Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Igbo Presidency I Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency I Stand (285 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency I Stand by adefitim(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dr. Peter Obi Mandate I Stand

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by God1000(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
I also want Igbo presidency in the spirit of equity and fairness, but that seems like a pipedream now
Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by adefitim(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
I also want Igbo presidency in the spirit of equity and fairness, but that seems like a pipedream now

Same here but I think if we push for him collectively it is possible

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Igbo Presidency I stand!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

It is not a pipedream, please delete that. Campaign your own, I will campaign mine. That is how victory is obtained.

Never back down
Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by mighty2: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
and you go sink
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's going to be a long stand.
Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by Donshegxy10(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
adefitim:

Same here but I think if we push for him collectively it is possible

there is no way you can push for him, except your are one of the pdp delegates that will cast the vote.

His chances are pretty slim, amaechi chances of getting the ticket in apc is brighter than obi chances in pdp.

That is the sad reality.
Re: Igbo Presidency I Stand by adefitim(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Donshegxy10:

there is no way you can push for him, except your are one of the pdp delegates that will cast the vote.

His chances are pretty slim, amaechi chances of getting the ticket in apc is brighter than obi chances in pdp.

That is the sad reality.

Right but if the delegates see that electorates are pushing for Peter Obi to be the flag bearer it can swing the their minds you know?

(1) (Reply)

Bet On The Next Nigerian President / Port Harcourt Urban Water Project / Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Presidency Replies Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.