Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group (21246 Views)

2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by GFelixNature: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Patriots keep fooling themselves with this Tinubus camp, Osinbajos camp…
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by tollyboy5(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I mean igbos who are hell bent on sowing seeds of discord between 2 omoluabi

Na dem go lose last last
Tinubu fan like you are the new children of 8
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by derecho(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
I was wondering how the self-proclaimed convener would be that shallow and inconsistent
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by KosiGee(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Arise was very foolish to invite that scammer to speak on behalf of the VP...Ask me I am sure that dude works for Tinubus camp

Arise was part of the plot. I’m sure they knew the content of the rubbish that man would spew.
Even mad man Wike wouldn’t make such statement on Tv.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by tollyboy5(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
adelaja70:

You are a confused fellow... How's it possible to do that? That interview was aired yesterday.... They didn't disown it.. Na now their day break.. Anyway most of you are dead brain.
Now that they've disown it.
REST in JESUS name!!! grin
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by adelaja70(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

Ain't in ya good for nothing waste.

You are in Onitsha right??........come let's vibe cheesy
God forbid.... Leave SW enter landlocked region?... Just keep the Yorubas out of your gutter mouth...

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by adioolayi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
All na politics....dirty game done start...Osinbajo should brace-up
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by kingyakos: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
adelaja70:

Pass who please? Umahi no reach the slippers of any candidates from the SW.....

talk no dey pass u....I know say every Yoruba candidate even una chairmanship candidate pass Biden and Putin
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by adelaja70(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

Now that they've disown it.
REST in JESUS name!!! grin
I just want to keep the record straight... So that worms in Nairaland will stop twisting it... FOR LIKES!
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:
Politics of "We don't care"..

That's all about the so called "sophistication" I have been hearing about the west from time hitherto now.

Thank God for this ground breaking opportunity. We've see all we needed about the boisterous neighbors.

Just confering opprobrium and acerbity within themselves at any instance.

The waste...... I hail una ooh grin.

We are being entertained.

Peter Obi 2023.

Outta here!!!
Yib0 will always be yib0

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by adelaja70(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
kingyakos:

talk no dey pass u....I know say every Yoruba candidate even una chairmanship candidate pass Biden and Putin
That's your modafucking problem.... Message delivered!
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by ChoCho54(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
inioluwa03:
The Think Tank group is just a group looking for cheap recognition on a wrong platform. Osinbajo does not have such a group
A group that has been traversing the nook and cranny of this country drumming up support for osunbande is now discredited?
LMAO! grin

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by ButterBurger: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo is so organized.
You see how he does his things.
Vice president no be beans.
No be APC national leader title
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by ChoCho54(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
okefranci:
The guy just came on air to rubbish himself thinking he can demarket Osinbajo, a paid agent and hungry guy, thanks for Mr Laolu Akande for putting light into this
What did this guy say that most of you here have not said?
.why didn't you disown him since he's been touring upandan the country garnering support for osunbande?
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by kingyakos: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
adelaja70:

That's your modafucking problem.... Message delivered!

U called that a message?.... damn modafucker

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by ChoCho54(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I mean igbos who are hell bent on sowing seeds of discord between 2 omoluabi

Na dem go lose last last
Abeg Rie Nsi!
Disowning a group that has been canvassing for support for osunbande for many months. You must think we are all zombies.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by MultiDot: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
I said it, when I saw the Olugbenga guy I knew he is neither for PYO nor BAT! He must has been a fifth columnist in the mold of PDP. The People Deceiving People can do and undo. They have all the cravings of desperadoes, can go to any length to deceive gullible Nigerians. They are very dangerous at when they do, snuffing life out of Nigerians while at the same time crying that Nigerians are dying!
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Adelekan40(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
We hear, but we don't want Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by lagosrd: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartProf:
It appears Osibanjo's handlers are always many steps ahead of his political enemies. It's interesting that supporters of a bullion van rogue will beat their chest to hail their boss as very politically sophisticated, but they feel angrily threatened by the ambition of other aspirants in APC. They now call Osibanjo Judas, as though their master is Jesus...if Osibanjo is a betrayer, then he betrayed a desperate rogue.

That's the result of politics with education . you have to be light years ahead of cunny people.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Adelekan40(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
I stumbled on this just now!
As Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Governor, he approached his colleagues to help him beg Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The APC Governors forum met Bola Ahmed Tinubu in his Abuja residence, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State prostrated before Tinubu the godfather.Their request was not granted, Akinwunmi Ambode was replaced with Babajide Sanwo-olu. The APC Governors forum were disappointed and embarrassed.
Yesterday, reluctantly Tinubu was before the APC Governors, led by the same Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, who once went and prostrated before him on behalf of Akinwunmi Ambode.

