Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death (29260 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by 00FFT00(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Jagaban visits the Islamic cleric in Jos, Sheikh Sani Yahaya Jingir to symphatized with him over the dead of his younger brother.

When will he finally visit Yoruba's daily kidnapped and maimed in Ondo?.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo is the man that can move Nigeria forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by seunmsg(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Coldie:
This Tinubu is not a good leader, since he started this his presidential ambitions his focus has been just the north and the southwest and that’s all. He has totally snobbed the other southern regions. To him he doesn’t need us

He has consulted Orji Uzor Kalu, Godswill Alpabio, Adams Oshiomhole, Ken Nnamani and lots of other South east and south south APC members.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Jackson105: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
This iragbiji brown teeth Great Grand Pa is just wasting his time and energy running up and down to northerners who don't give a hoot about him.
In the end, Baba Buhari will sideline him and the same northerners he's counting on will follow suit.

You might need to use this, your tears is refreshing to me grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves the support of every man and woman with no conscience.

Fixed
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by anonymuz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
seunmsg:
I like the way Asiwaju is going about his campaign/consultation without caring about anybody. He’s going about it without waiting for the anointing of anybody. He has the name, record and structure that is solid enough to win the election.
you don't even understand politics,Tinubu only managed a state not a nation. Osibanjo understand the federal and he his more energetic and vibrant. No record of being hospitalized in foreign country. I'm not a politician but I understand it. Well na God's rulership be the best.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by GreatrAnalyst: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians turn good Samaritan and start turning up for every incidents around a certain time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by seunmsg(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
00FFT00:

After Peter Obi Pandora has visited the victims of IPOB terrorism in the South east and Atiku has visited victims of Boko haram and bandits in the north east.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by israelmao(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Desperado goes almost everywhere this day to stylishly campaign.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by simpleseyi: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
He is everywhere, while others are sleeping in their mansions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by TruthSocial: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Of course he did visit because it’s election time, he sees who controls the mind levers and the mouthpiece to sway voters for him.

He never visited the IDP camps you know, that’s not so important to him.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by adelaja70(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
This iragbiji brown teeth Great Grand Pa is just wasting his time and energy running up and down to northerners who don't give a hoot about him.
In the end, Baba Buhari will sideline him and the same northerners he's counting on will follow suit.
Na him time no be your Papa own... Stop crying more than than bereaved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by 00FFT00(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
seunmsg:

After Peter Obi Pandora has visited the victims of IPOB terrorism in the South east and Atiku has visited victims of Boko haram and bandits in the north east.

I do not banter with a loser.
Pant pisser is DOA.
Period!.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Caseless: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
You're not a northerner, so you don't know how much he's loved and the structure he has in place there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
Na only Northerners this one dey meet o

When will he come to SE
Children of hate land
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by seunmsg(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
anonymuz:
you don't even understand politics,Tinubu only managed a state not a nation. Osibanjo understand the federal and he his more energetic and vibrant. No record of being hospitalized in foreign country. I'm not a politician but I understand it. Well na God's rulership be the best.

You could have posted your comment without mentioning my handle. There is no correlation between my comment and yours. I did not mention Osinbajo in my comment so you don’t have to start telling me about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by 00FFT00(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Pant pisser is DOA.
Period. Next!.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by simpleseyi: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Buhari cannot negatively influence Tinubu chances. Tinubu made the lifeless idiot President. Tinubu is Buhari's godfather. You have dementia, that is why you forget so soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Jackson105: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu stay one place na

Yoruba leaders lose love ones and this desperado never visited for once , But see how he's kissing northerners balls because of election

And tomorow his supporters will say this mumu Tinubu is a strategist

You will kill yourself on Tinubu last last.

As long as Tinubu is tormenting you, I am happy cheesy angry cheesy grin

If the pain is too much for you, please use this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
00FFT00:

Pant pisser is DOA.
Period. Next!.

Only a loser goes about supporting losers like Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora. You can keep wallowing in your cesspit of losses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Caseless: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

I think the inclusion of Dogara in his entourage of recent speaks volume. It will change the dynamics a bit and kill the speculations about who will be his VP if he gets the ticket.

Let's see how it goes.
I'm seeing Dogara and I think that's where it's going, but I think boss Mustapha or one competent Christian woman would do.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by simpleseyi: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ebubu:
Na only Northerners this one dey meet o

When will he come to SE

Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015, and repeated it in 2019. Can't you see that Tinubu has stopped talking to all Igbos? We don't need your votes. You can go and give all to Atikuchukwu Abubakar your lord and saviour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Ebubu: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kittex7:

Children of hate land
and North is what? Love filled with killings and kidnapping
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by adelaja70(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
00FFT00:

And who has your candidate visited?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by eldoradoxx: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Jagaban!

I think the inclusion of Dogara in his entourage of recent speaks volume. It will change the dynamics a bit and kill the speculations about who will be his VP if he gets the ticket.

Let's see how it goes.
You don't understand the sentiment religion commands in the North to think that the North would agree to be represented by a Christian as VP to a Southern Muslim whom the North Muslims rank as lower in the Islamic hierarchy.
Any Southern candidate for President must go for a strong Northern Muslim to have a slight opportunity of winning. Northern Christians and Southern Muslims are being schemed out of consideration for presidency. Ok, Northern Muslim is concluding his 8 years tenure, do we give presidency back to another Muslim whether North or South seeing how divided the APC has brought Nigeria. Will Nigerian Christians both North and South tolerate another 8 years of another Muslim rule? This is a big issue for Tinubu.
While the South can easily let it slip without much ado, the North would not want a Christian as VP to a Southern Muslim. Brings us to Muslim-Muslim ticket, how feasible.?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by simpleseyi: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Caseless:
I'm seeing Dogara and I think that's where it's going, but I think boss Mustapha or one competent Christian woman would do.

Vice President will be either Dogara or Boss Mustapha. Tinubu has been grooming them for long. The below is a 2019 report.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Ebubu: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015, and repeated it in 2019. Can't you see that Tinubu has stopped talking to all Igbos? We don't need your votes. You can go and give all to Atikuchukwu Abubakar your lord and saviour.
i’m sure even that northern vote tinubu won’t get cus he won’t even be the party candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He's just making a fool of himself around the northerners

In the mind of those northerners, his presence there na just for election

The northerners are not stupid

You’re the one making a fool of yourself all over the forum.

Yeah, the northerners are truly not stupid. They know those who partnered with them when they needed power and those that called them Almajiri people’s Congress.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Teaser4(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
hopexter:

It’s obvious you’ve smoked your native crack cheesy
actually nah international crack, i no Dey una blood sucking country…. You don sell your votes for another 5k and cups of rice
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Salowise: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
I wonder why Nigerians are in support of tinubu, complaining of bad leadership yet still want to recycle this old leaders. How fast we've forgotten the lekki massacre, i still wonder how the youth call Osinbajo a betrayer. Someone needs to stand and take power from these men, Osinbajo has made the move, now all he needs is the support.
Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves the support of every man and woman of conscience.

Same thing was preached about Buhari.

People that brought Buhari are doing press up to come and finish the country patapata.

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death by hopexter(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Teaser4:
actually nah international crack, i no Dey una blood sucking country…. You don sell your votes for another 5k and cups of rice

My blood sucking country still better Pass Cambodia wey you dey so. Pray make dem no catch your there with your drug dealings, We go take you crack jokes here like your previous developers facing life sentence grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) / Atiku's University (AUN) Feeds 270,000 Boko Haram Victims Daily - BBC / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.