Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Remember You Saying You Can Never Be Like Kpokpogri- Actress Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Remember You Saying You Can Never Be Like Kpokpogri- Actress Nkechi Blessing (665 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Remember You Saying You Can Never Be Like Kpokpogri- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Brightteo1122(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
For the past few weeks, actress Nkechi Blessing and her ex-lover have been in the news. The actress and her ex-lover went separate ways which were made public by both parties.

Just today, the actress took to her personal Instagram page (story) to tackle her ex-lover as she reminded him of what he said he would not do while they were still together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWffFADmug

Re: I Remember You Saying You Can Never Be Like Kpokpogri- Actress Nkechi Blessing by Mooh247: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
They always end up with crazier guys.... After scamming Politicians and business men, they end up with playboy scammers
Re: I Remember You Saying You Can Never Be Like Kpokpogri- Actress Nkechi Blessing by 1867xvb: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
They always end up with crazier guys.... After scamming Politicians and business men, they end up with playboy scammers
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Know About Rita Dominic’s Husband, Fidelis Anosike / Meet Four Nollywood Actresses With Identical Sist / Mummy Wa Official Broke Up With Iz Bae U File In For Physical Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.