Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

80% Of The Contestants In The Mgbn 2011 Are From The South East - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 80% Of The Contestants In The Mgbn 2011 Are From The South East (868 Views)

Unseen Photos Of MGBN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike – Miss Anambra / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) 2014: Meet The Contestants / Miss Nigeria 2011 - Meet The Contestants (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80% Of The Contestants In The Mgbn 2011 Are From The South East by Nutridor: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
I noticed that about 80% of the contestants in the just concluded MBGN 2011 were from the South East. They were representing states such as Yobe, Kano, Adamawa, Osun, Kwara just to mention a few. Eventually the winner who represented Taraba state is also from the South East. Why this trend? Are ladies from other parts of Nigeria not good enough?
Re: 80% Of The Contestants In The Mgbn 2011 Are From The South East by jamace(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2011
I noticed that too. I saw them at  Eko Hotels Lagos where they lodged.

My question is why is it that only the lanky, flat bootied and gloried skeletons participate in MBGN? Can't we have typical Nigerian ladies for this?

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Skydive: Man Falls To Death From Airplane / My Facebook Account Hacked / Know How To Reduce Your PHCN Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.