Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,568 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please (5333 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Meet Iranian Man Who Has Lived In A Paris Airport Since 1988 Because He Lost His / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by graluxxy054(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2011
Am 4rm abia state. Was born in kogi state. Grew up in kwara state 4 ova 6yrs. Visited my mum in ogun state. Lived and schooled in adamawa state 4 10yrs.  Now stayin in Enugu state 4 close 2 4yrs. Schoolin in abia state. Planin 2 park 2 texas very soon. Isnt dat adventurous?
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Jarus(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2011
visited (more than 48hrs)
Kwara (my state) ilorin, omu-aran

So you never spend 1 week in your state?
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by multibabe(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2011
Abuja
PH
Enugu
Anambra
Delta
Edo
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2011

So you never spend 1 week in your state?

sad but true.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by MMM2(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2011
Born in cuba,
Waz in thailand 4 some yrs,
Now in puerto rico,

Not planning 2 come 9ja. angry
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by JimmyBoy1: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2011
Delta -Low level education, I like the slangs and general non-chalant attitude amuses me, I like Urohobo songs
Ondo- People are serious with education, Cocoa and Farming and Civil Service
ogun- Education is also at the front burner and civil Service
Osun- High education, Civil Service ,Cooperative societies, Farming,People start opening shops around 10:00am everyday i.e drive is low
Oyo - High education, Civil Sevvice, serious cottage industry- u see a lot of backyard factories, Agric,Great sense of humor.
Edo- Education is improving,It is mostly about travelling abroad, Proud people
Akwa-Ibom- Clean environment, Serious about education,Nice to visitors
lagos- We all know the issues.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Showab1: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2011
Ilorin
Benin City ( NYSC )
Lagos
Calabar
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by JimmyBoy1: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Delta -Low level education, I like the slangs and general non-chalant attitude amuses me, I like Urohobo songs
Ondo- People are serious with education, Cocoa and Farming and Civil Service
ogun- Education is also at the front burner and civil Service
Osun- High education, Civil Service ,Cooperative societies, Farming,People start opening shops around 10:00am everyday i.e drive is low
Oyo - High education, Civil Sevvice, serious cottage industry- u see a lot of backyard factories, Agric,Great sense of humor.
Edo- Education is improving,It is mostly about travelling abroad, Proud people
lagos- We all know the issues.

I forgot to add that Delta Women are great, they work their asses off to take of the family. It is a common sight to see women ridding bicylce to farm or market, I salute them.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Kadata(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

right on point
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Tinyemeka(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2011
Maiduguri : 15 yrs
Lagos: 1 year
Awka : 5yrs
Ogun : 1 year
Enugu : 3 yrs
PHC : Few weeks
Umuahia: 6 months & some weekends
Owerri: 4 months plus. (Funny that I've spent almost the least period in my state of origin. If not for some acad program sef, it'd have simply been a few days. Na wa O).
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by DeepSoul(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2011

Port Harcourt - 21 years

Lagos - 1yr +

Abuja - 9months and counting
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by caspapa(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2011
Ogun                 - (Ijebu-Ode [birth place] and Abeokuta [school])
Kaduna             - (Zaria [my 1 yr birthdaygrin]
Lagos                 - (Mushin [growing up], Isolo [school], Lawanson, VI [work])
Rivers                 - (Bonny Island [work])
Akwa Ibom - (Eket [work])
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by nagoma(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
I have been to all states of Nigeria 36+ FCT and have lived longer than 3 months in 6 states. (those six states are one in SS,one SW two in NE one in the NW and one in NC.)

I actually didnt realize that myself , but that is the truth.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lagos 20years
Ibadan-4 years
Akwa-Ibom 1 year
Abuja 8 years
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
Deep Soul:

Port Harcourt - 21 years

Lagos - 1yr +

Abuja - 9months and counting

I hope you won't mind if I bump into you one of these days without knowing.so where does sexxy stays in Abuja maybe we can mingle ? grin
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by mddude(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
Ondo state - 14 years
Oyo state - 1 year
Enugu - 1 Month
Osun - 6 years (College)
Lagos - 4 years
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by http(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
Well for me, i hardly stay in one place since i was born, na soso movement all my life, i have stay or leave in the following places in one time or the other in my life, but now am retired cos of marital life.

