Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma (312 Views)

If You Win Lottery Worth 50 Million / Why I Am Interested In Sanitizing Lottery Industry In Nigeria – Kashamu / Best Tricks To Pushing Rank To Heroic, Solo Rank, Booyah 100%working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma by dynicks(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
When a stranger bumps into you, you might get an apology. LaQuedra Edwards got $10 million.

Last November, Edwards had just put $40 into a lottery ticket vending machine at a supermarket in Los Angeles when "some rude person" bumped into her, causing her to accidentally push the wrong number on the machine.

"He just bumped into me, didn't say a thing and just walked out the door," Edwards said.

A veteran won a $4 million lottery prize using the numbers from a fortune cookie
She usually purchases cheaper tickets, but the accidental button push meant she'd bought a $30 200X Scratchers ticket. Edwards said she was annoyed because she had just dropped most of her money on a single ticket.

But once she was in her car, she started scratching the $30 ticket, and realized she'd won the top prize of $10 million.

Don't ignore your spam folder. It's how this woman learned she won a $3 million lotto
NATIONAL
Don't ignore your spam folder. It's how this woman learned she won a $3 million lotto
"I didn't really believe it at first, but I got on the 405 freeway and kept looking down at (the ticket), and I almost crashed my car," Edwards said. "I pulled over, looked at it again and again, scanned it with my (California Lottery mobile) app, and I just kept thinking this can't be right."

Edwards said she is going to use her winnings to buy a house and start a nonprofit organization.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/07/1091403634/woman-wins-10-million-lottery-wrong-button

Re: Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma by dynicks(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bet9ja to its customers right now.....

Una juju no fit work!!....

1 Like

Re: Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma by HopeVictor(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na dis kind push I need right now
Re: Woman Wins $10 Million After Accidentally Pushing The Wrong Button On Lottery Ma by Cyphar(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Push wey dey change destiny....... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Played Android Games In The United States In 2022 / Stumble Guys - A New Era In Video Gaming / FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : Portugal Vs Switzerland today At 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.