Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 (950 Views)

Who Has Updated Redmi Note 11 To Android 12 Here? / TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Who Have Updated His Camon 12 Air Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Damisic: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pls who have smiley smiley
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by YourRealSon(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
I saw the update sometimes early March was around 3gb or so didn't update can't find it now
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Damisic: 5:24am On Apr 13, 2022
YourRealSon:
I saw the update sometimes early March was around 3gb or so didn't update can't find it now
mine also disappeared...but I later found it in their official website 3.3gb ..and am not sure if e go dey alright after update

1 Like

Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Mayemavins: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
pls try am too, no be only my fone go hang
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by YourRealSon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damisic:
mine also disappeared...but I later found it in their official website 3.3gb ..and am not sure if e go dey alright after update
What issues do you have with the phone
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Damisic: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2022
YourRealSon:

What issues do you have with the phone

None ... absolutely none ......y asking
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by YourRealSon(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Cause if my flashlight is on and I press the power button to turn it on it goes off and when I'm in the sun the contrast of my screen becomes very high kinda messed up I just want to know if it's a general issue or I'll have to go back to slot
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Damisic: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2022
YourRealSon:
Cause if my flashlight is on and I press the power button to turn it on it goes off and when I'm in the sun the contrast of my screen becomes very high kinda messed up I just want to know if it's a general issue or I'll have to go back to slot
the flashlight of mine can also be on and off that way so it's nothing serious ....and the brightness also behaves same

1 Like

Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by YourRealSon(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ikr what I actually meant was if my flashlight is on and I press the power button to turn the screen on the flashlight goes off
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Damisic: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
YourRealSon:
Ikr what I actually meant was if my flashlight is on and I press the power button to turn the screen on the flashlight goes off

It's normal for all phone ....have used two phones like that ...and that how dey work

Mine also behave like that Sha
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Voldoz: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
YourRealSon:

Yeah mine too do same
Re: Who Has Updated His Vivo Y21 To Android 12 by Crowwejihadist: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
YourRealSon:

It only happens when you use facial recognition, because camera and normal flashlight can't work at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need a phone- Budget 160k / Anker Motion Boom/anker Soundcore 3 & 2 For Sale / Oraimo Powerbox 600 Unboxing And First Impressions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.