Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 (41588 Views)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
City led by 8 points not 12. You had 2 games in hand when it was 14 points and I am not worried at all. I was behind you in November and now I am ahead of you with 5 games to go. Good luck seeing City lose the league.
grin grin grin grin
Excuses FC just the same way you shamelessly made a blunder that Foden did not play in the FA cup!
It was actually 12 points with LFC having some outstanding games to play
Lets even assume without conceding that city had 12 points,its not even enough excuse because LFC could have lost or drawn however,LFC is a point behind and any kind of slip up from you dear city will just usher LFC to the summit!
This is your greatest fear! Admit it! grin grin
Since you are a point ahead,why complain on an LFC thread? This LFC vibes dey worry some pipu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
EbukaHades10:
Sorry, I quoted you on the wrong thread.

Per the Twitter link you posted, the second image totally contradicts both you and the Twitter user's argument cus the "offside" happened in the box so how in God's green earth is the "offside" being played outside the boss?
https ://www. goal. com/en-cm/news/everton-man-city-penalty-handball-furious/blte30b7534b8ec7a2b (remove the spaces make bots no ban me).

Furthermore, the match officials even said the "offside" was not a deciding factor so clearly they weren't even looking at any offside but una wey no dey pitch na im dey decide say no be penalty bcus na offside.

G, abeg, I wan go sleep. I get where I dey go tomorrow.

Good night.
Go and sleep you are talking absolute nonsense. How can you say Richarlison was offside in the box? That is why I said you should look at the first link from NBC that I sent you. You will know that that is where Richarlison was when he was offside.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
onyebuchi287:
please boss am a diehard Liverpool fan I will appreciate anything u can do for me this is my acct number 0097692611 access diamond onyebuchi Anthony , God bless u abundantly ..
I no really hold like that but on Saturday, if my boys do normal, remind me.

No vex, abeg.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
Excuses FC just the same way you shamelessly made a blunder that Foden did not play in the FA cup!
It was actually 12 points with LFC having some outstanding games to play
Lets even assume without conceding that city had 12 points,its not even enough excuse because LFC could have lost or drawn however,LFC is a point behind and any kind of slip up from you dear city will just usher LFC to the summit!
This is your greatest fear! Admit it! grin grin
Since you are a point ahead,why complain on an LFC thread? This LFC vibes dey worry some pipu grin grin
You are confusing me for someone else. Better check yourself. Since Nov 1 City only drew 3 games and lost once to Tottenham. Liverpool were a point ahead in November and now you are a point behind silly. You were 14 points behind after City beat Chelsea but you had Brentford the next day which reduced the points to 11 again. You still had an outstanding game which was Arsenal that you won 2-0. Which is now 8 points. City drawing with Southampton, Crystal Palace and losing to Tottenham is 7 points dropped that is why City is still a point ahead of you.

Most Liverpool fans are football ignoramuses. Factos.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
Go and sleep you are talking absolute nonsense. How can you say Richarlison was offside in the box? That is why I said you should look at the first link from NBC that I sent you. You will know that that is where Richarlison was when he was offside.
Abeg, look where Richarlison dey and look where Ederson put ball.

Na the same position?

Bro, I'm done, abeg.

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Wordson(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
It is not about Foden. I wonder how people watch games. The 2nd options were started in key areas because KdB and Walker were injured and the others had played a grueling game against ATM away after playing Liverpool in the league. Pep decided to sell the game and rightly so.
your points are way too shabby and flimsy... You played Liverpool 3 good times dis season, yet u could not beat dem once,but dey got d better of u in d last game and you are here lamenting.. abeg park well .

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
EbukaHades10:
Abeg, look where Richarlison dey and look where Ederson put ball.

Na the same position?

Bro, I'm done, abeg.
You are so silly it hurts. Do you know how offside works? He was offside when the ball was passed not when he is running to get to the ball. Watch the video I sent you, silly.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
You lost 5-0 the only time you played me with a red card. Keep deceiving yourself. How many players did you change when I whooped you 4-1 in Anfield or 4-0 the season before?

