m nhe nwanne m n'agaghi imere m". It was an atmosphere joy and silent recollection as Chief Theodore Ahamefula Orji extolled the person of Dr. Orji Uzor kalu before men and before God.

Dr. Orji Uzor kalu didn't stop at making my uncle the governor of Abia State, he stood for him and saw him to victory at the election petition tribunal. For the love Dr. Orji Uzor kalu had for Ndi Ibeku he made heavy sacrifices, lost friends and even challenged a sitting president; he kept his word to make an Ibeku man governor.

Owing to the weakness of man and the imperfect nature of human heart, my people from Ibeku failed Dr. Orji Uzor kalu. We betrayed him and paid him evil for good. We lied against Dr. Orji Uzor kalu and fought to put him to shame for lifting us to honor. We peddled falsehood against him and published malicious narrations about his person. We sincerely offended Dr. Orji Uzor kalu.

Falsehood as ordained by God cannever triumph over truth neither shall evil reign over good, my people have gradually realised their mistakes.
I want Dr. Orji Uzor kalu to know that we regret every lie we told against him and all the attempts we made to demonize him.

On behalf of my people I apologise to you Dr. Orji Uzor kalu, please forgive us for all we did in the past.

Ugbaja Clement Chiemeka.

www.osunreporters.com

https://osunreporters.com/2022/04/just-in-apology-to-dr-orji-uzor-kalu-on-behalf-of-my-people-ndi-ibeku-ugbaja-clement-2424/

(1) (Reply)

Prince Erondu To PDP - You Criticize Buhari Of Nepotism, But Deny Igbo 23 Ticket / US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer / Shit Happened To Crucial Lagos Nigeria Infrastructure Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.