Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician (321 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / The Man Called Tinubu The JAGABAN Of Southwest Before 1999, Tinubu Had Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by farous(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola.

Above all, he acquired uncountable Housing Estates and properties in the most expensive area of Lagos. He owns Lagos State of Nigeria.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

By Lanre Olayinka
@Diadem media group
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by MadamVanessa(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

You think people called him Tinubu for fun or what? It's because the man is a legendary thief hence a thief is added to the last four laters of his name.

2 Likes

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by endsarrrs(f): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerian politicians are greedy, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by tollyboy5(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2022
E no go better for EFCC.

Tinubu betrayed Lagos, jakande no dey like dis nau cry

3 Likes

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by pelusi: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Unbelievable!!!.

And some gullible,shameless and corrupt like him are still supporting him for presidency. Some people are not interested in delivering this country. It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by cdqyehyeh(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Na mumu dey vote be it Osinbanjo, Tinubu, saraki, wike, amaechi, sowore. Na mumu dey vote for this thieves like.
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by Gasapoto: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2022
He is coming to own Nigeria. Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by OBALOLA55(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2022
SEUNMSG IS THIS TRUEshocked

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by Obamaofusa: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
pelusi:
Unbelievable!!!.

And some gullible,shameless and corrupt like him are still supporting him for presidency. Some people are not interested in delivering this country. It's a pity
I did not like Tinubu initially because of the shout of corruption,corruption his traducers were making but then I looked all over and saw that all our politicians are corrupt just like Tinubu.
After I was through with that,I began to look at the antecedents of each and everyone of them development-wise,growth-wise,innovations and ideas etc and I saw that Tinubu towered over the rest.Except another person comes out different from these aspirants that we already know their not so lustre antecedents,then I pray that Tinubu wins.
I dont want to go through the kind of gruesome period we have gone through these past years,please.
I am a Lagosian from Epetedo and I am proud that Lagos is the fifth economy in Africa in this 2022.
Nigeria was rich that they said one of our Presidents once said we didnt have any problem with money but how to spend it...foolishness at its peak.
Nigeria is down now.I remember when Okonjo Iweala said that FG was borrowing money to pay workers in 2014.Bad management.
Nigeria has gone worst under this FG.Another bad management.

Lagos was rich and it continues to be rich because of diligent and astute managers of its finances and administration piloted by Tinubu until date.When Lagos loses Tinubu,we will know what is up except God gives us another person that has the midas touch like Tinubu.
It is a rare gift.God gave Awolowo this kind of gift but we lost him to sentiments.
I pray we do not lose another chance.

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by Figger(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Don't be surprise this thief is richer than dangote.

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by farous(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Obamaofusa:

I did not like Tinubu initially because of the shout of corruption,corruption his traducers were making but then I looked all over and saw that all our politicians are corrupt just like Tinubu.
After I was through with that,I began to look at the antecedents of each and everyone of them development-wise,growth-wise,innovations and ideas etc and I saw that Tinubu towered over the rest.Except another person comes out different from these aspirants that we already know their not so lustre antecedents,then I pray that Tinubu wins.
I dont want to go through the kind of gruesome period we have gone through these past years,please.
I am a Lagosian from Epetedo and I am proud that Lagos is the fifth economy in Africa in this 2022.
Nigeria was rich that they said one of our Presidents once said we didnt have any problem with money but how to spend it...foolishness at its peak.
Nigeria is down now.I remember when Okonjo Iweala said that FG was borrowing money to pay workers in 2014.Bad management.
Nigeria has gone worst under this FG.Another bad management.

Lagos was rich and it continues to be rich because of diligent and astute managers of its finances and administration piloted by Tinubu until date.When Lagos loses Tinubu,we will know what is up except God gives us another person that has the midas touch like Tinubu.
It is a rare gift.God gave Awolowo this kind of gift but we lost him to sentiments.
I pray we do not lose another chance.

There is no explanation and convincing words that can make any responsible Nigeria that want the interest of the suffering Nigerian masses accept that Tinubu is the best product except the selfish ones that are benefiting from the corrupt wealth.

I think Nigetians can still find a corrupt free minded presidential aspirants to deliver this country.
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by farous(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Figger:
Don't be surprise this thief is richer than dangote.

Exactly!
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Didn't Have These. True/False? Say No To Corrupt Politician by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
farous:

There is no explanation and convincing words that can make any responsible Nigeria that want the interest of the suffering Nigerian masses accept that Tinubu is the best product except the selfish ones that are benefiting from the corrupt wealth.

I think Nigetians can still find a corrupt free minded presidential aspirants to deliver this country.

But Buhari is not corrupt. We need someone like Buhari. I wish the constitution could allow him to run for a third term.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe That There Will Be Change Of Govt. By Election Next Year ? / Wike Shuns Obaseki, Shaibu, State Party Chair / All Will Be Well: Prof Itse Sagay's Autobiography For Launch On May 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.