Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences (22221 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / N-power : October Payment Commences Fully / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Newton2024: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
JerryQ:
The ministry in charge of this program is ineffective in every sense.

Has the Minister her self not received her salary for January, February and March? Then you keep January salary hanging till now for a 30k stipend.

Most of these our leaders don't consider us.

January stipend in April...... Shame
omenkaLives and heliues will not agree with you sir.
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Charly500(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nelson0019:

What about Non-Graduates ?
Especially those that might have missed going for training ?

I have a friend like that she did not go for the training, while the October to December 2021stipend has not been added to her payroll tab, she is still being hopeful and prayerful.
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Pymetrics: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Did you guys received December? I'm seeing three paid on my portal (September, October, November) but December shows processing for a very long time till now. January also shows processing now. Since January payment has begun, what happen to December?
@Ezenwaez
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Mayor21(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Taywon:
January alert received
Omo you alone NYIF, Npower, survival fund

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by upower123(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
ATTENTION: NPower Batch C1
CREDITING OF ACCOUNTS FOR JANUARY PAYMENT COMMENCES TODAY 13 APRIL, 2022.- NASIMS

The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) have made an official report emphasizing that January payment will be made today 13th April 2022, in the coming hours and days Npower Batch C graduate volunteers should start receiving bank alerts, the Npower Batch C non graduates backlog payments will follow in the coming weeks after the January payment of all Npower Batch C Volunteers under the graduate category have been cleared. Read the official statement from NASIMS below;

"This is a confirmation update for the commencement of January 2022 payment for graduate beneficiaries that moved to PROCESSING STAGE yesterday 12 April, 2022. The above payment is expected to commence today. However, we assure all backlog payments initiated same day for non-graduate beneficiaries shall follow suit soon. Be patient and wait for your payment.

Thank you!"
payment of salary of January..in the month of April...suffer too much na
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Taywon: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mayor21:
Omo you alone NYIF, Npower, survival fund
Lol... Na God oo
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Tekzyflex(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
CREDITING OF ACCOUNTS FOR JANUARY PAYMENT COMMENCES TODAY 13 APRIL, 2022.- NASIMS

The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) have made an official report emphasizing that January payment will be made today 13th April 2022, in the coming hours and days Npower Batch C graduate volunteers should start receiving bank alerts, the Npower Batch C non graduates backlog payments will follow in the coming weeks after the January payment of all Npower Batch C Volunteers under the graduate category have been cleared. Read the official statement from NASIMS below;

"This is a confirmation update for the commencement of January 2022 payment for graduate beneficiaries that moved to PROCESSING STAGE yesterday 12 April, 2022. The above payment is expected to commence today. However, we assure all backlog payments initiated same day for non-graduate beneficiaries shall follow suit soon. Be patient and wait for your payment.

Thank you!"

January payment in April! Naija Una try ya
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Bruno531(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
As a non graduate, I just received October stipend now, although November and December are still showing processing

1 Like

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by saderele: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Easter groove money is available. This government is playing their game well. They don’t want the beneficiaries to be able to save a dine from the money. We are giving our youths stipends so that they can remain poor
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by slimsucre: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
As a non graduate, I just received October stipend now, although November and December are still showing processing

Did you attend the training please??
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by slimsucre: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bruno531:
Bruno531:
What of those that didn't attend the training??
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Flyingngel(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
My dashboard stop showing on November till today they don't update December let alone January.
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Jubal01: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
slimsucre:

Did you attend the training please??
Which bank?
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Bruno531(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
slimsucre:

What of those that didn't attend the training??
I don't know o. But if they paid you September, I guess they will still pay
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Bruno531(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jubal01:
Which bank?
Firstbank
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by patrickcollins: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
imran147:
My Npower profile haven't change to January nor pending or paid yet...make unah update my page oo and pay my.january stipend ...the money seof no kuku de last than first and second day...we move na Sara money sha I kuku no de go.work self..
Stop checking at d downside, check it at d upper side

1 Like

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Olalite1: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thank you!"
Pls what about those in the Graduate category that was not paid for November, and their dashboard still showing failed. will they be paid their backlogs?
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Olalite1:

Pls what about those in the Graduate category that was not paid for November, and their dashboard still showing failed. will they be paid their backlogs?

That's backlog, it will be paid soon.
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Jubal01: 4:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Has anyone from U.B.A seen alert?
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by dammyco(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Smile. Government of the people
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Flyingngel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
I have not seen alert ooo.anybody here that has seen?
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by ezenwaez(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Flyingngel:
I have not seen alert ooo.anybody here that has seen?
Payment is ongoing please exercise patience

1 Like

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2022
The method of payment this time around is very slow only 2% of beneficiary have received theirs the rest are still expecting
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by parkervero(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2022
JohnCyrilEfe1:
The method of payment this time around is very slow only 2% of beneficiary have received theirs the rest are still expecting
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Chris2863(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
imran147:
My Npower profile haven't change to January nor pending or paid yet...make unah update my page oo and pay my.january stipend ...the money seof no kuku de last than first and second day...we move na Sara money sha I kuku no de go.work self..
How far, have you been paid?
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Olawalenvironme: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Any update on we non graduate, unable to upload training center

Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Drone95(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
dammyco:
Smile. Government of the people
by the people and for the people cheesy
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by Drone95(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Olawalenvironme:
Any update on we non graduate, unable to upload training center
go to where u were posted to initially or just find a training center close to u nd do documentation there
Re: Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences by imran147(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chris2863:

How far, have you been paid?

Not yet hopefully this coming week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.