Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court (6843 Views)

Presidency: PDP Heads To Appeal Court Over Plan To Stop Primary / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) / PDP Heads To Court Over Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by ryloy: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday said it would seek legal redress over the Katsina State Local Government election results won by the All Progressives Congress.

The Katsina State Independent Electoral Commission had declared APC candidates as winners in 31 councils announced by the umpire. The state has 34 councils.

KASIEC Executive Secretary, Lawal Faskari, while announcing APC candidates as winners early Tuesday morning, disclosed that the results of two councils, namely Daura and Funtua were pending.

He added that the election processes in Dutsin-ma Local Government Area were stopped following alleged irregularities and crisis.

“The commission has so far received complete results from 31 Local Governments, 328 Wards, awaiting that of Funtua and Daura while election in Dutsinma Local Government has been cancelled based on the reasons mentioned above.

“The commission, therefore, wishes to further announce that the All Progressives Congress, has won all the 31 Chairmanships and 328 Councilorships seats so far collated.

“Consequently, the commission seizes this opportunity to congratulate the winners of the elections and also appreciate all the political parties’ high level of maturity and sportsmanship exhibited by their candidates during and after the exercise,” he said.

https://punchng.com/katsina-apc-clears-council-polls-as-pdp-heads-to-court/

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Realadey(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rigging machines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Shsshgsvs: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rubbish parties
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
It is much expected.

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Elidrisy20: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hello turji has won the election

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Analyst7: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Those same northerners will keep voting their oppressors then u expect me to be wasting my sympathy on them

9 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Microsports: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb 500hdd core i7 good ba3 life,very neat,price is 120k location is owerri
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Beedude(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is bad news for PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Southernigbo: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
D ruling parties almost always win everything, I guess that's why d APC refused participating in Sokoto state local government elections some time ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by omenkaLives(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Heading to court over the results of LG elections? Oh well, they have the right to, but I think it would amount to nothing. Save for the fact some lawyers would have more monies dropped in their accounts. shocked

7 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Bounceboune7: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is exactly how pdp will lose come 2023 n d next is to go n waste their time in court...then wailing raise to power 500 for d nyamiris

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Comedian2019: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good news for the people. They should continue to enjoy the security provided to them by APC.

Note:
I can't cry for the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by greatiyk4u(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Waste of time

How many local Government councils is opposition controlling in PDP governed state?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Noted
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by ipobarecriminals: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
sadwen PDP win ,Nah victory/Godwin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Kkk777: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Can you imagine. with all the killing in the north. northerners still support APC.
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Waste of time

How many local Government councils is opposition controlling in PDP governed state?

Exactly. Both parties are irresponsibly extreme in conducting elections for local govts in their states

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Amalekki: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kkk777:
Can you imagine. with all the killing in the north. northerners still support APC.
What's the alternative?

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by simpleseyi: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Comedian2019:
Good news for the people. They should continue to enjoy the security provided to them by APC.

Note:
I can't cry for the bereaved.

Wetin be your own? You be Almajari ni?

7 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by allen113: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Normal level, when it comes to LG elections the ruling party in the state usually wins all lga whether pdp or apc. After all na them they conduct am na dem dey write results. cool

1 Like

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Alary: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Analyst7:
Those same northerners will keep voting their oppressors then u expect me to be wasting my sympathy on them

So if they have vote for PDP that means they have vote their helper.Stay there dey deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Analyst7: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Alary:

So if they have vote for PDP that means they have vote their helper.Stay there dey deceive yourself.
Baba pdp is not the only opposition party, any party at this moment is better than apc...lets say the truth
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wetin wanna your own
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by IbadeHQ: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
This is exactly how pdp will lose come 2023 n d next is to go n waste their time in court...then wailing raise to power 500 for d nyamiris

Guy, u wicked o... wetin nyamiri do you na.
Re: Katsina: APC Clears Council Polls As PDP Heads To Court by Authoreety: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? / Police Inspector Shot Dead By Patrol Team-turning The Gun On Themselves! / Nigeria State Security Service Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.