Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) (50302 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
adebwalex:

You old man Tinubu are you sure that is the original age?? Obasanjo even strong pass am..

How sure are you that Osinbajo is 65?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Tinubu Urchins up there have done their job.

Nigeria right now cannot progress with Tinubu/Atiku at the helm of affairs.

We need a radical change at the centre.

Osinbajo cannot be exonerated from the woes and failure of this administration, albeit he'd make a good President.

Obi/Amaechi/Umahi would make a good president, but will the Nigerian factor let them be?
E be like say covid still dey worry you omicron007?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Rooomage: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d question:

What is d benefit of these Tinubu creations to Nigerians?

Name the governors in other States that are better than them.

They all produced Lagos of Today that is the 6th largest economy in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Realist12:
I can give you more than that , let's look at it from the layman angle , BRT which was formally LAMATA , LAWMA formally PSP , Lekki free trade zone . Eko Atlantic project. A whole lot of states in Nigeria haven't even gotten a government owned bus transit upto date , those that did copied from Lagos scheme and where then ACN states.... one of the reasons I respect Tinubu a lot is that he's always been a Democrat, one of the fighters of our current democracy, PDP housed the military and was used to rule , being a Democrat he didn't flow with the tide which was common for our politicians they don't have an ideology.
As he said the presidency is his lifelong dream as sane human you should have a dream , Matin luther had a dream that followed him to the grave .
He wasn't an opportunists he went to the drawing board and mapped out how to win his region with an ideology. To be very honest ACN governors were exceptional, the only governor I can say performed less was Fayemi of Ekiti . Then he went for the federal with this Buhari/Osinbajo who clearly underperformed. We all know it is an herculean task to defeat a sitting president. It takes a committed genius to do it .

Pls who owns the company that runs BRT? Before the advent of eko Atlantic and FTZ, did Lagos not have industries, companies and estates?

Can u pls explain how Tinubu is a democrat? How did PDP "house the military"?

How is Tinubu not an opportunity? I asked u earlier to give us a brief on alpha beta but u haven't? If Tinubu isn't an opportunist, how come he is speaking out against the bad governance of this administration?

If u saying buhari/osinbajo underperformed, how come Tinubu hasn't asked them to resign the way he asked Jonathan to resign?

Isn't it Tinubu that sold buhari/osinbajo to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Ezechimaobim(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu is nobody's met

It's only Nyesom Wike that can stubbornly and strategically shake Tinubu, among all the candidates that's jostling for presidency
Atiku have a chance but I don't wish him to be PDP flag bearer
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rooomage:

What makes Lagos the sixth largest economy in Africa?
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by nijanigga: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
For consultation and strategy, give it to Jagaban!

This man is an encyclopaedia of political wisdom and strategy. cool

I so dearly wish he could let this one go for Star Boy. smiley
Money are exchanging hands
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by uniquetechng: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

He supported and appointed him the Attorney General and Commissioner For Justice, Lagos State for 8 Years.

He supported and nominated him for the Post of Vice President for 7 Good Years and counting..

This time around, Tinubu asked just for one Support, he turned around and betrayed him..

My brother JagaBan is not the Chairman Of Supporters Club.
Tinubu didn't nominate or chose Osibanjo for VP, Buhari did , get your facts right.
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jackson105:
Jagaban is the candidate to beat.

I hope no lunatics will shout rigging, when the primary result is out because none of his fellow contestants have done half of what Tinubu has done and he is doing.

Jagaban borgu, your hard work shall be rewarded.

Mr President!
finally na consensus them go use against Jagaban.....APC gonna implode eventually
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Share for Tinubu,like for Osinbajo
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
nijanigga:

Money are exchanging hands
people just collecting free money for an activity that will not hold.......APC leadership will still insist on consensus
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by donb06: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Never, no room for judas in aso rock come 2023.

We don't need Jonathan Pro max

Have you listen to this man talk sometime, you would think he is not part of this government.

Highly unassertive, terrible economic plan, haven't developed anything... just a #PastorTheJudas
You see him as Judas, I see him as Moses who was brought up by Pharoah (Tinubu).. but when the time came to deliver Israel (Nigeria) he had leave the house of Pharoah... 1st Choice Osinbajo, 2nd Choice Peter Obi.. Old kleptomaniacs to the grave, Naija to the world...

Naija shall be great again
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Rooomage: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Then carry on with your self denial.
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rooomage:

Then carry on with your self denial.

Are u saying u can't answer the questions:

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
I told them yesterday to compare Tinubus meetings to that #PastorTheJudas, they wanted to fry me alive ... this man has all it takes to lead.

