Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! (1295 Views)

please rate and criticise this designs. thanks a million / Check This Design Cover I Made (vector Tha Viper) / U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! by kamcom: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
thanks
Re: Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! by ugo2u(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
the shadow under flex is not well placed and the guy on the left feet is not well blended either. others are fine to me
Re: Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! by Clays1: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2011
The man is not well blended into the background.

The text is too funky. Kinda immatured

Visit CDuniverse.com to see standard designs that are worth imitating.

Check mine out:

Re: Comment And Criticise Are Welcome On This Design! by kamcom: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
no commento

(1) (Reply)

Ulead Video Studio / How To Make Money Designing Logo And Printing On Tshirts / Websites And Online Resoures For Artists & Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.