Abia close to Ohafia

Enugu in Udi, Nsukka, obolo, Nkpologu

Ebonyi Ezzangbo, Nkalagu, Effium, Ugbala, Ngba along that only road like look like a u-turn.

Benue that one plenty: Otukpo, Otukpa, Gboko, Katsina-ala, Zakibiam, Aliade, Igbor, Shangev-tiev, Abakpa, Tor-Donga, Ochobo etc

Akwa-Ibom: Etinan, Eket, Ikot-Abasi, Abak, Ikot-Ubo, Azumini, Ikot-ekpene, Itu, and Uyo main town.

Nassarawa: Keffi to loko, yelwa, mada, Gitata, Panda and that Yoruba Military Barrack; chei i don forget where dem beat me, anyway along Jos road.

Taraba: Jalingo, Tafida, Ibi (no road town where R-Benue pass, Karim-lamido, Lau, Junleri, Lankoviri, Bambuka etc.

Plateau: Ikputu, Shendam, Zamko, Amper, Langtang, Pankshin, Panyam, Bembem, Jimiya, Fuskam mata, Bukuru, Mangu, Kassa etc

Adamawa: Ganye, Jimeta, Jiberu, Mubi, Uba, Michika, Mayo bani, Bazza, Shelleng, Numan etc.

Gombe: Duku, Jamari, Nafada along Potiskhum rd, Bajoga, Tula, Filiya; the road to Karim-Lamido, Garko etc.

Bauchi: Ho! my favourite state, Dass, Darazo, Gabarin, Kari, Misau, Azare, Udubo, Katagum, Bara, Alkalere, Wikki etc

Borno: Askira, Balala, Biu, Miringa, yelwa, Burma, Shani, Badir, Damboa, Bama, Gwoza, Madagali, Kunduga, Magumeri, Gubio, Zari, Damasak up to
Dusi where the border is to Niger republic, If u want pics i'll give u all.

Yobe: Potiskhum, Damaturu, Ngelzama, Zoro, Nangere, Dapchi, Gashua, Nguru, Machina-the border town to Niger-Republic.

Jigawa: Hadeija my cool town, Mallammaduri, Gumel, Ringim, Kazaure-the road to Daura in Katsina etc.

Anambra: Igbo kwenu! Okija shrine, Onitsha, Nnewi, ihiala, uli, electronic market.

Imo: my main town, Owerri, Umuduru, Etiti, Orlu, Ihuo, Obaku, and my favorite hotel

Delta: Warri, Ughelli, Oleh, Ozoro, Ashaka, Burutu, Forcados, Evremi, Abbi, kwale, Onicha, Ekuku-Agbor, Isele-uku, Asaba, Umunede, Ete-uromi,
Bojiboji Ogwashuku, Ibusa etc.

Edo: Oluku, Odigbi, Uyere, Igbogor, Orah, Siluko, sapoba, Obiaruku, Idokpa, ewohinmi, Ebelle, Ekpon, Igueden, Ehor, Irrua, Sabongida-ora, Ozalla
where young girls unclothed for festival, Ekpoma---yeee! gun, Agenebode etc.

Ekiti: Effon-alaye, ikole, ikere, ilawe, igede, ishan, Ise, Emure, Aiyede, Oye--election rigger, Omuo etc

Ondo: Idanre, Igbatoro, igbokoda, aiyetoro, Omisore, Ifetedo, Owena, Ofos, Ore,Okitipupa, Ajilete, Mahin, Ile-oluji, Owo, Idoani, Akungba, Ikare, Ifon

Oyo: Kute, Ibadan, Fiditi, Lanlate, Iseyin, Igangan, Ofiki, Ago-are, Ikoyo, Ogbomoso, Tafon, Sapeteri, Shaki, Wasinmi, Ilero, Ado-awaye, Ogbontosa.

Ogun: Oni, Omu, Odeda, Owode, olorunda, Ajebo, Iperu, Ijebus, Odogbolu, Shagamu, Alakuko, Waterside, Otta, Ifo, Oja-Odan, Imeko, Oke-odan etc.

