Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) (704 Views)

Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE / Nnamdi Kanu Was Offered The World To To End Biafra Agitation; He Refused- FFK / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by youtubebeggers: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Watch the video �� https:///f15I
Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Remind me again, who is Simon Ekpa?.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by OfoIgbo: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
I wouldn't want to be part of the sort of BIafra that SImon Ekpa and his likes, are trying to create.

I will rather be in a Biafra created by Soludo and his likes.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by gwafaeziokwu: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:
I wouldn't want to be part of the sort of BIafra that SImon Ekpa and his likes, are trying to create.

Thank you my brother. Ndi ara dika Ekpa agaghi achi m na Biafra. Chukwu napu Ekwensu Ike.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by Ikinternational: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
The sooner Simon Ekpa realizes we hate his guts the better for him.

That glorious embrace ain't never happening

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Thank you my brother. Ndi ara dika Ekpa agaghi achi m na Biafra. Chukwu napu Ekwensu Ike.
RUBBISH!!!! you think freedom fighting is like boiling egg. Lmao.
Simon ekpa is a true biafran. His works are just limited cux of the fight with IPOB dos. The real ekpa boys are fighting the govt for Biafra. The rest are just govt games to reduce the love for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by Balkan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

aboki you have never been part of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by Balkan(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

God bless MNK, God bless Simon Ekpa
Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by OfoIgbo: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Balkan:
aboki you have never been part of Biafra

You can take this message to Ekpa your boyfriend. Any person that takes pride in killing his fellow Igbos just to catch cruise, will never lead me.

My people understand this logic.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by bishop4life(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
The supreme Court man and his likes may not succeed because the were fighting their people. Soludo will succeed if(and only "if) he fights with his people. So he should check if he is fighting the people or for them.

But then, Anambra has more pressing problems than Ekpa and ESN. I think Chukwuma should start solving these problems and visit sit-at-home later. He should not distract himself with sit-at-home and Simon.

okeysoninv:
ipob half baked graduate everywhere. in your shallow mind the sitting at home every Monday is not a pressing issue. do you know how much the state loses every Monday.

I usually don't grace such comment as yours with a reply. But... Are you from Anambra state?
Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by okeysoninv: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

you forgot Nnamdi kanu the chief onye Ara.
Re: Breaking Gov Soludo Came To End Biafra, ( Simon Ekpa ) by okeysoninv: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
bishop4life:
The supreme Court man and his likes may not succeed because the were fighting their people. Soludo will succeed if(and only "if) he fights with his people. So he should check if he is fighting the people or for them.

But then, Anambra has more pressing problems than Ekpa and ESN. I think Chukwuma should start solving these problems and visit sit-at-home later. He should not distract himself with sit-at-home and Simon.
ipob half baked graduate everywhere. in your shallow mind the sitting at home every Monday is not a pressing issue. do you know how much the state loses every Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Why IPOB Kept Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest A Secret. / Why Is Tinubu Yet To Condemn Both Sokoto Killing And Kano Bombing? / Full Results From PDP 2023 Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.