Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) (29455 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Istrael get Gas too,come to sale to Egypt their rival...May my enemies bow down before me!
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by HitSong: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Useless bastard evil Īsrael

GAS THAT BELONGS TO PALESTINE

THUNDER FIRE UNA

OYA FRUSTRATED CHILDREN OF HATE SHOULD QUOTE ME.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by toxtimmy: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol...in your head you think humans are not animals.... take a picture of yourself and compare with a picture of gorilla, you see the difference?

Now you know you and gorilla are second cousines...thank me tomorrow

Ahmback:
I do get quotes from humans and animals alike, so i wasn't expecting anything less
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by Ahmback(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
toxtimmy:
Lol...in your head you think humans are not animals.... take a picture of yourself and compare with a picture of gorilla, you see the difference?

Now you know you and gorilla are second cousines...thank me tomorrow

No do make i laugh abeg.

ment
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by frog12: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
palestine gas
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by engrchykae(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:
What of Nigeria? cry
Britain takes your gas for free.
Buhari is building gas pipeline to Morocco.
But it won't stop in Morocco, it will continue into Spain and from Spain, it will run into UK.
Courtesy of the Fulani oligarchs who dash the west our resources in return for western political support.
Reason Obama, Francois hollande and Cameron supported buhari in 2015
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
I will not be surprised if Hezbollah fires dozens of missles into Israel tomorrow and Israel in retaliation gives them a baptism of fire. Lebanon is claiming part of the area where the natural gas was discovered but Israel is more than a match for the entire Arab world and can bomb them back to the era of othman Danfodio.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by engrchykae(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Your pipeline is still under construction.
where is the pipeline headed?
To Morocco?
Or to UK via Morocco Spain?
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by engrchykae(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Caseless:
Europe should know that this is costlier to undertake. People will pay to get this gas if the project ever comes to life. Besides, they'll still be at the mercy of Isreal, turkey or Greece.

They should just eat the humble pie, push for peace and end eastward expansion.
a nation like Israel will definitely abuse the privilege, turkey also has history, ottoman is a badman
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by engrchykae(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
frog12:
palestine gas

Just the way, Nigeria is selling Biafra gas and crude oil
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by edogu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ruke1989:
Strategic alignment being made to boost their country revenue forever. That's how a leader thinks, they think of the future of their country. With EU seeking new partnership and touring gas producing nations for quick solution to their present quagmire, nations are signing new deals and realignment. No Nigeria or African leader has siezed the occasion to secure some trade deals or investment opportunities either with EU or Russia. None has sufficient for sight, sense or passion to see their country economy boom taking advantage of new alignment emerging from the war just the way china, India, Israel are doing to boost their revenue and economy in the long term. Later dem go run go Israel or India go borrow. Foolish person no supposed to rule millions of people
That's not true. Italy recently signed an agreement with Algeria to boost their gas supply. I think other African countries such as Angola, Morocco are making similar moves.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by Mike23r: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ruke1989:
Strategic alignment being made to boost their country revenue forever. That's how a leader thinks, they think of the future of their country. With EU seeking new partnership and touring gas producing nations for quick solution to their present quagmire, nations are signing new deals and realignment. No Nigeria or African leader has siezed the occasion to secure some trade deals or investment opportunities either with EU or Russia. None has sufficient for sight, sense or passion to see their country economy boom taking advantage of new alignment emerging from the war just the way china, India, Israel are doing to boost their revenue and economy in the long term. Later dem go run go Israel or India go borrow. Foolish person no supposed to rule millions of people

shey we get energy minister..all our foreign minister nah money dem sabi no economic sense
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
The whole world is working to make their places work, bubu & his people are stealing & killing our oil
business/Installations to go build refineries in Niger & Chad.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by plaindealer: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
America don ban Russian oil and gas

China don ban Russian oil and gas

EU, the largest purchaser of Russian oil and gas is frantically sourcing oil and gas from other suppliers, pending a final deadly ban and blow to bury Russia back to the stone age...
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ruke1989:

Well said comrade... It is like you took those words off my mouth
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by mjuvey3: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
OkCornel:

How they fall hook line sinker for the pretribulation rapture fraud amuses me.

You shouldn't be surprised bro

I've gone through your posts and it shows you're intelligent

So many people misinterpret the bible

When you try to correct them, you're the devil grin

2 Likes

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by John360comng: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You be confirmed realist

He is not.
There are millions of Christian Jews just like not there are Arab Christians.

