Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Obtain A Work Permit In The United States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Obtain A Work Permit In The United States (208 Views)

How To Obtain PhD Grade / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Work Permit In The United States by Perchyhome: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
People want to work in the United States from all over the world. In the United States, there are a variety of work visas available, and applicants must determine which ones they are eligible for, as well as how to apply and complete the necessary paperwork. Permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and some nonimmigrants have employment permission as a direct result of their immigration status.

Migrants who do not fall into one of these categories, such as family members of employment-based nonimmigrants, may be required to file for an EAD with the USCIS. The papers an employee chooses to produce to show job authorization vary depending on his or her immigration status or other grounds for work authorisation.

Click this link to see the full post https://perchyhome.com/how-to-obtain-a-work-permit-in-the-united-states/

1 Share

Re: How To Obtain A Work Permit In The United States by Kennetheno: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Good day and Happy New Month
I'm currently residing in Nigeria and a Nigerian citizen as well, I'm at the verge of being offered a job at the United States but my potential employer is asking that I get a temporary I-551 stamp on my Nigerian passport or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa. Attached with this mail is the document sent to me by my potential employer with what is required of me encircled. Please can anyone guide me on how to go about this and what are the requirements needed for me to attain this status.
Thank you so much as I look forward to prompt and favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

Australian Residential Financial Scholarship At University Of New England / How To Get Profile Code For Jamb Easily Via SMS Or USSD Code / Emphatic Stress For Accurate Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.