Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel (30445 Views)

JUST IN: Surgeon Struggles To Remove Live Snake From Woman’s Ear In Viral Video! / Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept / Rare Condition Causes Man To Hear England’s Anthem In His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by jaybenugo: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear During Hotel Stay

An Ohio man lost hearing after a cockroach crawled into his ear while he was asleep at a Myrtle Beach-area hotel, according to a lawsuit filed March 21, IgbereTV reports.

Todd VanSickle, of Glenmont, Ohio, stayed at the Sands Ocean Club Resort in July 30, 2021, according to the lawsuit. While he was asleep, he claims he was awaken by a cockroach that crawled into his ear and caused severe pain.

The lawsuit accuses Sands Ocean Club of being negligent in failing to inspect for cockroaches and having a pest control service. The lawsuit also claims the property owners failed to clean his room and keep the area safe.

VanSickle claims the hotel’s negligence caused him to incur medical expenses and continued pain and discomfort, according to the lawsuit.

Due to the incident, VanSickle has suffered disruption to his daily routine both at home and at work, the lawsuit alleges.

VanSickle is seeking unspecified damages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcSEk37NN9-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by habsydiamond(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
I hate this insect with passion.. And dem say some people dey chop this thing.. God u try ooo. Cos u create some spirit (alujonu) in human flesh too. All our Chinko brothers and sisters I hail una oo

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Abfinest007(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Someone is about to cashout

33 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by illicit(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Some hotels have bed bugs

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by NwaNimo1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Cockroach wey be your co lodger for Nigerian hotels.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/OShac6.gif[/img]

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by arthurwillia(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Una Dey whine me

2 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by slawormiir: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines while blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently

I must say I doubt the veracity and authenticity of this news

It is difficult for a cockroach to enter the ear...even insect will die right away if it finds its way into ear

This is to say this news is null and void

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Seyiemath(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by gambia(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Village people dey everywhere.
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Promoter2: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Olabisiimuyiwa(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
So much bad for him
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai nothing we no go hear so the cockroach � as big as that enter ear hmmm
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Oblongata: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
That is so CREEPY!

I am feeling totally creeped out right now!

4 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's it with hotels today?
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by YourFavorite21(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Girls dey fear this thing eeeh, a girl in my Lodge once slept in my room because of cockroach, and rain come fall that night, it was a very cold night. grin

15 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by donforeign: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which kind mumu sleep be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Draslo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
spread the paranoia

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by janetakan(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
He should sue the life out of that hotel.

Dirty people!

5 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by tydi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nawa oo

And you tell me this life is balanced

Cockroaches in the United States my dream country to be .
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by donforeign: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Someone is about to cashout
cashout ontop deafness

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Benitoh: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Even America is littered up.

Overrated junk cities.

2 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Microsports: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mehn! The way I hate coakcroach and wall gecko ehn..i no day waste time murder dem oonce I see am
I have Lenovo laptop for same(8gb ram 500hdd core i7,good ba3 life,very neat,price is 120k location is owerri

1 Like

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
So cockroach dey US

3 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
That was how butterfly flew inside a ladies ear. She lost hearing for a year n it was ventually brought out rotten. I still wonder why she left it for that long.
Only God knows what must have entered our ears mouth n nostril indoor and outdoor.

2 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by ipobarecriminals: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by Alohaa: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
So village people dey US also

2 Likes

Re: Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel by bigpicture001: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
janetakan:
He should sue the life out of that hotel.

Dirty people!

Babe I like u ... Just ur name and your signature message is the reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / See How Toothpastes Cause Health Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.