He is a good leader
He is good with economic advancement
He is q great master planner
He is smart
He is political
He is Assertive
He is a developer
He's really old n not on a good health..

This I believe you kno.
He is friends to many
He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
I told them yesterday to compare Tinubus meetings to that #PastorTheJudas, they wanted to fry me alive ... this man has all it takes to lead.

He is a good leader
He is good with economic advancement
He is q great master planner
He is smart
He is political
He is Assertive
He is a developer
He's really old n not on a good health..

This I believe you kno.
He is friends to many
He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu

He's old and not too healthy to govern the country..
This I believe you kno..
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Realist12: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
[b][/b]
lexy2014:

Pls who owns the company that runs BRT? Before the advent of eko Atlantic and FTZ, did Lagos not have industries, companies and estates? [b]

Can u pls explain how Tinubu is a democrat? How did PDP "house the military"?

How is Tinubu not an opportunity? I asked u earlier to give us a brief on alpha beta but u haven't? If Tinubu isn't an opportunist, how come he is speaking out against the bad governance of this administration?

If u saying buhari/osinbajo underperformed, how come Tinubu hasn't asked them to resign the way he asked Jonathan to resign?

Isn't it Tinubu that sold buhari/osinbajo to Nigerians?
with this i don't think i have to explain anymore to you, so coz Lagos has estates in the past , they shouldn't build more, Eko Atlantic and Lekki free trade zone is none like no other in Nigeria and he's benefits and future benefits is for Lagos and Nigeria. Just like Dubai had estates but the marina etc gave it more investments.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by donb06: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rooomage:

When it comes to projects execution, tax control, Wike is way ahead of Sanwo olu
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by LaconicINC: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria! It's not possible!
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
We never even begin fry beans, Akara don dey smell.. grin

While Osinbajo is declaring, meeting and winning online, our Candidate, Bola Chukwuma Tinubu is meeting with the real party delegates who are going to determine who bears the party ticket.

Tinubu, Sir, On Your Mandate, The Millions Of Us, The Patriotic Nigerians Stand.
Truth be told, he has been actively consulting and effectively engaging the stakeholders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
welcome on board airforce one, Mr president, the military are on standby awaiting ur orders sir!
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by M1Garand(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
A private citizen for that matter. If e easy do am....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Sugartainment: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Asiwaju is a Political enigma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by storm001(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Did anyone noticed his shoe
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
U neva win but u don the stand ontop red carpet(blood).

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by richie240: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
The right question shd be: "does se need him?"

Do you invite someone u call 'thief' to ur house?
We don't want to hear unnecessary wailings dt "it was after jagaban came to visit us that d slippers I inherited from my gran-papa miss".

My ppl tork sey " na d person wey dey look ya face you dey look".

When he bcms d president (GW), he will visit se, but for now, make everybody dey dia dey!
cool

ufotty2001:
If you notice all these movement tinubu is going. He has not visited South South and south East. Meaning that for u to win election u don't need SS and SE
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

While Osinbajo is declaring, meeting and winning online, our Candidate, Bola Chukwuma Tinubu is meeting with the real party delegates who are going to determine who bears the party ticket.

Tinubu, Sir, On Your Mandate, The Millions Of Us, The Patriotic Nigerians Stand.
Agbaya, Suffer nor dey tire you?!
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Abuazeemalimsek: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
[Did he steal from pocket quote author=MadamVanessa post=111916936]

shocked

Anything to make Tinubu urchins to feel fine is totally welcome darling. If this your comment will make them happy and have endless orgasm for once, so be it.

No be only to Neutralize Amaechi, it's to bomb Amaechi and reduce him to smithereens.[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

It a called desperation. A man of tinubu's level in the party should not be doing this.

If he truly deserved it he won't be running from pillar to post to convince tom jack and Harry. undecided

He knows they don't want him and he wants to stamped them. grin

omenkaLives:
For consultation and strategy, give it to Jagaban!

This man is an encyclopaedia of political wisdom and strategy. cool

I so dearly wish he could let this one go for Star Boy. smiley

Its called desperation, stampeding and personal ambition. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jackson105:
Jagaban is the candidate to beat.

I hope no lunatics will shout rigging, when the primary result is out because none of his fellow contestants have done half of what Tinubu has done and he is doing.

Jagaban borgu, your hard work shall be rewarded.

Mr President!
We dont need another sick president. Always looking up, wats he lookin at
Re: Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) by Udemzy05: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
So far the VP still have the advantage that's why Tinubu is doing everything possible and was even upset about his declaration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.