The APC Governors refused to meet Tinubu who invited them to his Abuja residence and rather asked him to meet them at Kebbi State House, which he reluctantly obliged.

Tinubu is seeking for their help and support the way Prof. Yemi Osinbajo did the day before.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary.
One good turn they say deserves another.

You see!!! No man is God.

Interesting times Ahead.
Copied
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by mach7(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is a saying that it is only a good child that is honoured.

While it is commendable that the VP's team reacted swiftly to cauterize a potentially foul smelling wound that was Olaoye's mouth on Arise TV, one will wonder what would have happened if it was the other way round.

I bet if the guy hadn't made an utter mess of himself with his comments on air, he won't have been disowned.

Life sha.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by newoffer: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Historical betrayal. A needed one.
SmartProf:
It appears Osibanjo's handlers are always many steps ahead of his political enemies. It's interesting that supporters of a bullion van rogue will beat their chest to hail their boss as very politically sophisticated, but they feel angrily threatened by the ambition of other aspirants in APC. They now call Osibanjo Judas, as though their master is Jesus...if Osibanjo is a betrayer, then he betrayed a desperate rogue.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by mach7(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is a saying that it is only a good child that is honoured.

While it is commendable that the VP's team reacted swiftly to cauterize a potentially foul smelling wound that was Olaoye's mouth on Arise TV, one will wonder what would have happened if it was the other way round.

I bet if the guy hadn't made an utter mess of himself with his comments on air, he won't have been disowned.

This life sha.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by tfelicityk(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Commendable proactive approach and measure... He spoke maturely
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Miracle2022: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
The moment I listen to the man saying Jagaban in every statement he wanted to address Tinubu, at that time my mind tells me this man is a mole.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by emkz: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Because the interview flopped.

Before the Vice President declared,he ought to have set up his campaign office and consolidated all the groups working and appointed selected public affairs handlers to speak for him.

Osinbajo just flopped on strategy.

As for those accusing Tinubu of orchestrating that disastrous interview, I know you are intelligent enough to know you are more intelligent than your thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Sannisege: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Well done our incoming president... Let the bullion van thief rest
lol you be real mumu and hypocrite. The so-called bullion van was used to finance Buhari/Osinbajo election. So stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Sannisege: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
The level of maturity displayed by Senator Magnus Abe in that interview is out of this world. Tinubu is surrounded by intellectuals while Osinbajo is parading immature idiots.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by jrusky(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
At least children of hate and perdition can rest now

They won't rest just watch their next move by tomorrow. They are so dumb desipating so much energy on hate merchandising rather than the promoting their own candidate then when the day break the next you will hear is oh we are marginalised bullshit.
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by Murphyenemuwe: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Let's argue this out as people who're not interested in politics. I mean with an unbiased mind. Have you ever heard of the name osibanjo prior to 2015? Even a kid knew before 2015 tinubu's main ambition is to Contest after buharis 8 yrs tenure
. You remembered the humiliation osibanjo passed through when this government started? And even as some point during the powerful chief of staff when he was alive. Now compare osibanjos influence now to that period. What I'm trying to say is being nominated as a VP by tinubu gave him the chances to ever have this kind of dream.
If the blind knew tinubu's struggle in merging with cpc to take the federal power in 2015 is for the whole aim of eyeing the seat after buhari how much more osinbanjo.
Well it's possible it's a game but if no be game that's betrayal and I will surely be skeptical about anyone who claims this isn't betrayal. Bro if anyone see this your comment and e get deal with u i dey sure say e go terminate that deal after seeing this. Don't allow politics that doesn't benefit us in anyway discourage good people from us. Ire
Heavensent01:

people calling Osibanjo betrayer are uniformed, the words betrayer and backstabbing doesn't exist in the practice of politics

they should have use the word disappointed and not betrayer because Osibanjo is one of the citizen of this country and holding second man of the country, so he's entitle to contest, let primary election settle it

there might be a big deal here, if southwest are oblige to settle with one candidate, same as south south and southeast so far is open to all southern Nigeria then Osibanjo disappoint no one
Re: Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartProf:
[s] It appears Osibanjo's handlers are always many steps ahead of his political enemies. It's interesting that supporters of a bullion van rogue will beat their chest to hail their boss as very politically sophisticated, but they feel angrily threatened by the ambition of other aspirants in APC. They now call Osibanjo Judas, as though their master is Jesus...if Osibanjo is a betrayer, then he betrayed a desperate rogue [/s] .

Stop ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities / Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) / ‘Vote And Collect N500’ - Party Agents Exposed Sharing Cash To Voters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.