Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race (20372 Views)

Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll / Fayemi Meets Widow Of Olasunkanmi Olawunmi Killed In Abuja Crash (Photos) / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Eriokanmi: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Comedian. All these aspirants' states should be visited before giving them a form. Ekiti is nothing to be reckoned with in terms of infrastructure and development. He's only good at blowing English in the media

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Tiana06(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

40 million is now chicken change to all this politicians

Everyone just dey buy nomination form anyhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoUyZ7WglYM
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by biggie73(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
All these distractions..i
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Demon-crazy!
Is democracy not the best system?(rhetorical question,please)
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Comedian. All these aspirants' states should be visited before giving them a form. Ekiti is nothing to be reckoned with in terms of infrastructure and development. He's only good at blowing English in the media

As our Democracy turned out to be Demon-Crazy,we may,if care is not taken,end up with either Demon or Crazy as our president.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by ekukeku(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
I feel like I haven't witnessed any election b4
W Neva finish OSINBAJO & Tinubu matters
Fashola becareful o
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by killuminati(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Godfullsam:

I hope you are very old, incompetent, corrupt and clueless.

These are some of the requirements o.
grin

We need old hands to handle this Nation. I think we IBB or OBJ, those guys are marvelous leaders.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by M1Garand(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari really brought down the bar of leadership. His shoes are not big to fill. Infact na size 37
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Something is cooking....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Temptee101(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can you just imagine?
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by simplesearch: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
The presidential seat is now an all comers affair. What an interesting times we are in!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by pavoda: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is quite a surprise from my brothers from the South West. In the North, it was our belief that only the South Easterners found it difficult to align behind a single candidate when it comes to National Politics. Our South Western brothers have put lie to that idea. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by 1867xvb: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by 1867xs: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Our money
[/s]
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Cajal(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Honestly
They are looting our treasury
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by john633(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Apc chairman done cashout ģ
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by john633(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Apc chairman done cashout
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Remain Amosun.

God bless my Leader and Political mentor anyway.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Thorondor: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2022
The winning team. Argue with your Boko haraam Neighbors

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Focusmind: 4:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Godfullsam:

I hope you are very old, incompetent, corrupt and clueless.

These are some of the requirements o.

Okezie Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello should follow suit and meet the president to inform him of their intentions to run. They possesses the requisite criterias. The president would be very excited to receive them and wish them well.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Reference(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Our money

That you willingly give to them when you cannot hold them accountable and sing praises when they 'share' the leftovers.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Mooh247: 5:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Reference:

That you willingly give to them when you cannot hold them accountable and sing praises when they 'share' the leftovers.

One of the reason many end up dead in this life is that they always assume, most times wrongly
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by adekolaelect(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2022
dapadawee:

I pity everyone canvassing for tinubu
pity yourself for the problems you put yourself in the name of hating Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Reference(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2022
simplesearch:
The presidential seat is now an all comers affair. What interesting times we are in!

Because the criteria for selection is just too low.... as a matter of fact, there are no standards.
Nigerians just DO NOT HAVE STANDARDS FOR THOSE WHO RULE THEM.

And this can only be possible via restructuring when the people sit down around a table and AGREE amongst many things what the minimum criteria for those who will aspire to rule them will be.

Every organization has standards and set criteria for those seeking employment and no one these days, not even an individual appointing a cleaner in his house or office will not vett the process and rigorously interview such a person.

But in Nigeria people will hear this man and that man has failed woefully before.... this man and that man is a serial thief.... this man and that man is a complete dunce and ignoramus, that man is a rabble-rouser, an outlaw,and champion of violence and incivility..... yet you still see folks fighting and dying to employ such a person, give him or her the keys to his secret places and the pin code to all his riches..... ONLY IN NIGERIA.

Then they sit back and wonder why the country depreciates year on year and the people slide deeper into intolerable suffering.... the people are the cause.

Until Nigeria is restructured I just won't waste my time visiting INEC for a voters card.
My conscience will just not allow me be a part of this catastrophe and no one can blackmail me to join a queue to choose between the proverbial devil and the deep sea.... time and again.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by kingjahjah(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Someone who has not done any reasonable thing in his State......kidnapping everywhere in Ikole area......nothing to point to......����awon failure gbogbo.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by ufuosman(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Another failure planning to purchase form
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by PHIPEX(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2022
These want to scatter South West votes for Tinubu. Tinubu can no longer boast of having his zone in his pocket.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by Gaddafi1: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Fayemi's political father said non of his sons is old enough to contest, please he needs to discuss with oga at the top before declaring for presidency.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Meets Buhari Over 2023 Presidential Race by arsenal33: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022
What has he achieved in Ekiti State?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina / Senate Presidency: Why I Stepped Down For Lawan – Goje / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.