Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss (637 Views)

The Nigerian Food Guide Pyramid / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Best Yoruba Herbs For Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss by Helenbims(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes easier.

Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks? What'sApp: 08068265049

Re: Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss by appishani1(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Garri in the morning garri in the afternoon and garri at night make sure you don't put even sugar
Re: Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss by JossyAffiliate(m): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Has your weight been holding you back?
Have you always felt self-conscious of your physique?
Do you find yourself always fighting the urge to fully express yourself, holding back even at the happiest moments in your life?
Are you less confident at your workplace because of your weight?
Are people prevented from knowing the real you because you’re too self-conscious to be completely yourself, dance and interact the way you should if you had the physique you deserve?
Always buying clothes that fully cover you when you shop?
Finally, do you find it difficult finding your size of the type of clothes you truly like?
I am having a free class on how to loose weight.kindly chat Me on what's app(09020329175)
Helenbims:
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes easier.

Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks? What'sApp: 08068265049
Re: Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss by Helenbims(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
appishani1:
Garri in the morning
garri in the afternoon
and garri at night
make sure you don't put even sugar
Funny you �
Re: Best Nigerian Food Recipes For Weight Loss by Helenbims(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
JossyAffiliate:
Has your weight been holding you back?
Have you always felt self-conscious of your physique?
Do you find yourself always fighting the urge to fully express yourself, holding back even at the happiest moments in your life?
Are you less confident at your workplace because of your weight?
Are people prevented from knowing the real you because you’re too self-conscious to be completely yourself, dance and interact the way you should if you had the physique you deserve?
Always buying clothes that fully cover you when you shop?
Finally, do you find it difficult finding your size of the type of clothes you truly like?
I am having a free class on how to loose weight.kindly chat Me on what's app(09020329175)

I don't think it's right advertising affiliate under my post.

(1) (Reply)

This New Drug Reduces Your High BP After Five Days Of Usage / This Is Cheatin. Tell Me. / Meditation's Healthy Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.