Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me (1613 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by davodyguy: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
BAT on Osinbajo

In 2012, at the launching of a book,
“Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,”
a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo, said that but for Osinbajo, his political career would have nosedived.

According to him: “The capability and firmness
of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career.”

Tinubu said that “he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him”

Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,” he said. He added that Osinbajo was the
best decision he ever made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury. Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal Government
because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

Comment: You don’t know where these two people are coming from,you don’t know what they have done together,your understanding of their relationship is poor,you will be left alone very soon

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1514132719386730496.html

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Meaning Osinbajo can still nail you, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Mickykarim: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
HOW IS THIS THE PROBLEM OF ABAT, IF THE VP PROVED OTHERWISE.

How do you condemn and cast aspersion on a believer of a character that later reneged on perception of his personality to become an apostate?

Tinubu is not in any way at ODD here. BLAME the TURNCOAT and a TRAITOR who bared the fangs of TREACHERY.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:
HOW IS THIS THE PROBLEM OF ABAT, IF THE VP PROVED OTHERWISE.

How do you condemn and cast aspersion on a believer of a character that later reneged on perception of his personality to become an apostate?

Tinubu is not in any way at ODD here. BLAME the TURNCOAT and a TRAITOR who bared the fangs of TREACHERY.
Tinubu is the number traitor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Mickykarim: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
HOW?
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by LikeAking: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
4 GET ABOUT DIS SAD MEN.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Authoreety: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Theriously?
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by MetaPhysical: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is an underlying message in that statement. Osinbajo has knowledge and capacity to modify the constitution or use loopholes to circumvent it.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Rexymania(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
When did he say this? Tinubu's supporters are worse that Buhari supporters... Too naive and local. They don't research

Osinbajo na una mate? Dude is just humble
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by TheRareGem1(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
We know this already na . Osinbajo has been your career backbone even when some of your commissioners wanted to resign...he opened your eyes to tap the potential of Lagos and Increase the LGA in Lagos. Win your case against the FG for you.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by otipoju(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo knows where all of Tinubu's skeletons are buried. He dares not go one on one with Osibanjo.

Tinubu will fall like sack of garri.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Zeemam: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truth are coming out ine by one
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by mccloud224(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
In other words...

Osinbajo not only shielded you from being probed by the EFCC during Obasanjo's tenure but also gave you logistics on how to convert Lagos into your private money bleeding estate. Fantastic!!!!

And these are the sort of politicians miscreants on social media keep touting for 2023. Nigeria is truly dead. In sane climes, these men would be handed hundreds of years with hard labor jail terms but hey...this is Nigeria where tribal sentiments and religious bias come first in terms of political selection.

Even God is fed up with Nigeria's bullsh*t.
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Deputy1111(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo can't be taken away when it comes to the political success carrier of Bola Tinubu. I wonder what then give birth to the word "l made Yemi Osinbajo" by Tinubu? Nonsense !
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Truthisunique2: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo should tell us about funsho Williams
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by okefranci: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo has been a help to Tinubu for over years
Re: Tinubu: I Would Have Been Nailed If Not For Osinbajo That Defended Me by Joylove2324(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC / Man Makes Avialable His Truck Towards Obi's Upcoming March In Port Harcourt / Obidient Rally In Kwara State(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.