Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead (27066 Views)

Buhari Appoints Semiu Adeniran As New Statistician-general / Simon Harry Replaces Yemi Kale As Statistician-General Of The Federation / Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by EagleSquare1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
You don’t even know anything about this man! The staff of his office are in very deep mourning.
Dr. Harry’s performance can be likened to that of Gen. Murtala Mohammed who never saw the fruit of the Abuja seed he had sown, and how it has become a thriving city.

Sure, Karma will pay back those who wish death to anyone, especially to a man with a heart of Gold.

Rest In Peace Simon Harry.

[quote author=KingDash post=111914783]Good news... karma catching up to them.[/quo

2 Likes

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by philGeo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
Good news... karma catching up to them.
we will all test death but pray let your own be easy on.

2 Likes

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by EagleSquare1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amen

Johnheir2:
R.I.P
May the Lord comfort the family you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by EagleSquare1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
You don’t even know anything about this man! The staff of his office are in very deep mourning.
Dr. Harry’s performance can be likened to that of Gen. Murtala Mohammed who never saw the fruit of the Abuja seed he had sown, and how it has become a thriving city.

Sure, Karma will pay back those who wish death to anyone, especially to a man with a heart of Gold.

Rest In Peace Simon Harry.

KingDash:

2 Likes

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by philGeo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
miltonchux:

You are not ok, that man was a very nice man and have helped so many people. You just spew rubbish because you have access to phone and data. You are so beclouded with sentiment and don't reason well. Ewu gambia
it is true, I happen to know some of his people and easy going person.

3 Likes

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by EagleSquare1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
9jaRealist:
>
Rest in peace….
But interesting that only yesterday the NBS issued a statement that news of his death was false.
embarassed
>

Indeed it was false news until he passed this morning. The Minister or Finance, Budget and National Planning (the supervising ministry of NBS), together with the Permanent Secretary, were at the hospital to see him yesterday. Obviously they weren’t there to view a corpse. But just as it was thought the late S-G was recuperating, he suddenly gave up. This is the fact.

1 Like

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
So sad! May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by exynos(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Focusmind:
RIP

But he is not looking fit going by the picture above. People are really going through one form of terminal illness or the other and still trying to grind out a living in Nigeria.

He was very healthy sir.

He was not loved in the office.

I am saying this because I know him.

Please, I have an advice to everyone; Always stay hidden in plain sight.
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by nairaman66(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Stevenson20:
I hope he compiled all the whole damn penny Buhari borrowed all over the world. Buhari and his fellow rouges must pay for every penny.

Rest in peace sir

Statistician not account! grin
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by milanseedorf(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:

This is no good news. This man was a good man. Had the plans to reform NBS. Sad he died untimely

1 Like

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Longevo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
What Karma are you talking about. Stop it. He was a good man

1 Like

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Adebowalay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
NA MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS KII THIS ONE...NA Wa o...bad way to die...him brain fit don burst for inside medulla be dat o...RIP bro.
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by poiZon: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
politicoNG:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6721381/simon-harry-replaces-yemi-kale#105204071

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-simon-harry-statistician-general-dies-seven-months-after-appointment/amp
Is simon harry an hausa man?

Cos almost all his outings na this outfit him dey wear...

Southerners r really slaves to the North.

Shebi GEJ been dey wear him Niger delta, i never saw aboki wear Niger delta, but see as southerners dey wear babanriga with aboki cap like say dem be muslims..
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Benbisco(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

We were born to die
And death is only the beginning

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough kpekus, make enough money and seek for knowledge before we die

But wait o....me never hear of this kind office before o...statistician of the federation....anyway...what do I know....am just a weed smoker and a drunkard

Bros, I like this your comment o, but the 3rd paragraph no give me joy. I was hoping you will say something about living right to please our maker.

That would have been the icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

We were born to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough kpekus, make enough money and seek for knowledge before we die

But wait o....me never hear of this kind office before o...statistician of the federation....anyway...what do I know....am just a weed smoker and a drunkard

I'll soon retire from this blog. It seems to be a hub of perverts and weirdos.

If someone has crossed 30 years, this blog is not for him any longer.

How can a man's life be about weed and women all manner of profanities and perversions?
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by yusuf0876(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
he was a good man and I think he stepped on some toes to make better reform during the few time he was there

1 Like

Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Benbisco:

Bros, I like this your comment o, but the 3rd paragraph no give me joy. I was hoping you will say something about living right to please our maker.

That would have been the icing on the cake.

I'm just imagining if my little man stumbles on this kind of comment...

Na craze people site..
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by KingDash: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tho them don kill am
yusuf0876:
he was a good man and I think he stepped on some toes to make better reform during the few time he was there
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by femiasaolu2014: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man who took over from Yemi Kale and started releasing favorable statistics of how Nigeria had turned into an El Dorado?

Let him roast in hell and be releasing fake statistics to the devil his master.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
ObaOfEsan:
NEW THINGS EVERYDAY FOR NAIJA. WHICH ONE BE STATISTICIAN OF THE FEDERATION. THIS NA MY FIRST TIME TO HEAR THIS OFFICE OOH!
If dem call you olodo now you go begin vex...
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Pain(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Death is now a mere statistic
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by maybet081: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

We were born to die

what are your proof that rather than the end that death is the beginning?
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dear life,

I wrote three letters last night,
I asked how would you feel about death, dear life,
You smile and told me to wait for my time,
When the clock tucks, I will understand why the energy is tense..
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by damosade(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
What is stastician general again.
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

We were born to die

E dey o! The office wey dey in charge of inflating and deflating figures just to favour the ruling class. RIP to him tho
Re: Statistician-General of the Federation, Simon Harry Is Dead by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingDash:
Rubbish Talk ! Everyone must Die at a point in time , it's just a matter of time ! We all are waiting for our own death ! Especially you that is posting this Heartless Rubbish cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo / Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.