Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists (1311 Views)

Type Of Cultist To Die During A Cult War Funny Pictures / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / This Graphic Photo Of Cultist Whose Head Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by Gbemidebe20: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cultism in Nigeria has no doubt taken a new trend as it has relocated from tertiary institutions campuses, where hitherto holds sway to the street in various communities. It is one word that has been entrenched in the psyche of people in this part of the world because of hazardous experience people have had either directly or indirectly. One person who had such direct experience with cultist is a promising and enterprising young man, Ifelaja Omotolani

My name is Omotolani Ifelaja, a native of Ijebu Igbo in Ogun state Nigeria. I was born on the 30th of August 1987. My father's name is Ifelaja olaniyi while mum's name is Bolanle Funke Ifelaja. I also have an elder sister her name is Lara Ifelaja. I was born into a polygamous family with my father having numerous children.
The beginning of my hardship started after the demise of my father. Life became so miserable for my mother, sister and I--when the hardship was to much, we relocated. We stayed in a place called Agbara an Ogun state suburb. The living condition in that place was horrible. We occupied a very small cubicle room. The house itself had so many entrance where people can enter and could be attacked easily. There was no good and accessible water in that community. People used to scoop water at a pool attached to a factory in the area. This had claimed more lives as people died of cholera. What a hell of a place!

My problems were escalated when my mum decided to remarry. We moved in with her but the place was another hell. Our stepfather was evil, he flogged us mercilessly at any slightest provocations. At times we were deprived of food, this and many more made my sister to run away. She went away but never came back. I was just praying for escape route until one day God answered my prayer. I met Mr Abayomi an aluminum window installer. He promised to take me to a place between Ibadan and Benin now Edo state. It was there I learnt how to install aluminum window. For two years, I was an apprentice but something later happened which changed my entire life for the worst.
All the while I have been staying with Abayomi, I didn't know that he was a member of the deadliest cult group "" also known as " " or "AYE" in local parlance. In fact, he was their number two in the hierarchy. On the day of my initiation into this deadly group, i was in Benin then Abayomi laced my tea with sleeping pills. I was brought to a quiet place then blind folded, the cloth was removed when a voice directed them to. I was stripped and I received a heavy blow on my head. I screamed in horror then one after the other I was jumped on, kicked and matcheted. Then the worst happened, I was raped by virtually ten men. My anus bled, but I was told that was part of initiation ceremony but to me that was the beginning of my journey into homosexualism.

After my initiation I was given a name "Ibaka". Till date I don't know the meaning of that name. Each person was given a partner and my partner's name was "AKA". We were given assignments but my misunderstanding with the group started when I refused to kill a rival member so I renounced. This didn't go well with them for months they were looking for how to kill me. One day they barged into my hideout, dragged me inside an awaiting vehicle and took me inside thick the forest. There ten members raped me, I was in the pool of my blood. I was matcheted. The cut is still on my body till date I was also shot at but luckily enough, the bullet only pierced my skin. They then abandoned me, all this happened in the year 2000. I was then left for dead but I was rescued by Dipo who also facilitated my escaped to Tripoli in Libya.

In Libya, I was sold to an Arab merchant by our captors. I was made sex slave and almost five men made love to me everyday. My anus ached and I began to stool blood but once it healed the show continued. This is how I had suffered in the hand of cultists cum Gay, I began to
look for where my life would be saved. I didn’t want to go back home because my life wasn’t safe either.

Story compiled by Fatai Kasali
For My Neighbourhood Magazine
June 23,2003
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
tale by moonlight... CUNT-E-NEW!!!!

BTW if 10 dudes raped you and you stayed with these same dudes as buddy-buddy (instead of poisoning them to death), then gay you are son!
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sharap with your simp story abeg.
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by ntipro: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm.
Is this real?
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by Creed86(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by Dollarremix(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
The story don finish bdat?
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by FuckDModz: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Okoto
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by nosleep: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lies lies lies... Oga Ayes nor dey Bleep anus for initiation. Carry ur super story fly from nairaland we don't want lies
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by PlayerMeji: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2022
They gave you a nickname IBAKA...

You don't know the meaning of IBAKA..

Bra, continue to dey lie dey go.

Axemen gave you nickname for Eiye confraternity.

Bros, you no try

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by elonmuskbaby: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by DryMouth: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Stupid lies.

You were named "IBAKA" in "AIYE" confraternity.

Think well before you lie.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by TotoGame(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Poorly written beer parlour gist ....Aye no dey do backyard baming like Baggars, You only get bamed During Jolly

Secondly ibaka no be Aye SM,

The Gay part even offed me infact u're a Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The Hands Of Cultist And Homosexualists by house10s2: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Is ‘sweeter’, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12-yr-old Daughter / One Police Is Down At Moniya Ibadan / 'i Go Chop Your Dollar' Star Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.