Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr (2772 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by onyi25(f): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Program (Photos)
Nollywood actor, Mike Godson, has taken to social media to show off his woman for the first time.

The popular actor who was once rumoured to be having an affair with veteran actress, Ini Edo after a cozy photo of them both surfaced online, has finally shut netizens up with cute photos of his 'wify'.

Taking to his Instagram, the actor revealed that his baby has just completed her masters program in Business analytics at a foreign university.

Visit web page below for full update/ see photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/actor-mike-godson-shows-off-wifey-for.html

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by dawnomike(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
So he’s married? short lightskinned men is a big no no

2 Likes

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Says an E newspaper.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Says an E newspaper.
wey the front page don tear

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
wey the front page don tear
yeah you grab.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
yeah you grab.
Enjoying my evening newspaper title in Peace
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Enjoying my evening newspaper title in Peace
this your current attitude. Hmmmm. Seems you don trap one innocent young man in this forum.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
this your current attitude. Hmmmm. Seems you don trap one innocent young man in this forum.
How I go do? as I dy find husband so I no want enter midnight newspaper
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
How I go do? as I dy find husband so I no want enter midnight newspaper
You don hit the threshold already. Chances of getting married is very slim.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
You don hit the threshold already. Chances of getting married is very slim.
Help me find husband please, there’s nothing God cannot do
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Help me find husband please, there’s nothing God cannot do
Yes God is the author and finisher of our fate. But in your own case a big deliberation is ongoing. But you can be redeemed with only one condition.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whic is?
Nicepoker:
Yes God is the author and finisher of our fate. But in your own case a big deliberation is ongoing. But you can be redeemed with only one condition.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Whic is?
Just remain unmarried. You will certainly make a fortune by becoming a councilor for unmarried ferminist.

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Just remain unmarried. You will certainly make a fortune by becoming a councilor for unmarried ferminist.
Wicked man byeee

2 Likes

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by NobleAngell(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ini Edo will gnash at this.
Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Exactly! Oga you better warn this dead and resurrected old woman to stay away from me, she threatened me saying she'd soon suck my blood

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by Nicepoker(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senomii:

Exactly! Oga you better warn this dead and resurrected old woman to stay away from me, she threatened me saying she'd soon suck my blood
grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Mike Godson Shows Off Wifey For The First Time As She Completes Masters Pr by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
yinmu Your gender says one thing and do otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Tems Met Gala 2023 Entrance Custume Outfit Shock The World (pics,video) / Jude Engees Okoye's Little Secret Exposed: He Used To Be A Bus Conductor! / Ebube Nwagbo Shares Make-up Less Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.