Stop chatting nonsense. Is this offside? Did Tierney rule offside here? Just check for yourself.

Stay on the issue of discus rather than prevaricating!
Tierney relies on VAR for that however the same Jazz that poured on your brains also affected the other officials who could not see a clear and obvious pen!
After the jazz had cleared from they eyes,they issued out an apology to everton!
If it was offside,they would never have bothered to send an apology! Simple!
Your cowardly and haphazard attempt to goad over your past victories against LFC is not only jejune but a stark reminder that LFC still remains a club that will never allow Mancity turn our beautiful EPL to a farmers league....your manager still harbour a huge amount of fear and respect for LFC!
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wordson:
your points are way too shabby and flimsy... You played Liverpool 3 good times dis season, yet u could not beat dem once,but dey got d better of u in d last game and you are here lamenting.. abeg park well .
City had to use a rotated squad because we had just played ATM, Liverpool, ATM and now had Liverpool again. Unlike you who rested your starters ahead of the 2nd leg of the CL. You beat City's rotated squad, 3-2 in an FA cup tie that is inferior to the league or CL. Haha

If you are as good as you claimed why did you not beat City in the league? Why are you behind them?
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
I'll assume this is just normal football bant as I believe I have been civil in my language without the use of these words. Let me just believe say na normal bant.

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
openmine:

Stay on the issue of discus rather than prevaricating!
Tierney relies on VAR for that however the same Jazz that poured on your brains also affected the other officials who could not see a clear and obvious pen!
After the jazz had cleared from they eyes,they issued out an apology to everton!
If it was offside,they would never have bothered to send an apology! Simple!
Your cowardly and haphazard attempt to goad over your past victories against LFC is not only jejune but a stark reminder that LFC still remains a club that will never allow Mancity turn our beautiful EPL to a farmers league....your manager still harbour a huge amount of fear and respect for LFC!
They apologized to Everton for saying that they could not tell that the ball hit Rodri's arm. They did not say they were apologizing because Richarlison was not offside abi? I literally have to spell it out for you.

You are mumbling incoherent gibberish because you cannot deny the evidence. Your argument is just based on the politics of the PGMOL and not on the evidence that you could see. You have forgotten that NBCSN is not the PGMOL yet they too showed you Richarlison was offside.

Why are you so allergic to facts?
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
EbukaHades10:
I'll assume this is just normal football bant as I believe I have been civil in my language without the use of these words. Let me just believe say na normal bant.
Of course it is because you are just replying without checking the evidence.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
You are so silly it hurts. Do you know how offside works? He was offside when the ball was passed not when he is running to get to the ball. Watch the video I sent you, silly.
K

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Wordson(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
sammytovic:
As a real Madrid fan, I'm still not sure of winning and qualifying ahead of mancity, but I'm very optimistic. But if Real Madrid qualifies for final, Real madrid would win this Liverpool. Real Madrid plays orthodox style against Liverpool and I'm sure it would still work out against them (tonight match shows it). Real Madrid doesn't need to press much. Long balls to the flank of liverpool box would create hell for their defenders, Vinicious speed would be exploited. So many crosses on Benzeama head. We are excellent in this style of play. Liverpool defenders don't have much speed especially at the centre park.
Thanks for d Epistle, but make u win Man city first before we go get talk

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
Of course it is because you are just replying without checking the evidence.
You dey bring evidence wey dey favour you and not even from credible sources. Why should I believe what a City fan boy on twitter (Ryan what's-his-name) who decides to post what he likes over the official body of the Premier league officials?

I gave you link from Goal, I still watched Pep's interview on Skysports, even Talk sports and MNF analysis but yeah, I'll believe you and Ryan for the sake of argument.