Osun: Ede, Inisa, Ibokun, Ilesha, Ife, Ifewara, Ejigbo,Iwo, Odeomu, Ifetedo, Ipetuijesha, Oke-Imesi, Ila, Ikirun, Ilobu, Okuku, Osi etc.

Kwara: Ilorin, Offa, Ajasse, Omuaran, Petegi, Lafiaji, Shonga, Jebba, Bode-shadu etc.

Niger: Mokwa, Bida, Lemu, Wushishi, Minna,Gwada, Zungeru, Gunni, New-bussa, Pizhi, faje, Kabchi, Kontagora, Bari, Tegina, Zente, Rijau, Sarkipawa.

Kebbi: Bin-yauri, yelwa, Bagudo, Tunga-Ilela, Zaga, Jega, Birnikebbi, Masama, Argungu, Tambawel, Allero, Kamba, Zuru, Kandu, Marafa, Ribah etc.

Kano: Kano city, Wudil, Tudunwada, kibiya, Garko, Gaya, Kachako, Ajingi, Danbatta, Kabo, Gwarzo, Albasu or sometging like it etc.

Kaduna: Birni-gwarri, Ganga, Buruku, Rigacikun, Kachia, Kafanchan, Gimi, Iya-tawa, Pambeguwa,Dutsan-wai, Zaria, Lere, Doka,Ribako etc.

Katsina: Shinkafi, Yashi, Daura, Hunkuyi, Palgore, Funtua, Karfi, Faskari etc.

Zamfara: my primary assignment state before i started deploying myself round naija: Gusau, Bungudu, Maru, Talata-mafara, Bakura, Birni-magaji,
Kaura-namoda, Zurmi, Gunmi, Tsafe-Orientation camp, Maradun, Anka, Moriki, Shinkafi, Mada, Langalanga etc.

Sokoto: Sokoto, Illela, Goronyo, Kurawa, Wamako, Jabo, Rabah, Ganji, Malamawa, Yerimawa, Rafin-kudu, Sanyinan-daja etc.

Kogi: Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Ososo, Okene, Kabba, Mopa, Isanlu-esa, Koton-Karfi, Ikebe, Idah, Idibo, Eganyi etc.

Cross-River: Calabar, Uwet, Ugep, Nko, Obubra, Ikom, Nkomfap, Ogoja, Okuku, Akpakpa, Obudu, Otuk etc.

Bayelsa: Yenagoa, Amasoma, Furupa, Peniton-Island(Ezetu), Mbiama, Ayebabiri too much water i run comot.

Rivers: I have been to all the Rumus; Rumoula, Rumuokoro, Rumuigbo, Bori, Tabangh, Gokona, Ogoni, Degema, Ahoada, Obido, Abua, Opobo, Elele.

Please, dont say its a lie, cos i will tell u how to get there, either by water or road.

longlive http,
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Nabbyx: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2011
BENIN
ZAMFARA
ABUJA
IMO
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by ssemire(f): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
was born in ibadan, lived there till i was 12 years. but as i went to a boarding school in iyana-offa, i continued for another 4 yrs.
moved to lagos. did university education in lagos and served in lagos.
did 2 years in abuja before UK took over.
but i am definitely going back to abuja. love d place well well
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by tlops(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lagos : 9 years
Oyo: 10
kwara: 4 years
Jigawa: 1 year
Kano: 6 month
Kaduna 5 month
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by shawonlese: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lagos
Kano
Akwa Ibom
Portharcourt
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
http:

Well for me, i hardly stay in one place since i was born, na soso movement all my life, i have stay or leave in the following places in one time or the other in my life, but now am retired cos of marital life.

Abia close to Ohafia

Ebonyi Ezzangbo, Nkalagu, Effium, Ugbala, Ngba along that only road like look like a u-turn.

Benue that one plenty: Otukpo, Otukpa, Gboko, Katsina-ala, Zakibiam, Aliade, Igbor, Shangev-tiev, Abakpa, Tor-Donga, Ochobo etc

Akwa-Ibom: Etinan, Eket, Ikot-Abasi, Abak, Ikot-Ubo, Azumini, Ikot-ekpene, Itu, and Uyo main town.

