Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hollybratt Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hollybratt Stories (402 Views)

List Of My Recent Completed Stories / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Author:Hollybratt
Title:FISAYOMI

CHAPTER ONE
There lived a very beautiful young lady named fisayomi but mostly called fisayo by friends and family. Fisayo stop schooling after she graduated from secondary school due to lack of money. Her father is a gateman while her mother is a cooker. They both work in the
same house of Mr koker a very rich business man who had two wives who had four sons for him and he owned alot of properties. The four sons of mr koker are enemies when it comes to fisayo matter. They always fight about the girl. Because fisayo was a very beautiful and well trained girl. This makes alot of boys to be running after her, most especially the four sons of mr koker.
One day mr akande fisayo's father was at the gate as usual listening to news from his radio, his wife mrs funmilayo came out to meet him holding a black nylon bag on her left hand. "Daddy fisayo, fisayo just called me now that she's very hungry, can you help me deliver this food to her at home?"
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mrs funmilayo pleaded. "Can't you go yourself?"
mr akande asked.
"I still have alot of works to do in the kitchen, and you know oga must eat before he go to his usual meeting please now." "haa you too listen to yourself, when oga is set to go to meeting is it the palour dog that will open the gate or will you be allow to do so?" mr akande said .
"Haiyy it is true o! but fisayo will not want to come here, i don't know what this house has done to her" mrs funmilayo said unknowing what to do. "Maybe you should send one of oga's sons." mr akande guessed.
"So who should i call among them?"
"Tobiloba"
"Enh! that one with big eyeball, she's always looking my daughter like as if he should just carry her to the room, noo, all their sons enh! they are bad God forbid evil"
mrs funmilayo said rejectedly.
"Then let your daughter remain hungry" mr akande said sarcastically.
"Noo!"
While the two were busy arguing, folarin who was the second born of mr koker but a bit gentle than the other boys walked out of
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
the house and mr akande called him. He swaggerly walked to them.
"Folarin, where are you going now?"
mr akande asked him.
"The house is bored so just want to stroll down the street"
"Okay, please, can you help me deliver something to fisayo at home?"
Hearing this, folarin was very happy, he smiled and gladly replied"haa.. yes! yes! haha why not? i will"
but mrs funmilayo was not comfortable with the folarin action but she had no choice. She was surprised when folarin grapped the nylon bag from her and headed to their house, he was even the one that open the gate for himself. "Ermm.. folarin just give her the food and leave immediately please o!" mrs funmilayo started praying. "Hey God help me protect fisayo, she must not do anything and anything must not do her"
"Hey woman! don't shout here you can see am listenning to news" mr akande shouted to distract mrs funmilayo from praying.
"You enh! i don't blame you i'm the one that know what i passed through before i had the girl"
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Said mrs funmilayo.
"I don't want to know what you passed through or what you see, just go to the kitchen and bring my own food too or it is only your daughter and mr koker you want to cook for" mr akande said.
"You enh! if you die today it is food that kill you" mrs funmilayo hissed and started leaving.
"Thank you it's better for food to kill me than i should die for food" mr akande said jokingly.
"And you are just there eating and eating on your head, nothing to show the world" mrs funmilayo said quietly as she was about to enter the house.
"If you like insult me from now till tomorrow that can never stop me from being a foodie man" then a strong beat song came out from the radio and he start dancing..

end of chapter one!

still typing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
CHAPTER TWO
FISAYOMI
When folarin got to fisayo's house. All his thought is maybe this will be the best and the last opportunity he must not loos. He banged the door several times but didn't want to call her. If i should shout her name and she get to know i'm the one she may not open the door. He continue banging the door as guys normally do. Fisayo rushed out when she heard the sound and shouted"Mummy i've been expecting you now" as she open the door. She was surprised to see folarin holding a nylon bag by his left hand looking like a delivery boy.
"Folarin why are you here?"
fisayo asked amazingly with her face full of smile. Folarin was lost in thought, thinking about how gifted the girl is. She has a deep dimples, she's fair and fresh, her pinklips and white teeth makes her look more important and expensive to me. Oh God! how can i convince this girl to marry me?
"Folarin!" fisayo shouted as her voice wakes folarin back to reality.
"Erm.. yes"
"Are you sleeping while standing?"
"Oh no!"
"Any problem?"
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
"No just love the way you look today"
"Heeyah thank you!" fisayo collected the nylon from folarin and appreciated him for his kindness and she enter and lock the door. Folarin felt dismayed cus what he had planned in mind didn't work. He sighed and headed on his way back home.
When he get to the house, mr akande approached him and asked "Oboy i hope nothing happen to my daughter?"
folarin didn't give any respond he just hissed and left.
"Haha but you were happy when going that time now, how come do you return with sad look?"
Some hours ago, folarin was with modupe his longtime school mate who has come to visit him. She is like a guidance angel to folarin. Whenever folarin have some critical or small issue she's always there to give advices, they started this from school and it has been a bound to them.
"Folly, your face looks bored any problem?"
modupe asked.
"Yes, i'm in love with someone" folarin couldn't hide his feelings, he drop the bombshell cus he knew modupe will surely support and motivate him.
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Even though she may still take it as a joke but she will later end the joke with a good advices and support.
"Hmmm folly folly, so as she accepted?" modupe asked.
"No, in-fact i've not...."
"Enh! enh! enh!" modupe interrupted with fake cough.
"I can understand your problem, i've know the girl"
"Who?" folarin asked curiously.
"Hmmm is it not this fisayo girl?"
"Orhh! how did you know?'
"I've heard alot about this girl, don't let me deceive you fola, you were not the only one who want this girl, that girl is like a face towel to rich men they always want to have her"
modupe said and paused for a while, as folarin was about to talk, she continue talking."If i were you i will just leave her and go for another....." folarin cut in, and shouted"Leave who, The person i love? I rather die than leaving the girl for another man"
"Then what will you gain? after that it might be one of your brother that will end up marry her"
"God forbid! i will not accept, nobody can take what belongs to me" folarin snapped and left.
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
to his room. Modupe clapped her hands"First time in history, folarin walked out of me because of a girl i know she can't date him not to talk of marry him. The funny part is that, folarin's father was also interested in this girl, that what folarin won't know and his father had already paid me to help him talk to the girl and this bonehead his also fighting on what he can't get. Well i know what to do."

end of chapter two

still typing.....
Re: Hollybratt Stories by Hollybratt(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Follow me on facebook for other episode

(1) (Reply)

Broken Love (Chapter 1 & 2) / Ikechukwu / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day22 "Keeping Time" Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.