Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video (1971 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / My Experience While Using Google Earth For The First Time. (PHOTOS) / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 5:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Video of a white lady is trending on the internet after she was seen talking about sachet water.

In the video, she was seen taking the pure water in an odd way, while she shared her experience.

Watch video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/p5ZYUP4AZTY?feature=share

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25am On Apr 13, 2022
All I see here is everybody wanna thread with nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by ObaKlaz: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2022
She ain't white, dumbass!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by appishani1(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Is just a water inside sachet and then she drank it as she always does, but she is still astonished
wow
Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Kingpin1000: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2022
A lot of Salmonella typhii being consumed into an immune system that is not prepared for it.

2 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2022
What's so special here?

1 Like

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Virginnn(f): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2022
I can't see any white lady here

3 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2022
African-lebanese.

1 Like

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Victerica(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2022
I pray, make nothing happen to her!

1 Like

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Cousin9999: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2022
1. She's not white.

2. The average American child has had a Capri-Sun. It's juice in a sachet.

3. It's pretty common for athletes to use a water bladder strapped to them. Not that different from a sachet.

4. There are collapsible water pouches that are the same as sachets, only reusable. Pretty common. I'm pretty sure I've seen them in convenience stores all over the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Most of our Igbo sisters are more fairer in complexion than this girl now, all i can see here is a low budget oyinbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by mytime24(f): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2022
See NL news undecided

1 Like

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na Asian don turn white lady now shey? Hm.

3 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Na Asian don turn white lady now shey? Hm.
So Asians are not white, they are black.

It's either you are white or black hope you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by CrownOfClay724: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Inferiority complex no go finish una.

Vietnamese wey still dey fetch water for pond na Im be oyibo.

2 Likes

Re: Astonished White Lady Tries Sachet Water For The First Time. Photos And Video by Cousin9999: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
So Asians are not white, they are black.

It's either you are white or black hope you know that?

Well, technically the woman you're looking at is basically mulatto (even though Chinese aren't white).

This is what natives of her region look like (according to her government)

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Belgium The Easy Way? / Warning To Nigerians Living In Ghana / Old And New Picture Of Ngwa Road Roundabout In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.