Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene (560 Views)

Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Ozeh0142(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
It is with a sad news that I write to the general public about the kidnap of a bride along with her bridal train on their way for a wedding. I have asked this blogger to help me spread this to the general public. Naomi
is my close friend . I don't want my name to be revealed. I saw her image all over social media The Incident of her kidnap occurred on tuesday being the 12th of April 2022. Naomi Masagbor was a newly admitted student of theatre arts at bayero university Kano. She was kidnapped while on her way to IMO state for a wedding . she was kidnapped along side other bridal train and the bride. Currently as I speak to you she is in the hands of the kidnappers and they are demanding a ransom of 20 million niara for her release. I ask the general public to please pray for her release.
Help spread this message till she is released together with her colleagues and friends

Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Karlovich: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
embarassed Buhari and Tinubu have destroyed Nigeria! Zero security anywhere around the entire nation

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
buhari will pay

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Nbotee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Naija
Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by habsydiamond(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kidnapping and bandit is the new lucrative business in Nigeria now simply because there is not security agency to curb their action or activities..

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Johnny147147: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
U still all have the chance to delegate and vote wisely. There's a man who has proven to be able and overly capable to steer Nigeria back at the right course.

He is H.E Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...

He has proven respectively that he's able and capable to handle the affairs that has stalled Nigeria and made this country spiral retrogressively downward.

Its our choice now to join hands together to vote wisely by voting H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi for president 2023
Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Lama70(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some things are just not necessary for now. Traveling to attend any wedding. Burial ceremony. House warming. Just anything that involves spending unnecessarily.
If you like don't greet me again. If one is abducted, will the celebrant pay the ransom?
Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by elonmuskbaby: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bubu and Muslims call your people to order na
Them use wahala and unrest swear for una?

Na by force to islamize who no wan be Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by Coolsperm: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu have killed this country
Re: Bayero University Students Along Others Kidnapped At Okene by obinnajohnson: 3:13am On Apr 14, 2022
How do Buhari and his supporters sleep knowing very well that they are the cause of Nigeria's insecurity ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Stealing Money Sprayed On The Celebrants At An Event (Photo, Video) / BREAKING: Full Autopsy Report On Cause Of Timothy Adegoke's Death In Court By Pa / Things You Must Know Before You Approach Any Court To Address Your Grievances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.