Nassarawa: Keffi to loko, yelwa, mada, Gitata, Panda and that Yoruba Military Barrack; chei i don forget where dem beat me, anyway along Jos road.

Taraba: Jalingo, Tafida, Ibi (no road town where R-Benue pass, Karim-lamido, Lau, Junleri, Lankoviri, Bambuka etc.

Plateau: Ikputu, Shendam, Zamko, Amper, Langtang, Pankshin, Panyam, Bembem, Jimiya, Fuskam mata, Bukuru, Mangu, Kassa etc

Adamawa: Ganye, Jimeta, Jiberu, Mubi, Uba, Michika, Mayo bani, Bazza, Shelleng, Numan etc.

Gombe: Duku, Jamari, Nafada along Potiskhum rd, Bajoga, Tula, Filiya; the road to Karim-Lamido, Garko etc.

Bauchi: Ho! my favourite state, Dass, Darazo, Gabarin, Kari, Misau, Azare, Udubo, Katagum, Bara, Alkalere, Wikki etc

Borno: Askira, Balala, Biu, Miringa, yelwa, Burma, Shani, Badir, Damboa, Bama, Gwoza, Madagali, Kunduga, Magumeri, Gubio, Zari, Damasak up to

Yobe: Potiskhum, Damaturu, Ngelzama, Zoro, Nangere, Dapchi, Gashua, Nguru, Machina-the border town to Niger-Republic.

Jigawa: Hadeija my cool town, Mallammaduri, Gumel, Ringim, Kazaure-the road to Daura in Katsina etc.

Anambra: Igbo kwenu! Okija shrine, Onitsha, Nnewi, ihiala, uli, electronic market.

Imo: my main town, Owerri, Umuduru, Etiti, Orlu, Ihuo, Obaku, and my favorite hotel

Delta: Warri, Ughelli, Oleh, Ozoro, Ashaka, Burutu, Forcados, Evremi, Abbi, kwale, Onicha, Ekuku-Agbor, Isele-uku, Asaba, Umunede, Ete-uromi,

Edo: Oluku, Odigbi, Uyere, Igbogor, Orah, Siluko, sapoba, Obiaruku, Idokpa, ewohinmi, Ebelle, Ekpon, Igueden, Ehor, Irrua, Sabongida-ora, Ozalla

Ekiti: Effon-alaye, ikole, ikere, ilawe, igede, ishan, Ise, Emure, Aiyede, Oye--election rigger, Omuo etc

Ondo: Idanre, Igbatoro, igbokoda, aiyetoro, Omisore, Ifetedo, Owena, Ofos, Ore,Okitipupa, Ajilete, Mahin, Ile-oluji, Owo, Idoani, Akungba, Ikare, Ifon

Oyo: Kute, Ibadan, Fiditi, Lanlate, Iseyin, Igangan, Ofiki, Ago-are, Ikoyo, Ogbomoso, Tafon, Sapeteri, Shaki, Wasinmi, Ilero, Ado-awaye, Ogbontosa.

Ogun: Oni, Omu, Odeda, Owode, olorunda, Ajebo, Iperu, Ijebus, Odogbolu, Shagamu, Alakuko, Waterside, Otta, Ifo, Oja-Odan, Imeko, Oke-odan etc.

Osun: Ede, Inisa, Ibokun, Ilesha, Ife, Ifewara, Ejigbo,Iwo, Odeomu, Ifetedo, Ipetuijesha, Oke-Imesi, Ila, Ikirun, Ilobu, Okuku, Osi etc.

Kwara: Ilorin, Offa, Ajasse, Omuaran, Petegi, Lafiaji, Shonga, Jebba, Bode-shadu etc.

Niger: Mokwa, Bida, Lemu, Wushishi, Minna,Gwada, Zungeru, Gunni, New-bussa, Pizhi, faje, Kabchi, Kontagora, Bari, Tegina, Zente, Rijau, Sarkipawa.

Kebbi: Bin-yauri, yelwa, Bagudo, Tunga-Ilela, Zaga, Jega, Birnikebbi, Masama, Argungu, Tambawel, Allero, Kamba, Zuru, Kandu, Marafa, Ribah etc.

