Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi (65968 Views)

Don Jazzy Affair With Korra Obidi Chat Released By Her Hubby Justin Dean / Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by greggng: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anybody that believe this story is maaaaad
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
But in all we can’t say Korra cheated on her husband because they might have used condom.

What a conclusion. I might start boycotting some bloggers and news outlets this days..
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Propertyforum: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wow, We don't know what to believe anymore these days
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by erubati: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Another report said she had an affair with the owner of ciroc few months after her engagement to her husband.immediately after the husband flew back to the states to begin processes of taking her to the US.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by azpekuliar: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
oz4real83:
you don't recognize pun when you see it? The blogger meant it to be a pun.

Pun don get new meaning be that o

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by FireUpNow(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
People don't respect marriage anymore. Generation of funicators and adulterers. Shameless peopel

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Zetty177x: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Me sef...my mind went to Fire Boy... because of his ' Peru song'

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by pweetiedee(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

Nigerian girls enh, they have nothing to offer a man than that their overused wide pussy...

I pity that SIMPle man wey marry that bitch..

Where is your mum from?
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
Which Peruzzi again? Is something following this guy from his father's house?
grin grin yes o they're called village people na so so women controversy dey follow am
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shameless people everywhere , this peruzi seems to be a very promiscuous man, from been accused of rape to sleeping with someone’s wife. I don’t blame Kora, what was her ex husband expecting?
Lol..

She is missing the black rod... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsuave:

Pastorpreneur, you rush to go comment now you don go shoot yourself for leg. grin
I wonder which generation Baba dey maybe na them Judas own with their weird sandals undecided
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

She is missing the black rod... grin
Anything special about black rod? �
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Ilamina(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
I thought peruzzi was a yoruba guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Samsung SM A515U Verizon unlocked single sim
Primary camera 48mp
Selfie camera 32mp
RAM 4G
128 GB
JUST LIKE NEW
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Biafranodogwu55: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uprightness100:

So when u use Condom in fornicating, you have not cheated on your spouse!!

This Generation is filled with Sick and Morally bankrupt people
you see person wey dem use frying pan replace em brain u go dey talk to am...ppl lyk dis u jos ignore them
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by SpicyMimi(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tomoyayi:

Including your BEST DEAL post grin
Lol noooo Please my deal is legit ooo!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by SpicyMimi(f): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chris2863:
WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION?
Computer village...I’ll update address.

You can come in through Medical road thats Kudirat Abiola way.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by karmaolu1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damn mhen. Smart guy
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Kdon2: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hugged:

Source; https://www.gistreel.com/peruzzi-accused-of-sleeping-with-korra-obidi/

The same perruzi that nack chioma! Na wa o! The guy is got skill to fvck ladies o!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by jimcaddy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's simple, Korra married Mr Dean for that foreign document. but she no too love Mr Dean. Mr Dean no dey gbensh her Wella. Nothing beats the long black African mamba. Lool
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by rickdaking(m): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Yes, it’s the reason behind his eternal upcoming artist title
nobi lie!!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by SPAMBOX7: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Uprightness100:

I was appalled as well while reading it angry
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by 8BitGee(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
They were both at CDSS Ikeja together, in the same Orange class if my memory serves me right. I think that was because Tobe repeated SS1 or 2 because he was in the same class as Nancy, Anita's elder sister.

This doesn't make the report true anyway. SM these days is full of dem say dem say thereby destroying people's homes and future. Which one of us can swear they were sleeping together? Were you there, na you lay the bed?!
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Uhtred(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
She's Nigerian, Igbo I suppose. Her sister is Nancy Obidi. The direct opposite of Korra in all ramification. [quote author=Babygreene post=111915192][/quote]
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
The girl sef na ashawo
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by olajohnson542: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teach me
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by hokafor(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
This man is something else, always accusing him of sleeping with people's wife. Why are they not accusing him of being the best musician in Africa.
Re: Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi by destinytreasure(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Uprightness100:

So you get the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.