Make it make sense.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
You are confusing me for someone else. Better check yourself. Since Nov 1 City only drew 3 games and lost once to Tottenham. Liverpool were a point ahead in November and now you are a point behind silly. You were 14 points behind after City beat Chelsea but you had Brentford the next day which reduced the points to 11 again. You still had an outstanding game which was Arsenal that you won 2-0. Which is now 8 points. City drawing with Southampton, Crystal Palace and losing to Tottenham is 7 points dropped that is why City is still a point ahead of you.

My sincere apologises for that slight mixup cos it seemed as if both of you were actually sharing the same encephalon hence It would not be out of place to relate him to you! grin grin
You are even so silly for exposing the ineptitude and carelessness of your club!
The same outstanding games could have been lost or drawn you benighted fella!
If you had won all those games without drawing or losing to spurs you still could have maintained a humongous distance from LFC but we appreciate the kind gesture in allowing us get closer...who knows maybe you guys might also allow us attain the summit and then you will start with another new set of excuses! grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
EbukaHades10:
You dey bring evidence wey dey favour you and not even from credible sources. Why should I believe what a City fan boy on twitter (Ryan what's-his-name) who decides to post what he likes over the official body of the Premier league officials?

I gave you link from Goal, I still watched Pep's interview on Skysports, even Talk sports and MNF analysis but yeah, I'll believe you and Ryan for the sake of argument.

Make it make sense.
You are talking for the sake of talking. You did not see the timestamp? You did not see what Tierney ruled for with his hand? NBCSN link I sent showed the video itself and Tim Howard who did the analysis played for what team?

Why are you mentioning Pep did he not say Richarlison was offside too? What does City fan boy have to do with evidence?
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by zeestone99(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tamel:
Damn, dem don unlock my Fabinho back....man of the match for me , best have seen him play in a while

YNWA !!

That guy is masterclass.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
openmine:

My sincere apologises for that the slight mixup cos it seemed as if both of you were actually sharing the same encephalon hence It would not be out of place to relate him to you! grin grin
You are even so silly for exposing the ineptitude and carelessness of your club!
The same outstanding games could have been lost or drawn you benighted fella!
If you had won all those games without drawing or losing to spurs you still could have maintained a humongous distance from LFC but we appreciate the kind gesture in allowing us get closer...who knows maybe you guys might also allow us attain the summit and then you will start with another new set of excuses! grin grin grin
How can I be giving excuses I am ahead of you? Do you see how silly you sound? Why are you focused on how much I should have had? You who are better why are you not ahead? Were City going to win every match from November 1 to May 21?
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Notion(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

It is very clear that the referees and some forces behind worked over time to keep Liverpool in the Premier League race. However, they are still a frightening side of their day.

Either way, let us face Real Madrid at Bernabeu before thinking of Liverpool.

Oga rest jor, the same way Everton
was denied a penalty against man city, meaning fa and some forces are also working for man city to win the epl
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Android22: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Notion:

Oga rest jor, the same way Everton
was denied a penalty against man city, meaning fa and some forces are also working for man city to win the epl
You are late to the party. I have debunked this already. Read up.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Wordson(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
City had to use a rotated squad because we had just played ATM, Liverpool, ATM and now had Liverpool again. Unlike you who rested your starters ahead of the 2nd leg of the CL. You beat City's rotated squad, 3-2 in an FA cup tie that is inferior to the league or CL. Haha

If you are as good as you claimed why did you not beat City in the league? Why are you behind them?
guy u need to go and sleep... Dere is sleep in ur eyes obviously.. I never said Liverpool is better Dan city.. so I don't know what u are talking Abt. City is a team Liverpool respects so much.. As it stands now, we are on a par..
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Csami(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:

Says a fan of city abi na pretend fan.

Remind me of city’s success, then remind me when you started watching football
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
They apologized to Everton for saying that they could not tell that the ball hit Rodri's arm. They did not say they were apologizing because Richarlison was not offside abi? I literally have to spell it out for you.

