Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,809 members, 7,841,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life (362 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life by Fr33born(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
A video of the children of late Osinachi Nwachukwu, the popular gospel artiste who died on Friday, praying for her on her last birthday, has surfaced online.
In the video, the children could be heard praying for her long life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDz25uZX30

Re: Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life by Emoc: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
James 2:26
Faith without works is dead.

After the prayers for long life, she should have left that deadly marriage.
Let us all learn to back up our prayers/faith with action.

RIP dear minister. cry
Re: Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life by Mindlog: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
It is heart -rending.
Re: Video Of Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Children Praying For Her Long Life by Chukabiz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emoc:
James 2:26
Faith without works is dead.

After the prayers for long life, she should have left that deadly marriage.
Let us all learn to back up our prayers/faith with action.

RIP dear minister. cry

Yes, she should have left the marriage but remember, same "WE" saying she should have left wouldn't have understood how bad things were in her marriage if she had left.
We would have said all sorts of things about her for leaving her marriage. Even her church would and their members would have called her names and probably stop calling her to minister. Many churches would not have called her to minister if she left. Even the neighbours that are bearing witness now would have called her name's and said all sorts of things for leaving.
For me, I blame her 50% for not leaving and I blame we so called Christians 50% for being the reason she thought she could endure it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery / What Type Of Educative Apps Can Pry 5 Pupil Download On His Laptop? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.