Infact, it was Jews who first were the disciples of Jesus before the Gentiles came in.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by bakar007: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-10710659/As-EU-eyes-stopping-Russian-gas-imports-Israel-sees-opening.html

Mumu article Na Isreal wor close the gap when same Isreal buy crude and gas from elsewhere Abi dumb people.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
nomenclature:
Wait oh,tiny isreal wen lagos big pass? Abi there is another isreal
E NO MATTER
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by angelEmade: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Nigerian Christians Association of Nigerian (CAN), supporting Israel against Palestine, forgetting that Palestinian christians are also suffering from the Apartheid regime of the Jews, just like the Muslims.
Jews will always deny the holy birth of Jesus son of Mary, may peace be upon him.
Do you know that Isreal gives alot of aid to them yearly?? The problem there are the Hamas terrorists. Do you even know that the Palestine government is pro Israel and they fight Hamas alongside isreal??
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by plaindealer: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ruke1989:

The fact that you don't know anything, the fact that you don't read the news or keep up with current affairs and specifically news about your own country don't mean Nigeria is not ahead of you per the subject matter.

The people you insult and abuse are actually smarter than many Nigerian youths who sit on the internet proving to the world that they know anything even about their own country, all they do is cry, wail, and abuse their country with zero substance to their criticisms and abuse.

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by J3susFr3ak: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Incase you don't know.

Isreal is not a Christian country

But it exists as the SAFEST place for even Christian Arabs to live in peace without the fear of Islamic persecution...

And it exists because the Christian West through Divine Providence guarantees its current political systems, economy and security.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022

Nigeria is a key LNG supplier to Europe and in 2021 exports amounted to 12.63 Bcm, according to data from S&P Global Platts Analytics.

The biggest buyers were Spain with 49 cargoes supplied -- or 4.3 Bcm of gas equivalent -- France (38 cargoes), Portugal (34 cargoes), and Turkey (15 cargoes), the data showed.

Several LNG cargoes were also delivered last year each to Croatia, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, and the UK.

Nigeria's six-train LNG export facility has a capacity of 22.5 million mt/year (31 Bcm/year), but it is being expanded to 30 million mt/year with the addition of a seventh train.

https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/market-insights/latest-news/natural-gas/021522-nigeria-eu-to-consider-all-options-for-increased-lng-deliveries

Nigeria is actually a key LNG exporter to the EU, we just need to ramp up our production.

We just awarded the contract for our $4 Billion 7th LNG Train to Saipem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by MadamExcellency: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

You ain't going anywhere... You'll be here during the Great tribulation...The rapture would happen after the great tribulation

Mathew 24 vs 29 - 31

Rapture is different from the second coming. During Rapture, only the saved will see Jesus Christ and be caught up with him while in the second coming, all eyes will see him coming to rule for a thousand years.
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by Excuzeme: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Hook in the JAW!!!!

The Prophetic Puzzle is falling in place.
Ezekiel 38 & 39 talks clearly about a " Hook in Jaws" of Russia which GOD ALMIGHTY uses to Hook her and her GogMagog confederate nations to Israel to attack Israel for her Wealth.

Israel Booty is in the Hook in Jaw GOD ALMIGHTY will use to Drag Putin and his Confederate to Israel for the GogMagog battle

The "Satanist Post" above has received over 25 Likes, which means over 25 Nigerians "Believed without Verifying" if what the Poster really quoted was True! [/b]That i svery Sad, especially if any of them is a Christian.

Well, if you notice, this "Child of Satan" (Children of Christ dont attempt to manipulate the words of the Bible and anyone who does so, is a Child of Satan, so says the Bible) masquerading as a Child of Christ, "[b]CLEVERLY OMITTED THE Verses
" he/she was referring to, in Ezekiel 38 or 39, so as to confuse his Readers, knowing most people will likely not confirm the passage!

So, you'll need to read the Two Chapters (38 and 39), before you can even make "non-sense" of what he wrote. grin
That was a "satanic trick", right there. Chapter 38 alone has Twenty three (23) Verses! grin
So, l took out the Bible and opened it, below is what the first few Verses of Chapter 38 says:

Book of Ezekiel 38, 1-23:

Ezekiel 38

The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations
1 The word of the LORD came to me:

2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him
3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek (Upper Nile River) and Tubal.

