Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Who's The Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's The Saviour (168 Views)

Divine Healings And Miracles: See Jesus the Saviour in Action. / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Saviour by cornelboy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Isaiah 43:11
[11]I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

It's seen from that verse that Jehovah God claimed to be the saviour, no saviour besides him.

What about Moses, Samson, Gideon, Jesus etc were they not saviours? Of course they are, but God saved people through them.
1 Thessalonians 5:9
[9]For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

God is the SAVIOUR!

1 Like

Re: Who's The Saviour by JustExposeIt: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Christ is the savior. He saved us from our sin which brought enmity between us and God
Re: Who's The Saviour by cornelboy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
JustExposeIt:
Christ is the savior. He saved us from our sin which brought enmity between us and God

Did you read 1 Thessalonians 5:9?

2 Timothy 1:9
[9]For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.
Re: Who's The Saviour by xproducer: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Isaiah 43:11
[11]I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

It's seen from that verse that Jehovah God claimed to be the saviour, no saviour besides him.

What about Moses, Samson, Gideon, Jesus etc were they not saviours? Of course they are, but God saved people through them.
1 Thessalonians 5:9
[9]For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

God is the SAVIOUR!

----

GOD's holy word the Bible is truth - John 17:17, and yes GOD is the only Saviour! Know that the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is SON of GOD - GOD!

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad." - John 8:56

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:58

"Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ." - 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." - John 14:1

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." - John 3:36

+++

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:" - Deuteronomy 6:4
Re: Who's The Saviour by cornelboy(f): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2022
xproducer:

----

GOD's holy word the Bible is truth - John 17:17, and yes GOD is the only Saviour! Know that the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST is SON of GOD - GOD!

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad." - John 8:56

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:58

"Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ." - 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me." - John 14:1

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." - John 3:36

+++

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:" - Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus never claimed to be God in the same essence as his Father.

He said the Father is the one true God John 17: 3
Re: Who's The Saviour by cornelboy(f): 1:52am On Apr 13, 2022
JustExposeIt:

No God saved us through Jesus Christ. It was God's plan and will that Jesus should die for mankind.
Re: Who's The Saviour by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2022
A Sacred Secret!

After the fall of man in the garden of Eden mankind inherited sin through Adam and death through sin so that death spread to all humans because of sin! Romans 5:12

So there was a call in the spirit realms to save mankind from sin {Isaiah 6:8} an angel must come to save mankind because none of Adam's descendants is fit to rescue mankind from sin for a perfect man must lay down his life as the ultimate sacrifice. Psalms 49:7-9

Out of all the angels in heaven Michael is the only angel that stood up for the salvation of mankind to come and offer the ultimate sacrifice! Daniel 12:1

As the Archangel Michael was with God right from the beginning {Proverbs 8:22} and out of all the things God used His only begotten Son (Michael) to create humans are Michael's choicest {Proverbs 8:31} that's why this first creature laid down his life for the salvation of mankind. Philippians 1:15-16
He must come down to face Satan and legions of demons who are terrorizing the earth and causing confusion. Then he mustn't do as if he's the first of all God's creation rather he must humble himself {Philippians 2:6} and be prepared to suffer in the hands of humans who will persecute, torture and execute him all these they will do to him under the control of Satan.

Yes! Michael was prepared to undergo all these that's why God vowed in His anger that any of Adam's descendants who failed to listen to what Michael will teach with so much proof and backings of God's Holy Spirit never be forgiven! Matthew 12:31-32

So if we are to talk about our Savior of course we must first give all glory and honor to the one who made the call to save mankind JEHOVAH {Isaiah 6:8} because He is the one who first love us by sending His only begotten Son to come and face all these troubles for our sake {1John 4:10, 19} but in our prayers we must always include the name of the one who surrendered himself willingly for our sake too.
WHY? Because it was only a call that JEHOVAH made while Jesus (Michael) was the one who laid down his perfect human life! John 10:15

That is why it is WRITTEN that at the mention of the name of the perfect man who paid for our sin with his own life, every knee must bow! Philippians 2:10 smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is Coming Soon! The Rapture Is Taking Place Right Away! / Can A Man Sleep With His Wife During Ramadan While Both Are Not Observing The Fa / How Russian Christians View The 'Special Military Operation' In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.