Kano: Kano city, Wudil, Tudunwada, kibiya, Garko, Gaya, Kachako, Ajingi, Danbatta, Kabo, Gwarzo, Albasu or sometging like it etc.

Kaduna: Birni-gwarri, Ganga, Buruku, Rigacikun, Kachia, Kafanchan, Gimi, Iya-tawa, Pambeguwa,Dutsan-wai, Zaria, Lere, Doka,Ribako etc.

Zamfara: my primary assignment state before i started deploying myself round naija: Gusau, Bungudu, Maru, Talata-mafara, Bakura, Birni-magaji,
Kaura-namoda, Zurmi, Gunmi, Tsafe-Orientation camp, Maradun, Anka, Moriki, Shinkafi, Mada, Langalanga etc.

Sokoto: Sokoto, Illela, Goronyo, Kurawa, Wamako, Jabo, Rabah, Ganji, Malamawa, Yerimawa, Rafin-kudu, Sanyinan-daja etc.

Kogi: Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Ososo, Okene, Kabba, Mopa, Isanlu-esa, Koton-Karfi, Ikebe, Idah, Idibo, Eganyi etc.

Cross-River: Calabar, Uwet, Ugep, Nko, Obubra, Ikom, Nkomfap, Ogoja, Okuku, Akpakpa, Obudu, Otuk etc.

Bayelsa: Yenagoa, Amasoma, Furupa, Peniton-Island(Ezetu), Mbiama, Ayebabiri too much water i run comot.

Rivers: I have been to all the Rumus; Rumoula, Rumuokoro, Rumuigbo, Bori, Tabangh, Gokona, Ogoni, Degema, Ahoada, Obido, Abua, Opobo, Elele.

Please, dont say its a lie, cos i will tell u how to get there, either by water or road.

longlive http,

Roflmao

It's either you are a bus driver,a SOJA or policeman ! grin grin nothing do you sha,man must survive.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by edoyad(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
http:

Abia close to Ohafia

longlive http,

grin oga you're either lying or you're the holy ghost
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by blank(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
This http sef. Is it comprehension or insanity that is worrying u? Dem ask which state have u lived for up to a year, u begin talk of all the towns and villages that u passed through. I can describ Lokoja very well cos na where i dey pass but e no mean say i don live there. Na just to dey brag and brag.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by Jarus(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
Never knew many Nairalanders have stayed in Kwara like this.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by NoQualms1(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
Oyo
Lagos
OndoOyo
Lagos
Ondo
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by http(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
blank:

This http sef. Is it comprehension or insanity that is worrying u? Dem ask which state have u lived for up to a year, u begin talk of all the towns and villages that u passed through. I can describ Lokoja very well cos na where i dey pass but e no mean say i don live there. Na just to dey brag and brag.

Shaaatap grin i saw i never stay long for any place, can't u comprehent, talk of insanity or comprehension, both dey worry u confirmed.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by blank(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2011
See yourself? Dem ask question u begin set your own question, answer am. Na wa 2 u. If you never stay one place for up to a yr, say it boldly. Mr columbus.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by dpresido(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
For me,

Lagos,
Benue,
Kebbi
Plateau
Kano
Gombe
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by belemzy: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2011
Oshogbo
Ughelli
Akure
Ibadan
Lagos
Owerri
Port Harcourt.
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by tlops(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
blank:

blank:

See yourself? Dem ask question u begin set your own question, answer am. Na wa 2 u. If you never stay one place for up to a yr, say it boldly. Mr columbus.

~Bluetooth:

Roflmao

It's either you are a bus driver,a SOJA or policeman ! grin grin nothing do you sha,man must survive.

You guys should leave http oh! if you ask him which countries he has lived in you will be amazed how many countries our comrade will list simply because his name is HTTP, or na www or yahoo yahoo.

http, keep walking
Re: Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please by qleyo(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
Kaduna (longest)
Abuja (Family still here)
Lagos
Katsina
Zaria
Makurdi

Visited
Maiduguri
Kano
Kogi
Edo
Port Harcourt
Onitsha
Ogun (accidentally many times from Lagos)
Niger (kainji)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers / U.S TRIP:ABUJA-DUBAI-WASHINGTON D.C:21 Hours Stopover In Dubai with Video / Uk Spouse Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.