Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Adetutu My Beloved Wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adetutu My Beloved Wife (535 Views)

Goodnight My Beloved Grandma (for Elizabeth Ugoeze Nwadinobi) / My Fallen Beloved - A True Life Story / Goodnight My Beloved Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adetutu My Beloved Wife by Goodyjay211(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Hey guys I'm new here and this is my first short story. I am a young writer and I would gladly accept corrections.

ADETUTU MY BELOVED WIFE.

My wife is the definition of generosity. That is my only problem with her, she's just too generous!
I've tried my best possible to make her see why she shouldn't be more of a giver especially to the panhandlers, I've heard of so many terrific things they've used their givers to do and I'm scared she might be a victim if care isn't taken, but would she listen? Hell no!, she's just too stubborn and wouldn't heed to any of my advice concerning this particular act of hers. Adetutu is an adamant being.
She would dash out expensive clothes and shoes I bought for her all in the name of the poor needs it more and this really hurts and breaks me but my love for her is more than all expensive things I can ever think of, my adetutu is ever loving she wouldn't fight me even when I intentionally frustrate her, she would always smile and let it go.
It's been hours now and she's isn't back home I've tried calling her but it isn't going through, with so many packaged gifts in her hands she told me she was going to visit the orphanage home, I wasn't surprised because she does this once in every month, I was about to redial her number when I heard a knock on my door, with relive I sighed softly, before I could get myself to the door it was forced opened,
I could only see a bodiless adetutu in the hands of her ex whom we k!lled two years ago! Seeing my boss with my only joy reminded me of my deeds.
I was a gate man to a wealthy man and I made adetutu date my oga so she could have access to his property and bank information. we planned to k!ll my oga, without mercy I stabbed him with a knīfe and got his body disposed, we knew no one would ask of him for he has no one.
My wife and I got all that he has, his money and property is what we used to survive and my wife adetutu has being generous with my boss money. While my tongue is being slïtted out I cried for help, with pity heaven forsãked me!.

©️ Goodyjay.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Dog Died / Nigerian Wins £10,000 2013 Caine Prize For African Writing / Bingham University 2013\2014 Admissions Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.