Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? (475 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Anwons(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agitation keeps increasing in most quarters of the country (Nigeria) for firearms to be legalized especially with continuous rise of insecurity in the Nation.

It's no news as well on how people that are privileged to be in possession of firearm legally, misused the arm at different times making difficult to accept legalisation of firearm.

I am therefore tempted to pose this question, what do you think or in what way will people mostly abuse legalisation of firearm if it is made available for people to possess?

For me, it could be abused in these areas;
*Theft
*Infidelity (either of the couple),etc
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Massiveglory: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
They will play golf with it.

1 Like

Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
By now i would have sent the fool in the Villa to his ancestors if it was legalised.
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by God1000(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Crime and criminality will rise astronomically
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Proudlycanadian: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Crime will rise if economy isn't stable
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
as much as many foolish people will use these weapons recklessly, it will also make these armed robbers/kidnappers etc understand that they are now also in danger.

2 Likes

Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Pierocash(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Legalising firearm in Nigeria right now will improve security. it will put an end to security agent's excesses and brutality, there will be respect for human right. Kidnappers,arm robbers, Ritualists,will steer clear.

For me, firearms should be legalised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Protection mostly. Shooting a romantic rival caught in a bed is covered legally, so the man [most of the time] walks free. In Naija or the case of women I have no idea what the law states.
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Unrated900(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
This sections is of no use
Because there is no legal use of fire-arms.
Write another poet

1 Like

Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Anwons(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
meobizy:
Protection mostly. Shooting a romantic rival caught in a bed is covered legally, so the man [most of the time] walks free. In Naija or the case of women I have no idea what the law states.

Hmmmm, na hot temper?
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by Sultty(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
good question, legalizing the use of guns in naija can not be abused in anyway. Fulani excesses will be curtailed, armed robbery, kidnappings, terrorism and other forms of criminality will be reduced if legalized
Only if mental tests are carried out on people before licensing

1 Like

Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by headbasher96(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
What do they do with it in texas when u check u get your answer because there half of the texas populace are carry not conceal o like carry it live or at home
Re: If Arm Is Legalized In Nigeria, What Would People Do With It Mostly? by DeMagneto: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
I believe my country Nigeria
Most nigerians go first use de kala tak settle score wit their offenders first
Sum debtors go even go kill their creditors wey dem dey owe money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nin Fraud Is Real / Okaka Murder: Update On How A Pastor Killed A Lady And Buried Her In His Room / Generator Thief Caught At Mopol Quarters Kabayi, Mararaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.