PGMOL apologise to Everton after VAR failed to award them penalty in Man City defeat

PGMOL General Manager Mike Riley made personal phone calls to Bill Kenwright and Frank Lampard to apologise
The General Manager of the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL), Mike Riley, has personally apologised to Everton after VAR failed to award them a penalty at the weekend.
During the final minutes of Everton's game against Manchester City on Saturday, City midfielder Rodri clearly struck the ball with his arm during an attempted clearance, however both referee Paul Tierney and VAR official Chris Kavanagh failed to award a spot-kick.
The decision caused outrage among the fans at Goodison Park as the away side held onto a 1-0 win and manager Frank Lampard vented his frustrations during his post-match interview - levelling the blame at Kavanagh.
In his astonishing interview, he accused Kavanagh of not being able to do his job properly and described it as "incompetence at best."
He said: "We've lost a point by a professional who can't do his job right. It's incompetence at best. At worst, who knows?
"That's Chris Kavanagh. It's completely on Chris. The referee [Paul Tierney] on the day knows it was a penalty. [But] he couldn't see it.
"The decision is incredible, incredible that loses us the opportunity to get what we deserved. It wouldn't have needed more than five seconds to know it was a penalty. He should have told the referee to give it or to look at it."

You really need to go back to night school because your level of comprehension is seriously impaired!
Maybe your type jumped window during English class! tongue tongue

Android22:

You are mumbling incoherent gibberish because you cannot deny the evidence. Your argument is just based on the politics of the PGMOL and not on the evidence that you could see. You have forgotten that NBCSN is not the PGMOL yet they too showed you Richarlison was offside.

Why are you so allergic to facts?
What does PGMOL stand for?
Professional Game Match Officials Limited
What does PGMOL stand for? Professional Game Match Officials Limited. What is PGMOL responsible for? Formed in 2001 to improve refereeing standards, the PGMOL group officiate across all EFL, Premier League, and Football Association (FA) Competitions – with all three organisations funding it.

Incase you dont know who they are..... cheesy cheesy

The same body have apologised to their terrible mistake and you are here talking trash because it favours your team!

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Android22:
You are talking for the sake of talking. You did not see the timestamp? You did not see what Tierney ruled for with his hand? NBCSN link I sent showed the video itself and Tim Howard who did the analysis played for what team?

Why are you mentioning Pep did he not say Richarlison was offside too? What does City fan boy have to do with evidence?
Yes, We saw Tierney and Chris Kanavagh (VAR on duty), both from Manchester, give a "good call".

Let's also listen to Tim Howard like a whole of other pundits who will say anything to get that bread.

...and yes, NBCSN cus they know better than Skysports.

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Android22:
How can I be giving excuses I am ahead of you?
So why are you here? You want to know if you will meet Villareal instead of LFC? Fear fear grin grin

Android22:

Do you see how silly you sound?
Ohh no...silliness has always been your logo! You are still no aware of it yet! Check well! grin

Android22:

Why are you focused on how much I should have had?
Well because of what you had and what you will be willing to share as the fixtures progresses cheesy cheesy

Android22:

You who are better why are you not ahead?

Were City going to win every match from November 1 to May 21?
grin grin grin grin
I thought they were invincible!
Thats where LFC comes in and thats the reason behind the fears expressed by city fans like you grin grin
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Notion(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Android22:
You are late to the party. I have debunked this already. Read up.

The fact still remains Everton was denied a penalty against Man city deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by Greatfullheart: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Na im be say liverpool no go qualify...any team supported by this moniker dey suffer backwardness
REAL MADRID VS VILLAREAL...UCL FINALS
with 2 goals down already, we wil neva walk alone.
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by openmine(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Insipidvamp:

Oga, write petition to FA. Beg them to count the goal and give City three points and deduct 1 from Liverpool. You can also plead with them to reschedule the match. I don't know why you are still crying after almost a month.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by miqos02(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Liverpool will not win today

I can see it grin grin grin grin grin
you saw nothing
Re: Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 by jethro20(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2022
wisz1:
Goal
All the best liverpool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2 - 1 On 10th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 26th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.