Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape (6147 Views)

How Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape Made Her Famous (photos) / Bbnaija Reality Star, Nengi Shows Off Her Famous Curves In Polka Dot Dress / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Famous Backside In Skimpy Black Swimsuit During Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kim Kardashian calls Kanye in tears after their son sees ad for her famous sex tape
Apr 12, 2022by Annain News

The clip from the debut episode of ‘The Kardashians' was recently released and it involves a lot of drama. Looks like the past is gonna haunt Kim for a long time.

In the preview of her new reality show, the 41-year-old influencer admits that she contacted Kanye in tears after learning that their son, Saint, saw an advertisement for her famous s*x tape while playing a video game. There's a scene in which Kim worries about her six-year-old kid, seeing a pop-up ad of her and Ray J. An upset Kim is heard talking with her attorneys, warning them that she will sue over any new material and 'burn to the ground' everyone involved in re-releasing the film.

“I do not want it to be copied. I have four kids. I can not go through this again. This was like 20 years ago. I am not going to go through this again. I know the right attorneys. I know exactly what to do this time. […] I have all the time, all the money, and all of the resources to burn them all to the ground," says Kim

The reality star speaks up about her shock at Saint seeing the pop-up commercial, which included a meme of her crying face on the cover. Saint, according to her, noticed the commercial while playing Roadblox on his iPad.

Later footage shows Kim crying as she calls her ex-husband Ye, telling him, “I almost died when Saint thought it was funny."

The first episode of 'The Kardashians' will premiere on Hulu on April 14.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Sommah(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Innocent children

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by qekng40(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
When did Kim became a comedian? grin cool

Like she wants to play a pity card or what

Abeg shift make I see road!

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tiwa savage

shocked

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Calling Kanye in tears? After enjoying dinner with her new lover?
Oh biich! Just leave Kanye alone please. He's gone through a lot mbók. Deal with your sh!ts alone.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Thou: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abeg link to her sex tape...

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Ahmed0336(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
If not because kanye have children with her I wouldn't advice he pick her call. Let her call her boyfriend.... Nonsense and kim

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Rotiix(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Celebs with sex videos do not know what awaits them in the future, especially the ones with kids sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by drmuchin: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Olosho mother
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Majorlazerr: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
SMH
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fake tears grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
All i see here is another controversial issue spear-headed by kim just to trend,

I mean she's mad over her sextape that made her famous, grin

Abi which talent she get self. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why is she crying?

What did she make the video for in the first place? Or she didn't know she would have children who will one day grow up and come across the video,?

The internet never forgets.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by talk2hb1(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2022
I guess she wants more Money, at least she profited from it the last time.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Biafranodogwu55: 4:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Kim hoedashian
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2022
illicit:
Tiwa savage

shocked
Tiwa savage learnt from her.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by DontBullshitMe: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Creating the necessary buzz for her upcoming reality show.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by LordIsaac(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Dysfunctional parents raising a dysfunctional generation!
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by yuping(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided when we talk them go say they bold, attractive, feminist they are confident new generation bla bla arrant nonsense.
When Rihanna own go start people backing her will hide.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by chuckdelis: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
I doubt if a kids game/ site would allow x-rated ads.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by festacman(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
The key reason Kanye is consistently opposing his daughter North's having to be a child Tiktok influencer is to avoid her following in Kim Kardashian's strategic oloshoism.

Kanye's mother was an intellectual who taught at universities. Kanye himself has deep intellect. And he knows that his daughter North and other children are likely to inherit intellectual and creative capacities that must be allowed to flourish through wide reading rather than the 'olosho-prone' social media (Tiktok) influencer or celebrity sh*t, which is what Kim brings to the table.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Unzerious: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
In J. Timberlake's Voice "What goes around comes back around"
Wahala oo
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Gadafii: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
All these ogberaga girls wey dey open their smelling nyash all over Instagram and everywhere possible, I just want to remind yall that days are coming when you will regret your actions and waywardness

BTW, it's my birthday today cool

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by shilenji(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Men no suppose do mistake marry some kind women but the greedy 'I want to have her to myself' thinking which is a big lie will send some men to their early graveS or have them regretting actions for a very long time. Same goes with women too.

You can never fall in love with an ex bitch and expect her to stay loyal. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD STRONG MEN.

As for this matter OP,the video will keep on resurfacing till thy kingdom come because the internet never forgets.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is just d beginning.
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kim Kardashian's sex tape with Ray J comes back to haunt her in 'The Kardashians' premiere
'Kardashians' star reportedly called ex Kanye West in tears over unseen footage being released

Source

Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Sommah:

As expected. What were they expecting?

Do you think she will be able to stop the sextape from going viral?
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Seredebe: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Sommah:
Innocent children

Anthony m okeke

Faith S H

Scammer
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Day 4 || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3TAwPEdXjw

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Triumphant Power by Christ's Redemption
Date: August 25 - 30, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, August 28, 2022
Special Features:
The Great Change (Impact Academy for Youth) on August 27, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
I still don’t understand the reason behind recording a sex act, somebody explain please
Re: Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye In Tears After Their Son Sees Her Famous Sex Tape by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2023
🚨😳 Kim Kardashian attended both Arsenal's defeat by Sporting Lisbon and PSG's defeat by Rennes this week. Cursed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Pictures From 2face 36th Birthday Party With Dbanj, Okocha, Psquare, Timaya / Kim K Vs Amber Rose -who Looked Better With Kanye West-photos / Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.