Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss (377 Views)

Man Utd's Luke Shaw Criticises Referee For Hudson-Odoi No Penalty Handball / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by Goalgist(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has admitted that he is disappointed with the referee during his side’s clash against Real Madrid as he joked with Carlo Ancelotti just moments after the Blues were eliminated from the Champioons League.

Tuchel’s men overcame the two-goal deficit to send the match into extra time but were knocked out by another Karim Benzema header, seeing Real Madrid progress to the semi-finals.

Speaking after the match, via football.london, Tuchel criticised the referee for his conduct after the match

He said:

"I was disappointed that the referee had a good time with my colleague, Carlo Ancelotti. I know Carlo is a gentleman and a nice guy, but when I wanted to go and say thank you for the match, I saw him smiling and laughing loudly with the opponents’ coach.

I think this is the very, very wrong time to do this after a final whistle and 126 minutes where one team gave all their hearts and fought until the last drop. You go and see the referee smiling and laughing with the other coach. I think it is very, very bad timing. I told him this, and that’s it."

Click the link below to read every word Thomas Tuchel said after Real Madrid sent them out of the UEFA Champions League.

https://www.goalgist.com/thomas-tuchel-disappointed-with-referee-for-joking-with-real-madrid-boss-carlo-ancelotti/

Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by rickpat(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2022
tuchel the match was over bro,maybe the ref and Carlo are friends in the past...the ref officiated very fairly...so no need talking about him sharing a good laugh with Carlo... THERE'S A LIFE OUTSIDE FOOTBALL, OUTSIDE THE FINAL WHISTLE AND OUTSIDE THE PITCH...

my thoughts though

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Yeye
Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by PlayerMeji: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
When you win you hardly notice what anyone else was doing around you.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by Kingpin1000: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Na the Refree concede 2 goals from a winning position.
It is only failures that makes silly excuses.
E pain am!
E pain Agbero fc well well !!

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by Itoro350(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
MAN UTD OUT......... CHELSEA OUT......... IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL?
Re: Thomas Tuchel ‘Disappointed’ With Referee For ‘joking’ With Real Madrid Boss by Emax911: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2022
lamentations 5 vs 4

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Motivating His Teammates Before The Norwich Match (VIDEO) / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Death Of Newborn Son In Heartbreaking Post / Monday Football Predictions VIP Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.