Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,521 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP (355 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria's Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by ganisucks(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) stated on Wednesday that one of his responsibilities as the ruling party’s chairman would be to oversee the recruitment of the greatest minds from the opposition, especially the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Adamu made this assertion, during the Senate’s Valedictory/Commendation Session on Wednesday, which honoured outgoing lawmakers who had recently been elected to other offices.

Senator Abubakar Kyari (Borno North) and Senator Hassan Mohammed are two more exiting lawmakers, in addition to Adamu (Zamfara West).

After members took turns speaking in order to pass a vote of confidence in him, the APC chairman said that the potential of the opposition party’s resources was not being used to the fullest.

He said, “As I go out with my colleagues, I will go with one assignment that I have given myself, I will break through the side of the aisle. Some of you are the best materials that this country can have but you are in the wrong camp.

“I was a founding member of the PDP. In 1998, I took the flag for PDP in Nasarawa State. I served as a Governor with PDP, I served as Secretary of the Board of Trustees. Nobody has asked me ‘why did you break the bond with PDP?

“It is in my heart of the heart that our hands are open and we are stretching the hands to you. Amongst you, there is the best Governor Abia State has ever had. Among you, there is a good governor to be that is being denied.”

“Come over, we are very liberal; we are very fair. We play according to the rules of the game. I assure you that I will continue to cherish my relationship with you. Having said that I will remain eternally grateful.”

On Tuesday, Adamu resigned his position as senator representing Nasarawa West at the ninth Assembly.

This follows his emergence recently as the chairman of the ruling party.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/apc-chair-adamu-pledges-to-poach-best-materials-from-pdp-other-parties/

Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by Opolopoopolonio: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wow
Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by Aufbauh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Misleading headline

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by qekng40(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
He knows what's up! cool

APC are full of dullards as exemplified by their Leader, the General.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by Tinubuadvocate: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin I give you one year In office ADAM. But what about your corruption allegations?

Buhari is a father of corruption .
Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by Savedday: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Death to all online urchins.

They are the reason all these thief politicians are still in power.

Death to all of them
Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
na dem dem
Re: APC Chairman Adamu: Nigeria's Greatest Minds Are In PDP by 1867xvb: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
grin I give you one year In office ADAM. But what about your corruption allegations?

Buhari is a father of corruption .
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Presidency, OSGF Disagree Over Ministers’ Refusal To Resign / Presidency: Join APC, Declare In 7 Days Or, Youth Group Mandates Jonathan / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.