Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

fairly used mack trucks for quick sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / fairly used mack trucks for quick sale (6883 Views)

Used Mack Trucks / Used Mack Truck Head For Sale - 1.5m / Fairly Used Mack Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER

DUE TO INSINCERITY WITH NAIJA PEOPLE, I INTEND SELLING MY TRUCKS COZ I FEEL BETRAYED BY THE PERSON INVOLVED WITH THE MANAGING OF THE TRUCKS. I WAS CONVINCED BY HIM TO GO INTO THE BUSINESS BUT NOT LATER THAN 4 MONTHS, I STARTED OBSERVING SOME INSINCERITY DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DON'T STAY IN NAIJA.ANY INTERESTED BUYER
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by Aik7(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2007
My heart goes out to you for your bad experience but i honestly think its wrong to generalise Nigerians as bad people which you are one.
There's no part of the world where you don't have good, bad and ugly people.
My advise is to exercise caution in your business affairs but let it not blind you to what virtue there is.
And to the business @ hand pls attach pics and some technical details and price range.
Goodluck!
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2007
@aik7

thanks so much,i appreciate your comments, will post pics as soon as possible and for the price, its going for 7.2 million but negotiable.thanks
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by zorro(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
Olaboloa I was just thinking of starting the business and I am interested in buying about 2 and lets see pics so I can see what kind of bucket it has
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
@zorro

i will get pics from my brother and upload it here.thanks
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by Aik7(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
Olabola kindly forward the details ie prizes and pictures to redneque7@yahoo.com for further correspondences relevant to the aforementioned.
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2007
@aiik7

i am so sorry that i've not posted the pics of the trucks, if i have to do that, i will have to go to where the trucks are and i am an office person. for this reason, i might still post it but it may take sometime to do it but if you don't mind, u can send a my brother's email address and arrange for inspection of the trucks.Tell him Bola, his sister gave you his email address.thanks
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2007
he is not familiar with nairaland, that is why i am doing all these postings on his behalf
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2007
he is not familiar with nairaland, that is why i am doing all these postings on his behalf
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2007
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
h
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by Pelican(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
Send the pix and detailed specification of each. We wnt to know if it is 10, 20, 30 or 60tons, is it with auxilliary gear, double or single axle, etc? Then is it with or without the bucket?
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2007
k and request for the details, he is the owner of the trucks.he will reply and tell you more about it.But i know for sure that it is double axle because he told me that.Thanks
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2007
@pelican

it is with the bucket
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
@pelican

were you able to mail him?
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by bola11: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2008
A FORD TRANSIT IS AVAILABE FOR INTERESTED BUYER'S IN NIGERIA.
GOOD FOR MANUFACTURING CO, PURE WATER CARRIAGE,
PRICE GOES FOR =N= 650,000.
FEATURES OF THE TRUCK ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1. 5 SPEED

2. GOOD TRY ES.

3. GRADE 1 ENGINE.

4. USE GAS (WHICH SAVE MONEY THAN PMS/ PETROL

YOU CAN REACH ME ON sammykoya11@yahoo.com so you check the truck in lagos
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by locomotive: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2008
Pics please. I was looking for Toyota Dyna, but if this Ford Transit can perform the same function, then why not.
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by bola11: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
thanxs for ur reply, i will send the pic when i am back from my trip cos i am not in lagos right now but i promise to get back to soonest . bye for now.
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by olabola(f): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opporunity with a very high Return On Investment.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West
Africa
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative
Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and
material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to
deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876
+2348136186483

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by Samual007: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2011
I also have Mack trucks for sale, if you are interested, contact on the link,
Re: fairly used mack trucks for quick sale by omachi1026(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2011
Interested send details with Price to oobidike@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!!SOLD!!!FUEL SAVER....2012 Honda Civic In Akure, Ondo State (tokunbo) / Registered 2002 Model Toyota Matrix Forsale 4wd / Honda Xl600 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.