4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets,
6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 “ ‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them.

8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.
9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
10 “ ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.
11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land. ”
13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?
15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army.

16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
17 “ ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them
18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD.
19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.
20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground.

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother.
22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him.
23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

Now, can anyone tell me, WHERE, ANYWHERE WAS RUSSIA MENTIONED OR REFERRED TO, IN THE ABOVE VERSES?
Yet, the mischievous, Satanic Poster went on to adduce the Post to Russia!

One can even ask: Is Russia fighting Israel right now? The answer is NO!
So, where ia all these reference about "Hook on Jaw" of Russia coming from, if not from a deceitful and satanic manipulator fo Truth, using the Holy Bible for nefarious purposes!

The only place, the phrase "Hooks on your Jaws" was used in this Ezekiel 38, was in Verse 3. and if we read carefully, we will see that it was referring to "Gog" (who was the Chief Price of Meshek (Upper Nile River) and Tubal. (verse 2)

How did "Gog" become Vladmyre Putin and how did Meshek and Tubal become Russia? grin grin

And if we go done-down the Verses, we will see and realise that the "location and area" being described by these Chapter 38 of Ezekiel, has NOTHING to do with Russia.

But this Satanic Manipulator, just assigned the "Gog" to President Putin and the area to Russia.

Moreso, most people (and even Christians!), fail to realise that when the Bible Speaks, it speaks "Figuratively and in Parables" so, it will be foolish, for anyone to interpret Biblical Statements like this, literarily.

Finally, this Poster (@Uprightness100 and the other usenames he uses) need to be reminded of what the Bible says, about those who ADD to or REMOVE from the word of God, as stated in the Book of Revelations 22: Verses 18 and 19:

Rev 22:18 - I warn ANYONE who hears the words of prophecy of this Scroll..... If ANYONE ADDS ANYTHING to them, God will add to that person, the PLAGUEs described in this Scroll.
Rev 22:19- And if ANYONE TAKES words away from this Scroll of Prophecy, God will TAKE AWAY from that person, any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City, which are described in this Scroll.

Dont throw away your Eternity for the sake of "Likes" on Nairaland or just to appear Politically correct, as you have been doing in recent times.

War in Ukraine has nothing to do with Israel nor the second coming of Christ. It is just War.
I hope the two Parties to the War, will find it in their heart to "sit down and negotiate" an amicable settlement and stop collecting more weapons, to fight and kill even more inncoent Citizens who have no contribution in the decision to fight a war

God is Slow to Anger but certainly, His Anger is coming.

2 Likes

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by plaindealer: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria is the largest producer and exporter of LNG in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by plaindealer: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abeg take your bible and religious discussion to the religion forum and stop derailing.

2 Likes

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by mcameo: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
usis3:
Why not Nigeria. Can't we supply too.��

Nigeria can, but the impossible, the pipe route would go through Niger and Libya, Libya is the problem, there is a ot a functioning government in Libya, tribal chiefs and war lords, would hold us to Ransom and make the passage impossible, the only option is to send gas ships to Europe, which would make the price of gas costly and then it would logical sense for Europe to look at countries within its border.

2 Likes

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-10710659/As-EU-eyes-stopping-Russian-gas-imports-Israel-sees-opening.html
Whew! Russia has lost major
partners here... Like a game of chess moves.

This is a major tectonic shift
in global business alliance
between Israel and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Nigeria is actually a key LNG exporter to the EU, we just need to ramp up our production.

We just awarded the contract for our $4 Billion 7th LNG Train to Saipem.

Phenomenal insights!
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by davidque: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
usis3:
Why not Nigeria. Can't we supply too.��

The EU was in Nigeria over the week to deal with Nigeria on gas supply to Europe. If our leaders are sharp we will tap into this opportunity
Re: As EU Eyes Stopping Russian Gas Imports, Israel Sees An Opening ( Pix) by Lymasaba(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realists:

Imagine Nigerian Christians Association of Nigerian (CAN), supporting Israel against Palestine, forgetting that Palestinian christians are also suffering from the Apartheid regime of the Jews, just like the Muslims.
Jews will always deny the holy birth of Jesus son of Mary, may peace be upon him.
Jews own the present day Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees / 498 Russian Soldiers Killed, Russia Defence Ministry Announce Casualty Figures / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.